Reviews for Not Against Religion
eternalshiva chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ah, this story had me in tears at the end - once you listed all the crap Sten had to put up with and then the mental image of Shale twirling amongst the dropping bodies of the pigeons while singning - Oh dear, I lost it.

I love your writing, I'm new to the Dragon Age fandom but I'm glad I found your profile, I've been reading your stories all day.
Agent Yates chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This truly made me laugh. Excellent.
Stickki chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hah. Poor birds.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh my GOD, I'm laughing so hard. There are actually tears leaking out of my eyes at this. It's just so unbearably perfect, Shale and Sten and the pigeons and the FLAMINGO, hahahaha. I mean, I'm going through all your DA fics, right, and I come off some of your delicious Giovanni/Alistair angst to the tab with this story, and I got to the second paragraph and I just died laughing. The emotional whiplash, man, I tell you what. And this line:

"I am a golem." The two turned the corner on the path leading by the pond: the ducks stared. "Quiet is not amongst my main characteristics. If it's quiet walking he wants, the qunari should hang out with the painted elf. He's an assassin, after all."

was just so spot-on, I knew I could just sit back and enjoy the rest of the ride. I can't wait to read everything else you've written. Holy cow.
Ioialoha chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love that song! and you're right, it HAD to be done. very well done!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Hahaha, Shale, you wicked thing! Poisoning all those pigeons! I love this story, I can really imagine her doing that as well, singing the whole time. And a hungover Sten, priceless! Well, I suppose he wouldn't really be used to alcohol. I like the perspective from the ducks too, when they think about the darkspawn not feeding them breadcrumbs XD.
Hayvee Mettle chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Made. Of. Win.
Grannaah chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Lol, finally revenge for Shale. Love your story
Rhia474 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
To: jactinglim

Re: On The Height of Shale and Sten

Actually, Shale is nine feet (cut down by Willem) and Sten is seven. I took that directly from the game-unless I was smoking something... :)

To: Sincerity15

Re: On Shale Singing

Yes, but it's supposed to be comincal, no? :) Besides, when birds are concerned, Shale is anything but solid and somber. I mean, really, first time you meet her, she goes and stomps a chicken. And then shrugs. Is that normal? :)

Would love to write more on these two, will see where the muse takes me. Thanks for taking the time to comment, guys!
jactinglim chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hmm humming I can imagine, but not outright singing :) I'd rather imagine the song 'playing in the bg' like a songfic XD

And actually, Sten is taller than Shale (at least in my screens he is) since Wilhelm shrunk her, remember? :)

Anyway thank you for writing this! I added it to my faves! Please write more Shale/Sten? *blush*
Dave2380 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh my gods, i loved this! Pigeon genocide! Shale is fantastic and i love the idea of a massive golem dancing around a park amidst a sea of dead pigeons! More please!
Sincerity15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hey very funny pigeons and ducks got what was coming to them. The singing of Shale was a little strange though, Im not sure if it adds or takes away from the bird poisoning. It makes her seem mentally unstable when in the game she seems solid. Except for when it comes to the evil of birds. I dont know, the story was amusing and the story telling was right on. Thanks.
Traxits chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is adorable. XD Yay, Shale!
Ferret1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
*Falls off sofa in gleeful hysterics* This is *PERFECT*!
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was great! Shale finally gets her revenge.