Reviews for Take the Ice
allidel chapter 33 . 2/5
So many years and so many fanfics later, this is still my favorite one! I can never get enough of this story or these characters! I've lost count of the times I have read this or when parts of it randomly pop up in my head throughout the week. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story! :)
LillianBroderick chapter 11 . 1/29
Nice
LillianBroderick chapter 10 . 1/29
She’s very emo and it’s annoying but I trust you’ll get her back to fighting for her independence
Super Story, thank you
ugabrattwilighthottie chapter 5 . 12/4/2023
Loving this so far. I am intrigued with finding out more about Bella’s past and why she is so closed off.
timidvampire chapter 33 . 10/21/2023
I don't know how I am only sering this epilogue now...but it's beautiful! I loved it!

I would love their wedding, first time sering Renee again. And Charlie as his grand kids are born. This remains one of my favourite stories. Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/21/2023
I was a competitive skater with a stage mom and had a hard time getting through this story because Renee was so triggering. But the Cullens were great in this story, and props to you for doing your skating research!
dprincess87 chapter 33 . 8/8/2023
just rereading this story for the thousandth time (one of my favs) and there are more chapters from important events in the story. Thank you so much for adding to it, I love it so freaken much. Perfection
MyEdwardWillCome chapter 33 . 5/2/2023
Love this story! Would love to hear Edwards point of view when he saw her skate the lullaby the first time and he proposed.
Babe Love - MM Love chapter 33 . 4/11/2023
I have reread your story multiple times now & each time I fall more in love with this story. Another outtake that would be cool to read would be when Edward has his turn at the Olympics. Either from EPOV or BPOV.
SecretlyACullen chapter 14 . 4/3/2023
Re-reading this fic because it is one of my faves, but it's just so frustrating to see Bella's feelings about Renee haha. Everytime I re-read this fic I get irritated all over again over this because I feel like Renee got away with soo much in this fic, she basically had zero repercussions for her actions because she's still Bella's 'mother'. I think that's such a toxic way of looking at it in a way, because its almost implying that because somebody is your flesh and blood, when they do you wrong you eventually have to forgive themwelcome them back into your lives? Like you have no right to permanently cut those people off, even if youre better of without them and Bella definitely is. Renee contir uted nothing but making Bella feel worthless and insecure, she essentially worked her daughter into burnout (regardless of how much Bella loves skating) and STOLE from her, and amongst all of that she never ONCE showed remorse ornregret rhat we readers got to see. We didnt get to see Renee's redemption arc we just read a few lines about it in the epilogue, which after buliding her up as the story's villian essentially, just wasn't enough for me because by the end, I felt nothing but negative feelings towards Renee and this forgiveness plot wasn'ta satisfying ending for me. And, of course Bella isn't going to press chargres because it's her mother *major eye roll*. I think had I read these chapters and then Bella at the end had forgiven Renee (at most because honestly she barely deserved that, there was zero remorse that we as readers got to see), then fair enough, but I've read this story multiple times, and I know Bella not only forgives Renee but allows her to play a part in her life and be a part of her children's lives? That's the part that just throws me, that she's not hesitant at all about letting Renee play grandma to her kids, after all Bella had to face mentally and emotionally because of Renee's treatment towards her. I don't know, it's just frustrating to read, because I think we have two veryyy different viewpoints on this topic and so I can't relate to it at all lol., and sadly as much as I do love this fic, it does kinda ruin the ending fir me a little. I find myself skimming over any mention of Renee and the part she plays in their future, whenever I reread this story and finish the epilogue x
WordsMusicMagic chapter 33 . 3/24/2023
Loooooooved this Edward! OMG he's dreamy. I was a bit disappointed with Bella in the early days but glad she had the courage to break free and that she and Edward remained perfect throughout. I know this was written many years ago, but thank you for your contribution to the fandom. Your writing is beautiful.
Alatalo88 chapter 27 . 3/22/2023
Hi! I love this story! I think I’ve read it at least 50 times, and I can’t get enough! Would you please write an outtake of the Cullens reaction to Bellas exhibition scate? I would love to read that!
dinotopian chapter 1 . 1/17/2023
Thank you!
daphnie chapter 30 . 1/5/2023
Just saw the news of Tessa Virtue and Morgan Rielly engagement and my mind IMMEDIATELY Came to this story 3
9,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »