Reviews for Take the Ice
My Friend Alice chapter 32 . 9/21
I just reread this entire story and loved every word...for the second time!
Elisabeth123 chapter 32 . 9/17
I have so loved this story. Thank you so much for all the wonderful characters! The Cullens were wonderful and supportive and Renee was an ABSOLUTE bitch! Can’t believe after being slapped by her a mother and stolen from that Bella tried to reach out to her _ sorry not suing her to get her money back was one thing but reaching out was going too far!
madelinecoffee chapter 26 . 9/13
This story was such a joy to read! I love this concept and I love how you worked in all the twilight characters. This was wonderful and I'm so happy to have read it.
ThatTinyRedhead chapter 19 . 9/12
I don't generally leave a review in the middle of binge-reading a story, but listen. You didn't need to make me cry like that. I was doing fine and then Edward saves the day and Charlie pulls out the album and I'm crying into my laptop. Beautiful.
Steph chapter 32 . 9/5
I swear I think there is no better feeling that seeing that this marvellous story has a new chapter to it!
This world that you created has the perfect balance of angst and sweetness and love and that perfect Disney-fairytale-happily-ever-after
Stays my favourite story on this sight! Thank you so much for that gift
Can’t wait for the next outtake
s1203 chapter 32 . 9/3
Uh, it was painful reading from her point of view, but his turmoil is so heavy... I really love your outtakes surprises... Thank you very much! You story is one of very few which is real balm for my soul when RL are to much...
Vampyira chapter 32 . 9/2
I'm thrilled to see these updates. This is one of my favorite stories and I've been hoping for some more Hockeyward. Thank you!
kneon chapter 32 . 8/30
I'm so happy that you have been posting these like I've said before this is one of my all time favorites. I'll be so said when your updates are done.
Hockeyward is a fuckin awesome man! I get frustrated with Bella sometimes, but I get it. This was GOOD to read.
quitomom chapter 32 . 8/28
Always look forward to your updates on these two!️
Guiltypleasure82 chapter 32 . 8/27
I was SO pleased to see a new Outtake! This is one of my favorite stories of all time, and it gives me a great excuse to re-read it. PLEASE post more EPOV, especially Ch 5, Ch 14, heck if you just want to rewrite the whole story EPOV I would totally read it. Seriously, please do that! As always, this was wonderful, I am so happy to read anything you write!
shesews00 chapter 32 . 8/27
This story is my favorite Bella Edward fanfiction. It was exciting to see some more to their story after thinking it was complete. Think its time to reread it again.
adricastro chapter 26 . 8/27
Your outtakes prompted a full re read and I fell in love ALL OVER AGAIN... These 2 have my heart! I would LOVE to read about when the kids arrived!
PLV chapter 32 . 8/26
Very good story and I enjoyed Hockeyward and Skaterbella.. :)
mo kagen chapter 32 . 8/25