Reviews for Bella Notte
Zenkindoflove chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Yay! I was happy to see this update in my inbox! I really enjoyed it a lot.

"Once upon a time, I thought I was alive." This is an amazing start to this story. It captivated me right from the start, and really set the tone for this new Bella. I'm really interested in her characteristic differences at the moment. While it is OOC, I am seeing why it's still true to canon what with the circumstances. I'm guessing Bella was the same Bella from the books that we know when she was captured... poor spending four years as the most covetted vampire and the favorite "child" to the most powerful vampire in the world will definitely turn someone conceited and spoiled. I think it'll make it even more interesting once she meets Edward and the Cullens, who are vehemently opposed to this lifestyle of power that she has been exposed to. I'm curious to how she'll respond to this "gold eye" vampire... who I'm hoping is Edward! XD

I never thought I would actually feel sympathy for Jane. LOL. Being knocked off her pedestal and having to endure Bella seems really unpleasant. Haha. Very interesting! Most people make Jane a straight, one-dimensional villain, but in this situation where all the "villains" are the starting characters and friends of Bella, I can see how that dynamic would change. I'm guessing though once Bella defects, Jane will get on her little thrown again and become super-bitch once more. Again, I'm really surprised by these character dynamics and choices you've made, and it'll make this story even more interesting than I anticipated!

Great start! Can't wait for chapter 2!
Btvs89 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Hey!

I read your chapter (obviously), and so far, I loved it.

I like seeing Bella like this, it's nice.

So, can't wait to read the next chapter...

Take Care.

Maud.
asdwrhryj chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
HEY, GOOD JOB. NOW START WRITING CHAPTER 2.

"I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG..."
truera chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really excited to read more of this.
TeamBedward chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
The lottery. I've always wanted to win!

Anyway, I'm excited to see how this fic plays out. I've always been interested in fics where Bella's the powerful vampire, so I'm totally psyched to read more about this story.

I can't wait to read more!
mrscullenxo5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
sounds good:)
ashkan00dle chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Looking forward to reading the whole story 3.
radioactive77 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love the idea of getting in on something in the beginning!

Lets go...
clover-heaven chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I like it! hope the chapters coming soon.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was so vague I had no idea what is going on but I'll stick around a bit longer cause your premise sounded interesting.
autumn.letters chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
ah, yes yes, can't wait! :)
asdwrhryj chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
that quote you used is so very fitting, nice. i seriously love this.. it's tense and interesting and i'm

so excited for what's to come :) keep being awesome.
EMME16 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'm intrigued; great start. Cannot wait to see where this goes. :)
BookwormStrawberry chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Keep it up and dont let anyone give you shit! I am totaly keeping an eye on this story!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is really intriguing so far! I was excited when I read the description and this is getting me even more pumped! I'll definitely will be following this fic. :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »