Reviews for Somehow Everything I Own Smells Of You
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Aww Sammy * hugging him tight* it'll be okay Sam you'll see it'll be okay
TheThirdSibling chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*Sniff* I've never cried while reading, but this literally brought tears to my eye ... Anyway, this was so cute, great, great work!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'll end my day with fluff. I was craving it after studying for so long, I guess I really am a sap.

Having Dean kiss Sam was really cute. Favoriting!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
That was truly beautiful!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aww this was soo good sweetie! It was absolutely heartwrenching to see Sammy break down like that but you never really saw it in the show, he just kind shoved all the emotions under the rugs and went on with the hunt. This was great, lots of raw emotion! I loved it! :D Keep up the great work my dear!

P.S. Hope you feel better! Flu sucks (
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
So upfront I just have to say...

*insert a bawling courtney here*

Right, you never fail to leave me a sobbing mess, and this was just so bittersweet and heartwrenching that even though I should expect such things by now...this was HEARTBREAKING!

The part where Sam is telling dean he was happy and...

*whimpers*

You're so good hun, SO GOOD, and I absolutely love you. you're amazing, and hands down the most genuine person i've ever known and I just love you.

QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Cute and sad...

I love caring Dean )
ritsam chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Once again, what an angsty story! I love how you portrayed Sam's grief and despair after Jess died. Aww, I love how Sam clung to Dean's chest like a koala does. And, Dean kissed his forehead...aww ww ww, love it. He is a baby and Dean is a sweetie.

Love it hun,

Ritu.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
why are you making me CRY! *glares*

this was cute!

and I loved how Dean could still see the child in Sam...

cute!

hugs,

S.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
'"I was happy" Sam's lips appeared to shiver as he shuddered in his breaths, eyes looking round, confused and high with so many conflicting emotions.

"I know kiddo, I know. You will be again"'

Oh Dean, if only that were true. According to Kripke and a certain part pf the fandom, our poor Sammy is selfish to have even thought of a normal life, let alone to actually strive for it, and fall in love with someone.

I'll never understand that attitude but, each to his own, as they say.

Lovely fic, hon. It planted some wondeful brotherly snuggling moments in my head. Set me up for the day rather nicely.

Kind regards,

ST x
IHeartSPN chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Damn cute little fic you wrote there :) Loved it.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
*sniffle* It was wonderful.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
aw poor sam and i hope u feel better the flu is not fun at all it makes u miserable