Reviews for Take the Ice
yalegirl1821 chapter 26 . 6/8
Thank you so much for writing this story! I have not been able to put it down and have enjoyed every second! Though I was wondering if you ever mentioned Edward not making the Olympic team the first time around? I just thought of it and couldn't remember if it was ever mentioned again. Thanks again!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 6/2
Thx again for this wonderful escape and all of your hard work writing this Fic. It has helped my depression and lifted me up when I needed it the most. God Bless you sweetie and may you live a happy life filled with love! You are such a romantic and I pray you enjoy much romance in your own life!
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 6/1
Well damn I know she nailed that Gold Medal and I hope you mention that very big thing in the Epi! I just really need to thank you for this wonderful ride. It had just the right amount of angst and romance. These are my favorite Bella and Edward in fanfiction. You really should publish this in real fiction. You are so very talented sweetie. I just can't tell you how much I loved this fic! I told you I'm bedridden and your lovely, enticing, exciting, SEXY, romantic story lifted me up and made me laugh, cry and horny!hehe. thx so much for this wonderful escape luv! -God Bless, Anita
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 5/24
I just loved the proposal! I knew he would ask her after she skated to his music in that outfit and especially because he just couldn't wait anymore. I love this Edward so much because he loves with such a passion and he is so genuine and free. Bella is a fighter. She has to be. I mean with the life she had, she could have just quit everything and turned inward but she reinvented herself and now she loves with passion too. She has family love and it's changed her.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 5/24
OMG I am so happy for her! She won! Of course I knew she would, but it was so exciting to read (I started to say watch). You are such an amazing writer so I gave you some flowers too!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 5/20
I just love your nice long chapters. Thanks so much for your hard work and wonderful talent, God I love these two!
Bella is doing so well with publicity so far. I hope all participants stay friendly, of course Lauren is a total bitch! So glad Bella has her Edward to help with the stress ;)
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 5/14
YOU are amazing luv! I can't say it enough! This chapter was so full of raw emotions that I thought I wouldn't be able to take it. I hated seeing Bella suffer over that whore of a mother and her pimp! God I'm so glad she has Edward and his wonderful family to call her family now. I'm thrilled that her hate for THEM has now made her stronger! I have to go read more now! Thx so much for writing this wonderful Fic. It's such a great escape for me while I'm stuck in this bed!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 5/14
Oh God I love this fic so much! When she realizes she loves Edward made me feel all warm inside! The wonderful wedding. Their night under the stars! What an amazing writer you are luv!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 5/8
Finally! Well Edward was sure not expecting that one (or should I say, both of them!). Hehe! I just loved them making love. Bella was more then willing, to take another one for the team hehe!

I truly love this Edward. He is so warm and loving. His parents raised a beautiful young man. Also, considering how she was raised, Bella is a lovely young lady.
momof2carrs chapter 26 . 5/8
I loved your story.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 5/6
I sure wish Edward could have punched that arogant prick Jacob! I'm happy for Bella choreographing her own program (so proud)! I hope she uses Edward in some way in her performance, like music of course!
I love that he loves her, made me feel so good inside! Maybe she'll be able to tell him soon...
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 5/6
I just love these two so much! Edward is more than likely realizing he is in love with her and he wants to protect her. Bella is feeling the too and she always wants him there

Renee, well her, the bitch. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Renee (bitch).

I know that's not the end of her or Perhaps that molester, Phil.
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 5/6
God I hate Renee! I want to hire a "hit" man to blow her brains up! She is so unfeeling, she's a nasty bitch and she is hurting our girl too much. Pls Bella, stand up to that witch...you can do it girl. I know Edward wants to kill her too. If she loses Edward over all of this, it would kill her! Pls Bella pull your strength together and kick that bitch to the curb!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 5/4
Damn I hate Renee! I wish she would get a clue and love her daughter a little bit! Bitch!

The jump! The kisses! Oh Bella you are starting to come around girl! I just love these two together. I thought their date was wonderful. Was Edward holding back because of his past relationship or is he really afraid of losing control? Anyway I can't wait to read more. You are a fantastic writer luv!
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/4
Oh god, I can't wait until these two start sucking face hehe! No, I really can't wait until they look deeply into one another's eyes, with their breath catching as they lean in for a sexy proper first kiss and more...They need each other so bad, can't wait until they give in, finally!
8,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »