Reviews for Lullaby Goodnight my Angel
Ruth M chapter 14 . 5/13
Please Please an alternate ending with Jonathon living I need him to be ok Please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Actually, please do write an ending where jonathan lives Please
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
love it!
InvictuSLegion1387 chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Please write an alternate ending please! I want Jonathan to live!
Hart2Hartgirl98 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Dude i love this story and, i love how you made Jonathan good at the end. Please, please, please write a sequel to this with Jonathan's son
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
What an amazing story. I am beside myself with awe. Truly well written. You know sometimes the tragic ending is what is needed to truly move you. That heart drop feeling, when you know death is coming for a beloved character. It really does leave me breathless. Beautiful turn of events, as well as being creative & not simply using Clary. Though she seems the obvious pair, seeing as how the books portrayed Jonathan's feelings. Seeing his jealousy & injuries from Jace & Isabelle definately humanizes Jonathan in my eyes. Not out of character, but adding a proper depth. That moment when she was stabbed, the emotion you conveyed through Jonathan was just beautiful. Well done, & I hope to see more stories in the future.
penny.poo chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Hi! The ending is so sad but I'm glad I read this fanfic. Seriously, I think there should be more Sebastian/oc fanfics out there!
I really like your writing style and how you wrote this fan fiction; the swapping of point of views and all that. It's great!
I love Arella and Jonathan! Just putting it out there!
I really do think you should write an alternative ending where Jonathan lives!
-machee
Ps I love you for writing this story!
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
that was good keep it up
Annie chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
Hello. I found your story about a week ago and finished reading it the same day. I would like to say it brilliant and I totally loved it. I loved the ending even though it was sad.
I read it a second time today and I can't help but think you really should write an alternative ending in which Jonathon lives. I mean don't get me wrong the ending couldn't have been any more perfect but it doesn't help to have a happier ending?
Cayla chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
I think this is a great story! Really unique!
MillyHiddles chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
By the Angel please please please alternate ending. I liked this one but I would love a different possibility
grlvct chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
The tears! Jonathon come back to life!
LanaRose chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
This story was AH-MAZING! I loved it! And i loveee Jonathan sooooo much, their aren't enough stories with him. I liked the ending a lot but i really hope you write an alternative ending! PLEASE! :) 3
midnight.candy chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Oh my god that story was amazing! I loved Jonathan and Arella together, this was so beautiful. I would definitely love to read and alternate ending where Jonathan lives, its so frustrating that when he finally became good, they had to kill him. I don't like Isabella now lol.
fearMyFAN chapter 14 . 11/19/2011
Could you do an alternate ending like you said? I love the story though