Reviews for Take the Ice
SecretlyACullen chapter 26 . 11/28
I really loved this fic, it's so well written! My only criticism would be that I really didn't like the whole Bella made up with Renee part at the end. I don't know, maybe it's because we didn't get to see any of the character development for Renee in the story overall, but it just felt forced and out of place. I can understand wanting to tie up some loose ends regarding any plotholes with Renee/Bella's relationship, but I felt like that could have been done with a brief mention of Bella having forgiven Renee without inserting her in their future inthe Epilogue. It just felt kind of redundant and off to have spent all the story building Renee's character as dislikeable and controlling, to then basically saying oh well she reflected and she's sorry and therefore she's now a part of their life, in the epilogue. From a readers POV it really threw me off and kind of spoilt the ending for me? Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I honestly really loved the story otherwise! I loved the connection between BellaEdward, the way it was written made their relationship seem so organic and I also really enjoyed seeing Bella coming into herself and learning her worth! I think that's also partly why I have such a dislike for the whole Renee ending lol, because I know it took a lot for Bella to feel worth somethingRenee played a prominent role in that (without any remorse for basically the whole story, it jidt didn't feel like it tied in with the image you had built in my opinion). Great fic otherwise!
JustYourAverageBritishFangirl chapter 33 . 11/20
Forever wishing and hoping we get the future outtake! This is my comfort fic and I reread it on the lead up to Christmas every year 3
DarkAngelz99 chapter 33 . 10/25
I just finished reading this fic and I absolutely loved it! The rollercoaster of emotions and tearing up at the end made it so special. I def dropped a follow to see that future take!
Sky LeVan chapter 33 . 9/18
I just found this like 3 weeks ago...What a beautiful story! So heartwarming :) If after all this time you decide to writte another chapter I'm hrre for it! This goes straight to my faves!
CLCOFry chapter 27 . 9/11
So glad to hear you are back. I thoroughly enjoyed your story!
ninny 1 chapter 26 . 9/7
A truely wonderful tale thankyou
Escapee2FF chapter 33 . 9/7
read this a couple of times and absolutely love it still
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 33 . 8/29
I love this story and the fact that you have written new parts. It just keeps getting better. If you are looking for more ideas, I would love to read about when they became new parents.
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 28 . 8/2
I love these post Olympics chapters so much
I would love to read about when they decided to start trying to have a baby/Bella pregnant/ giving birth and all that
dpennell007 chapter 33 . 7/19
I Love that you spoiled us with another EPOV. And such a satisfying, happy chapter choice. Even though I remembered what happened I enjoyed every last, exciting bit!
Paradizei chapter 6 . 7/1
the batman t-shirt lol
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 33 . 6/28
'She was rather unfortunate looking, dear," Dad agreed.'
Oh God, leave it to Carlisle...!
Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 6/27
'Those little shits.'
Bwahahaha!
Go Dad!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 6/27
Wow! I was actually crying! A little stunned it's over, but what a beautiful journey.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 6/25
"Go Mama bear," I said, holding out my fist for her to bump, which she did with a roll of laughter.

Wow! I loved Esme and Charlie BOTH standing up to Renee!
Epic!