Reviews for Cover Me in Warmth
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Very lovely and romantic :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Loved this. I think you wrote Jane and Lisbon amazingly well. Keep up the great work!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Really amazing, very cute. I loved the rain scene in the show as well.
chymom chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow another great story! More?
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Umm, wow. *sigh*, utterly wow, in the words of my amazing RS teacher "that has the 'wow factor!'"

You did good! :)
watchyouwalk chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I know I'm super late to the party here, but I just read this and it is AMAZING. Seriously, the imagery in this is ~fabulous, and the progression - from getting caught up watching each other to kissing in the rain - is very believable in accordance with canon. Speaking of kissing in the rain, way to bust the cliché on that one! And if ever there was a story where you had their voices and little characterizations down perfectly, this would be it (though you get that right every time anyway). From Jane's simple observations (like "You like the rain") to Lisbon's sarcastic responses (like "It was probably your ego sucking the oxygen out of the car"), it was really just perfectly in character and just made the story as a whole that much more enjoyable to read. The warmth between the two of them is really evident here, and I was totally caught up in the moment myself! I know it was a while ago, but still - thanks for writing such a lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

- Autumn
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OMG...that was absolutely adorable!
April chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aaww! This is a lovely story3. I totally loooooove all your storys. I read them over & over again (((((:
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this story is fantastic i thought that episode was ful of jibson moment this is just a perfect ending to it :D

Jisbonrule chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
ahhhh, so cute! A really nice little oneshot that has made me a slightly happier person today, so thank you for that!
13 Jo chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Love this!

The rain scene of Flame Red was one of my favorite moments of the season, really!

And you captured it beautifully. It was great that you could write such a beautifully woven story around simple things such as a cinnamon and sandalwood scented blanket and the rain. Impressive! I really liked it.

Keep writing!
lovering chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww, that was so cute!
SSJL chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Hey look, I'm taking a fic-reading break! A short one, but it felt only proper that I should read something of yours:)

And I'm thrilled that this is the one I happened upon. Jane's boyish delight in the rain was a sweet and perfect moment on the show, and I adored how you capitalized on that here and made it the perfect counterpoint for Lisbon's appreciation of the things other people find too dark, too inconvenient, and too depressing; an apt metaphor for Mr. Jane himself. And of course, the sweetness, tenderness, and romance of the moments leading up to their kiss were much cherished by my shippy little heart.

Beautiful job, Yana! I'll look forward to reading more of your stuff once things settle down for me.
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is just so wonderful to read. I love the warmth you've managed to fill it with, the tenderness and the familiarity. The end makes me melt.
Polly83 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Beautiful story.

I don't particularly like rain, but I do like the smell of the grass after it rained, so I can appreciate the charm of it.

Jane and Lisbon are usually so private about their lives that seeing glimpses (like the knowledge of her liking rain) is enough to create a special, precious moment between them.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »