Reviews for Take the Ice
Abaire chapter 16 . 4/15
Chapter 16 is perfection. Very well written and it's great to see several turning points for "Isabella." Excellent!
Abaire chapter 10 . 4/12
She's being wimpy and it's aggravating. I hope she gets it together before she burns out her knee or loses Edward. Dumb-dumb.
Abaire chapter 5 . 4/11
OMG I cannot tell you how much I love this, except to say that it's 4 am and this is what I'm doing with my insomnia. Awesome so far. Very well written and clean, too. Must have had a good beta (or be a great writer).
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 26 . 4/7
I've read this story like 10 times and it's amazing each time
Twiheart1901EC chapter 26 . 3/31
Absolutely LOOOOOOVED this story. I was looking to read something unique so this definitely caught my attention and I'm so happy that it did. Amazing job on this!
BurningAkira97 chapter 26 . 3/31
LOVED IT! Cutest story ever :')
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 26 . 3/12
Absolutely amazing story! Everything about it was just wonderful! And the epilogue was the perfect closing to it! Loved it! :)
FranRichards chapter 26 . 2/25
I'd love some outtakes
Chuchi-28 chapter 8 . 2/25
Hi,

I'm Sophie and I'm French. I read your fiction Take the Ice, and I love it. So I ask you if you are agree I translate this fiction in French. If you don't want, I unterstand :) Of course, I will mentionned you in the translation.

Sorry for my English,
Sophie
50shades.of.love chapter 26 . 2/22
Such a romantic and original story other than the characters. Keep writing!
Bakergrama chapter 26 . 2/21
Definitely one of my favs...***
ScottishSteph chapter 9 . 2/17
Love love this story, I almost don't want to continue reading cause I will be closer to finishing!
Just have a slight criticism...Bagpipes, West Highland terrier and the word "lassie" are all Scottish..not Irish as you have put here in the chapter, I'm born and bread Scottish, from Edinburgh actually so I know this.
Its a good story but just thought I'd let you know..
Thank you again!
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 26 . 1/26
Could you write the Nationals scandal from Lauren and Renee's point of view.
Evil.Inc chapter 1 . 1/13