Reviews for New York Love
twimima8 chapter 10 . 1/21/2020
What a ride you took us down the road. You did good and it was wild to the end. Thanks for your story and writing.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 10/5/2017
Thankful that you are a writer and can change your story any way you want which is good but no fair. Chapter 9 was shocking to my system. Thanks for the HEA.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
Bella can be so dumb and not plan ahead. her only savior is Edward now and why would he help her? She keeps running away!
twimima7 chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Poor Bella, Edward gets what he wants, he probably met his match!
Teresa R chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
Yes happy now lol thanks for this.
Teresa R chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
OMG that sucked I hate it when they die but they all cant be happy endings? They are together
Teresa R chapter 8 . 1/31/2017
OMG that creep Jacob needs to die a painful death NOW please. Poor Bella she is going through hell.
Teresa R chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
Edward is freaking out and Jacob is going to die a painful death for messing with Bella
Teresa R chapter 6 . 1/30/2017
Glad she got that now. He will do anything for her.
Teresa R chapter 5 . 1/30/2017
He will not let her go she just needs to let it go and love him.
Teresa R chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
When is she going to stop running
Teresa R chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
How could she not like where she was wow
Teresa R chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Bella is a feisty little thing lol
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
This sounds like fun. Edward gets what he wants but Bella will not make it easy for him.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
No offense, but this is one of the worst stories that I have ever read. I it didn't have a definite timeline, and really seem to be all over the place. At times it move too fast, and other times it was a time job or a discrepancy even within the same paragraph. The characters did not have a strong background and would often switch personalities even in the same sentence. The story in and of itself did not seem to have any background, and it didn't seem to be working towards anything. The whole story in and of it's self didn't seem to have a point. What was the point in her being Raped by Jacob? What did it do, what did it accomplish, and ultimately how did it add to the story? I don't mean to be rude, but honestly the story very bad.