Reviews for Take the Ice
sonogal chapter 30 . 10/13
I always love Edward POV the best.
sonogal chapter 29 . 10/13
He is so adorkable.
sonogal chapter 28 . 10/13
Loved this chapter!
sonogal chapter 26 . 10/4
I just love them. They need another little girl who is into hockey. Women’s hockey is very popular.
sonogal chapter 25 . 9/29
I absolutely loved this story. I’m glad I waited until it was finished because I was stuck in their world.
violetshin chapter 33 . 9/2
I absolutely love this story! I found it years ago and have reread it several times since then. So happy to see you're still thinking of this Edward and Bella!
RachelKaze chapter 33 . 8/31
to było piękne
TheGreenPanther chapter 33 . 8/15
This was so much fun, revisiting this gang. :o)
holaperson9 chapter 33 . 8/12
Love love love this story, it makes me so happy every time I re-read it! And thank you for these wonderful outtakes! Truly love what you’ve done with these characters and story
Minnie1015 chapter 33 . 8/1
Just found this story and binged it the last few days. Couldn’t put it down! Thank you for sharing your passion with us. It was amazing!

Can’t wait to see your last outtake you have planned. Would also love to see edwards side of the chapter when he puts Lauren in her place, finds Phil with his hands on Bella, and chases him.

Faved and followed because I don’t want to miss anything else! Thank you!
Kelewis083 chapter 26 . 7/22
Love this story and the EPOVs so much. Only wish you’d write a sequel to include the time from her Olympic win to edwards Stanley cup win and his Olympic run. Such a great story that I just want it to continue!
CayStar chapter 33 . 7/18
I love it! Seeing Edward watch her was everything I could have hoped for! Love these two!
a.lace.a chapter 33 . 7/15
Such a wonderful story! So much emotion was put in that I’ve had goosebumps throughout this story! 5 ️️️️️‘S!
I’m kind of looking forward to an EPOV of this chapter, especially during Bella’s breakdown hehe
cbzoo chapter 21 . 7/5
Obviously Renee has no control of Lauren or her husband. EDward would never cheat
9,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »