Reviews for New York Love
Teresa R chapter 10 . 1/31
Yes happy now lol thanks for this.
Teresa R chapter 9 . 1/31
OMG that sucked I hate it when they die but they all cant be happy endings? They are together
Teresa R chapter 8 . 1/31
OMG that creep Jacob needs to die a painful death NOW please. Poor Bella she is going through hell.
Teresa R chapter 7 . 1/30
Edward is freaking out and Jacob is going to die a painful death for messing with Bella
Teresa R chapter 6 . 1/30
Glad she got that now. He will do anything for her.
Teresa R chapter 5 . 1/30
He will not let her go she just needs to let it go and love him.
Teresa R chapter 4 . 1/12
When is she going to stop running
Teresa R chapter 3 . 1/12
How could she not like where she was wow
Teresa R chapter 2 . 1/11
Bella is a feisty little thing lol
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/11
This sounds like fun. Edward gets what he wants but Bella will not make it easy for him.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
No offense, but this is one of the worst stories that I have ever read. I it didn't have a definite timeline, and really seem to be all over the place. At times it move too fast, and other times it was a time job or a discrepancy even within the same paragraph. The characters did not have a strong background and would often switch personalities even in the same sentence. The story in and of itself did not seem to have any background, and it didn't seem to be working towards anything. The whole story in and of it's self didn't seem to have a point. What was the point in her being Raped by Jacob? What did it do, what did it accomplish, and ultimately how did it add to the story? I don't mean to be rude, but honestly the story very bad.
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
So Good!
Icewomen chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
This story is good but think jump to sex to fasdt one second scared to death next jumping bones I guess just sad
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
yes! So much better
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
I actually like the original ending...haters gonna hate lol