Reviews for persian Devil
DeansSammy chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
Loved the whole story.
Naimeria chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
I just read through this and loved it! Your characters were very intriguing and engaging. I found myself loving Ann for some reason. The plot was very good too; kept me wanting more.

And, limp Sam is always the best. ;D

Thank you for writing such a lovely story!

Angela chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Ok i love this story, but i suggest you get a beta reader, since english is not your first language it would help with some of the mishaps in wording, but still loved the story great job!
CeCe Away chapter 14 . 6/30/2010
I read the entire thing all the way through and enjoyed it very much. You're a good writer.
Lujayn chapter 14 . 6/22/2010
Great epilogue! I'm glad Sam is getting better and the boys are back on the road:)
HSMSupernatural chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Great Chapter! Great Story Too! Loved The Ending Wasn't Expecting That At All! Can't Wait For Another Story From You!
ritsam chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Very enjoyable final chapter, but honestly I wish, if I could read some more fainting Sam in this chapter. You wrote, Sam now could walk without passing out...if you wrote that down a little elaborately, it would's been great.

Anyways, glad Sam's okay now and back on his feet. I'll waiting for another limp Sam story of yours.

TC, Ritz.
Jasmineisland chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Great first story! Write another one soon.
ephiny63 chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
Hey honey

I have just finished reading the last three chapters, trying to catch up big time ;0)

You have done a great job in wrapping up things without dragging it out too much. I liked the fact that you kept the tempo or pace up between chapters, it made it to be very compulsive reading. As the reader I wanted more and wanted it quickly which is what you gave. Your writing has improved so much, and I really liked Mary's dad he was pretty cool.

I'm looking forward to reading the epilogue and then on to your next story ... coz you can't stop now!

hugs Shelley
HSMSupernatural chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
Great Story! I Do Hope You Continue It! Can't Wait If You Do!
HSMSupernatural chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
Great Chapter! Hope Sammy Gets Better! Going To Read The Next Chapter Now!
ritsam chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Well, no thinking. You should write an epilogue. Without a closing part, this story would be an incomplete fic. Anyways, great chapter. Mr. Aria's chanting part was creepy and I thought I'd lost Sam. But...uhhuh! He's okay yay...OTG!

Love it,

ritsam chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Due to some reason, I didn't get the alerts. Hotmail sometimes acts like a you know!'ve got that right! I din't even get my own review alerts too! *screams* Thank god my freaky id's working again.

My God, Sam's so sick and I don't like where this story's heading. I know you don't write death fics... that means, I can read the next chapter of yours.

Onto the next installment.
Lujayn chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Phew! I'm so glad Sam is getting better. Dean would absolutely do anything for Sam. Of course you should write the epilogue! The story is wonderful so yeah, I'm gonna be waiting for an epilogue;)
NetMyne01 chapter 13 . 6/6/2010
Please write an epilogue!Great story, loved it very much.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »