Reviews for Chip Talks To The Beast
the sudoku kid chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You did a good job on the story. And I like how you show how the beast changed, you did good ith that. Keep up the good work.
starwanker chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this is soso sweet in the strangest way:)) i love it, there's not enough fics like this! great idea:)
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Cute.

Chip is win. :3

Loved it. Chip is adorable!
BatBImagination chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
TrudiRose,

Thanks for suggesting how to childize (word? lol) Chip's dialogue.

Stained Blade,

Hmm that's a good question, as it is Chip who gets Belle out of the cellar so she can return. I guess it will have to be assumed that she finds an alternate escape.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
"Children should not have to grow up as teacups." AWESOME line.

I really like this one-shot! Beast doesn't have any real interaction with Chip in the movie, so this was very original and fresh. To have Beast faced with Chip's childlike innocence and lack of understanding, and knowing that his actions have condemned this child to a doomed life, is very moving. Great job!

I have one little critique, and that's in your choice of phrasing for Chip's dialogue. There are places where it sounds just a little too adult, IMO. Here are a few suggestions to make it more child-sounding (you don't have to of course, it's just a friendly suggestion! :) )

Story: "But that makes no sense."

Suggestion: "But that doesn't make any sense."

Story: "The other being that she had to love you back."

Suggestion: "And the other one was that she had to love you back."

Story: "Didn't Belle have all she needed here?"

Suggestion: "Didn't Belle have everything she needed here?"

Story: "I thought she considered us friends."

Suggestion: "I thought she was our friend."

They're very subtle changes, but I think it gives it more of that "little kid" feeling it needs.

Great story!
Stained Blade chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
so... does belle cum bak? or does beast stay beast?