Reviews for The Good, the bad and the ugly
got2BaBabeFan chapter 40 . 9/12/2014
Just re-read this. It was so good, so many emotions. Great story
MargaritaS chapter 40 . 8/15/2014
this was incredible, i was so sad to see hector died, i think it would be neat to have an alternate ending where he lived and helped ranger broaden steph's horizons ;)
sam's-lurker-droid chapter 40 . 4/13/2014
Great story! Glad someone was looking for it so I could enjoy it.
babefanhea chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
So, did I ever tell you how much I like this story? I DO! You are fabulous. Thank you for being so good to us!
jwarden chapter 40 . 3/18/2014
Re-read this story again, and still find it wonderful!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 40 . 11/10/2013
:') did enjoy this story , well done :D shame hector died but all wrapped nicely :D
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
aaawww :') she better not run!
basketcse chapter 40 . 4/26/2013
I love the Hector character and I choked up a little at his death. I really like that you were gentle with Morrelli and Ellen. Don't think they deserve some of the harsher beat downs they get. Heck, my husband is kind of a Morrelli. Great story. Hand Clap to you!
basketcse chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
BBC...Hehe. Good one.
basketcse chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Damn good smut scene girl! Well written. Excellent story so far.
basketcse chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
So obviously India is not Vegas and what happens there doesn't stay there? LOL
Rangeralltheway chapter 40 . 2/4/2013
Wow, what a great story, loved it.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 40 . 6/20/2012
Tissue warnings needed! Good atory
carrotmusic chapter 40 . 5/29/2012
Terrific story. Great handling of suspense, and it was nice to see things work out for Joe as well - although none of it was simple. Wonderfully entertaining.
carrotmusic chapter 28 . 5/29/2012
I was going to wait until the end to comment, but your inclusion of "You'll Never Walk Alone" really got to me (And who knew that the Righteous Brothers covered it? Not me!). I am really enjoying the story so far - all the twists and turns, and how right it all seems. Can't wait to see how it all works out.

p.s. It is fun reading Steph and Ranger being a little British...