Reviews for Absolution
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 8 . 2/25
This was really awesome! I love this story
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2017
Jesus this was amazing. I swear I just read this in one go because I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN THAT'S HOW GOOD IT WAS. 10/10 would recommend, seriously, if you're looking for good drarry fics, READ THIS.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!? ALL WAS GOING SO WELL?!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Venia means permission...
Chelsey chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Nooooo please write more please
Chelsey chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
What the hell
Drarry Lover chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. Actually I enjoy reading mostly all your stories. : )
Rowling's Daughter chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Wow. You rock. I love love love this!
Rowling's Daughter chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
WOO-HOO!
Rowling's Daughter chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
This chapter is AWESOME!
Edge88 chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
I loved this story. I loved the bonding over magic,and the concept of a fifth 8th year house (makes lots of sense in my book), I love Ginny-Blaise, and how there is this real sense of friendship in your writing of all the characters. It was beautiful, and darling, and gave me all the feels. Your intimate scenes are great ( ;) ) and moving. Thank you.
Wolfey77 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
This story was awesome! I loved it so much!
A Mark is certainly the oddest kink I've heard of yet.
Love this whole story!
maddie chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Loved this! Well written and lovely and smutty! Made me happy! _
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
AMAZEBALLS!
momopowaa chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. A work of quality, really. There is a plot, and plot twists, your characters are well thought and so attaching. I particularly like your Draco, a bit confused from times to times; human. I sincerely thank you for sharin your work, it must be a lot of efforts. But it was worth it. This story is a beautiful one, and damn, now I find Parseltongue so /haaawt/. Thank you so much!