Reviews for Take the Ice
I have absolutely loved this story! I have literally been obsessed and any spare moment I had I was reading this story. Loved how you wrapped it up and had it in Edwards POV. Sad to see it is now over but definitely going to check out your other stories!
Payton79 chapter 26 . 2/28
I was reluctant to start reading this story because I sometimes get tired reading stories clearly over 200k words. That's why this one has been on my TBR list for a while. Now I'm really happy to have finally dared to read it. Maybe the recent Olympics had something to do with it, lol.

However, I loved reading your story and that there was never any doubt that Edward and Bella would stay strong during everything that was thrown at them. Even without the element of angst the story was never boring. Sadly, some of the videos your profile was linked to don't exist anymore but I loved to at least get an idea of some of the programs and moves Bella used. I guess you must be a Sasha Cohen fan ;).

Again, I loved reading this story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us.
timidvampire chapter 6 . 2/25
i love flannel Edward, skating, playful Edward,,, sigh
fischie chapter 1 . 2/23
As much as I love This is Not My Life, for me, the one fic I would choose to read for the rest of time is this one. Since reading it the first time while you were initially posting it, I reread this fic every winter and just wanted to tell you how much I love your development of these characters. I love their relationship so much. Restarting this fic is like coming home! Thanks for sharing it
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 26 . 2/21
i really liked this story. couldn't put it down while reading it. loved the character development throughout.
FireDragonStarLight chapter 26 . 2/12
I absolutely loved this story. I really liked how Bella transformed from a shy meek girl to confident beautiful lady. Edward... seriously the man made my heart flutter. He is truly the soulmate of hers. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story. xo
What a fantastic story ! That was my first time reading it but it will surely not be the last, you are a great author ! Thank you !
ambermaine100 chapter 26 . 1/13
This is probably my tenth time reading this story...can’t help it! This is such a good story! I’ve been watching skaters prepare for the Olympics and knew I had to read this again. I just love the way the relationship between Edward and Bella builds as Bella learns to stand on her two feet.

I did wonder if Eric’s character is based off of Johnny Weir? Skating to Gaga was very much what Weir did during his own exhibition. Either way, love it!
bethabetha chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
i’ve finally warmed up to Bella, but that was an incredibly stupid decision she made. By not calling the police, she left him free to do the same thing, if not worse, to somebody else. I have zero respect for her after this chapter.
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
What a fantastic story!
bethabetha chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
really REALLY not liking this bella at all. i do love the others, though... so far they’re the only thing getting me through this.
bethabetha chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
was loving this story so far and then, of course, we see yet another amazingly accomplished and beautiful Bella who doesn’t think she’s good enough. i’m so tired of these Bellas
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 11/16/2017
Reading this again & still loving it...
Simo5 chapter 26 . 11/5/2017
I wanted to just say that this story is one of my favorites. I can't stop reading it. I'm from Minnesota (Minneapolis to be exact) and it's amazing reading all about these wonderful characters while also being able to recognize and understand the environment in which they are in. I go to the U of Minnesota and I cheer on the Wild every game. It's awesome being able to connect with this story is a deeper manner than I have with any other story! Thank you so much for this amazing piece of work. Just know, I would buy anything you published!
Simo5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
I’ve read this story over 5 times and every time I read it, I love it. I can’t seem to stop coming back to this! Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work. I hope you pursue a writing career. I would buy anything you write.
8,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »