Reviews for I didn't Forget
kittykatrocks12 chapter 1 . 2/8
Aw, This is So Cute~ Roddy is So Sweet

Stupid Ludwig, not remembering his brothers birthday.
Nihonko chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
awww very nice and lovely :)
vaetta chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH THIS WAS AWESOME! GREAT JOB!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cute
Treyen chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
"You're always around so much, I could right a book about you let alone know your birthday." You know, if we put all fanfics (that are worth it) here where Prussia comes to see/bother Austria in his home, that would definitely make quite a long book. And if I'd be the one to make that, I'd be sure to add this story in it as well.
wolf of infinity chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Aww, poor Gil...! But this is so beautiful! I love the interactions beneath these two, and you managed to write it so... gorgeously! :D Really, an awesome fic for an awesome pairing! :3

~Wolfie
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was adorable! I loved it!
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I cried. x.x

-AMLF
Soot chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh wow! this was amazing! brilliant! epic win!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
There are a lot of spelling mistakes and some punctuational errors, but the actually writing is so cute. (Though you may have overused the word 'awesome' a bit, even for Prussia)
Vedette chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
AWESOME! 3

I wanna try that cake too... *drools*

sweet and fluffy 8D

Good job for this one ;D

Happy belated Birthday, Gilbo XD
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
There were a lot of typos in here, but looking past those, this story was quite cute. I did notice a few lines that seemed awkward for someone like Austria to be saying, but in the end, the overall cute aura of the story let me ignore that and keep going.

I'm really glad to know that I wasn't the only one who wrote a birthday story for Gilbert-no matter how late it was. [I swear I was the only person who posted one on the day OF his birthday. How wrong is that!]

Still, well done! *tosses this into her favourites with the other mass of PruAus stories* Keep up the good work~
Isolde von der Wiese chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
aww _ kawai!

"This is way to awesome Rpddy " did you mean "This is way too awesome Roddy?"

It's okay, I do that sometimes too _ *read - a lot, and instead of Russian Revolution I write Ivan's...in my homework...fail *