Reviews for Tick tock, One little clock
QueenOfTheives chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
oh good lord, this story is brilliant, i am begging you, please continue writing
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Awesome stuff. Love to see more of it. )
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Interesting start, I hope to see more.
Zhor chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hm, I know there is a longer version of this on another website...but still, I simply love the concept and how it is put together...The change into a Timelord is actually gone in depth, so...yeah. Good job.
tarnished silver things chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I was admittedly wary of the whole 'Buffy no longer exists as Buffy' but - I thought it would end up as a crap shoot, in all honestly. Instead, I find an . . . absolutely amazing fic, and it's beautifully written, to boot. I like reading it, I like how Buffy's been characterized, and while Janus seemed a little too hepufl for a god of chaos, everything flowed perfectly. I love it!

- Mercy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I enjoyed this a lot. Are you planning on adding to it at all? I'd love to see the Doctor's reaction to Buffy's new status
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was so frickin awesome! I can't wait to read the sequel. Seriosly cool beginning.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome! I love it! Looking forward to more!
CharmedDaughterForever chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
wow! this was amazing! hope you write more, though it looks like you haven't updated in more than a year :(
Shaybo27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh, I love it. Absolutely love it... ;D Can you please say that you'll continue? This is such a unique, vast, wonderful idea. Please tell me that you'll continue. Just, please. ;) Loved it-Update! ;D
prudiisten chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is very good. I hope you write more.
KariSilver chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awesome! :D
RomanaOne-FAN chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Love, love, love this story! Please can she go to... um Ancient Rome, Greece or Eygpt and ... some random planet with blobby green aliens. ]
KayeBell chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
please continue
Zyanadryn chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh! Love the 10th Doctor! And I really love how you went and gave a kinda review history of who the Gallifreans(sp)? were.

Think you should send Buffy on a couple of time excursions first n4 meeting the Doctor! Kinda get her wet behind the ears.

First should be Japan, so she can pick up a Sword or 3. Just because shes now a Time Lady, doesn't mean she cant enjoy her weapons! :D pokey pokey!

Please keep up the good work!