Reviews for Take the Ice
BarbaraBlade chapter 26 . 1h
thank you so much for this story, it was beautiful and it made me go to bed at 3 am several times. You are really talented at telling stories and showing emotions.
Hello! I would love to see Bella’s POV of the kiss and cry and then the medal ceremony during the olympics!
Eternally Addicted chapter 27 . 7/8
I'm so excited for more of these two. Will they be coming soon?
What a story! I loved it and couldn't stop reading, wasn't much else I did the last few days ;)

All of it, from the way Bella "grew up", her relationship to Charlie, the bond to the Cullens and of course - Edward! - were written in a great style and way which came naturally and logically.
It was so sweet to see how she learned to accept and develop her relationship with Edward and how he always just knew to support her when needed.
All in all a new of my favorite stories with a bit of drama and a lot of sweetness and family.
Thanks so much for writing and publishing this one :*

I would really like to read another future take of how their own family, career and kids are going to turn out and maybe how things with Renee went at first, when she apologized or talked to Bella the first time after all these years.
Looking forward to the next update, whatever it may be.

Big hug from Norway :)
flowerpower55 chapter 27 . 7/6
I thought I was tripping when I saw the update date haha! I just so happened to want to re-read your fic for like the 5th time so I’m extra excited for new content. You’re awesome!
Fleur50 chapter 27 . 7/6
Un beau cadeau de votre part. Merci.
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 7/6
Quelle belle histoire, j’ai adoré.
Fleur50 chapter 25 . 7/6
(;D)
Fleur50 chapter 18 . 7/5
J’adore!
Fleur50 chapter 17 . 7/5
Merci pour ces recommandations.
8,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »