Reviews for Host of Apophis
carismum chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
A great story and written so well :)!
Yeshua chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Nope. The Hammer was lost forever.
Azolean chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Finished. Glad I did finish it, after all. It was worth it. You have a lot of potential and at least one very good idea. I hope to find more of your stuff as I go along.
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I only just finished the first chapter. Mind you, I've been awake for more than sixty hours and still going. So, if I'm a little anal, I apologize in advance. However, this was a very short chapter and the sheer number of errors were rather disgusting.

Yeah, yeah. I'm six and a half years too late in mentioning this; but it was driving me crazy. You either need a much, much better spell-check program; or you need to invest in a good beta reader. I mean, really. More than thirty punctuation, spacing, and spelling errors in a chapter this short?

Other than my OCD being out of control here, I found the beginnings of this story to be very promising. I still appreciate the time and effort you put into writing this. Normally, I would have stopped at the end of Chapter One, due to how much I hate such a large number of errors in a text. However, I still very much look forward to finishing this one. Yes, it got my attention that well. I'm willing to suffer through to the end, because I can see how much potential it has.

In the meantime, I will withhold further mention of grammatical, formatting, spelling, and punctuation errors. And, maybe, big maybe, I will survive this one with my sanity intact.
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
That was so fun, though I do feel so sorry for Daniel. I love that Amonet betrays her husband in a way Sha'ure never would. Great story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Enjoying this so much so far. I always wondered why more people didn't write Apophis takes Daniel as a host fics. Wonderful beginning and I had to love it being a page from "Danny's book".
Amelia chapter 6 . 3/27/2002
Great story!
Amelia chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
More please!
OrionPrincess chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
Oh, goodness... what a place to leave the story! I can't wait to see Daniel finally get rid of Apophis. Great job!
Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
ahhhhrghhh! please finish!
Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 2 . 3/25/2002
i just had to smile when you wrote that Daniel was cussing Apophis in different languages, that sounds like something he would do...great ending..makes me wanna go on the next chapt...)
Saiyan Jalapeno chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
eeekkk! not danny-boy! *starts to cry* i love it so faar, no one was OOC at all! especially Jack, you convayed his persona right on! )
pettygrew chapter 5 . 3/24/2002
Really good! Yeah for Daniel!
Korilian chapter 3 . 3/6/2002
Not a clue. Maybe she wants to take over. After all the girl already proved she's not stupid.
Amelia chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
What's the request? more please!