Reviews for Of Seas, Flowers and Love
tu-bad chapter 1 . 1/1
This is so lovely! Thank you!
Folle chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Lovely.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Beautifully done. The characters were all captured perfectly and the way you wrote Rin and Haku's relationship was very nice :) The middle bit did seem a bit rushed and might work better if you'd split them up into scenes but that's just IMO. This was really very beautiful so I guess I was lucky to click on your story first after coming back to the Spirited Away fandom :D
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is a nice alternative POV fic. I especially enjoyed Kamajii's characterization.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I really liked this story. Your characterization of Rin and Haku is very well done. It's an interesting look at them and their friendship.
SocialMoth chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow. This is really good! Thank you for writing this first Spirited Away fanfiction I've ever read and making it a positive experience. I know that's kind of an odd thing to be thanked for, but I mean it.

I love how you defined the relationship Haku has with Kamajii and Rin beyond what we see in the movie, and still made it all fit.

You have a very nice writing style, and this was a joy to read. The only thing that I would change is that some parts in the middle seem a bit rushed to me, but that may be simply because I have a different writing style.

Well, also, if you're writing something within the context of what already exists, I guess the last thing you want to do is tell the audience what they already know, huh? That's a thought I just now had on the matter...

I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavors. You have real talent. :)
Calla-Allac chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
o-o First Spirited Away fanfiction I've ever read.

And now I'm very tempted to go looking for more. This was great! I love the Kamajii, Rin, Haku trio friendship, and Kamajii wondering what the heck these people are all doing in his boiler and them knowing Haku so well.

And the story overall, it's so deep but written so simply! Loved the end, made me smile. :)

Thanks for the day upper.
vivevoce chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Absolutely amazing. This was beautifully written from start to finish. Not too mushy, not too introspective, things just clicked into their respective places. Great job :D
Aishuu chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Loved this - it's sweet and fits in perfectly with canon.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is beautiful. Great job!