Reviews for Take the Ice
bethabetha chapter 22 . 21h
i’ve finally warmed up to Bella, but that was an incredibly stupid decision she made. By not calling the police, she left him free to do the same thing, if not worse, to somebody else. I have zero respect for her after this chapter.
Hetwaszoietsals chapter 26 . 11/21
What a fantastic story!
bethabetha chapter 10 . 11/21
really REALLY not liking this bella at all. i do love the others, though... so far they’re the only thing getting me through this.
bethabetha chapter 4 . 11/19
was loving this story so far and then, of course, we see yet another amazingly accomplished and beautiful Bella who doesn’t think she’s good enough. i’m so tired of these Bellas
maggiejoma chapter 4 . 11/16
Reading this again & still loving it...
Simo5 chapter 26 . 11/5
I wanted to just say that this story is one of my favorites. I can't stop reading it. I'm from Minnesota (Minneapolis to be exact) and it's amazing reading all about these wonderful characters while also being able to recognize and understand the environment in which they are in. I go to the U of Minnesota and I cheer on the Wild every game. It's awesome being able to connect with this story is a deeper manner than I have with any other story! Thank you so much for this amazing piece of work. Just know, I would buy anything you published!
Simo5 chapter 1 . 10/30
I’ve read this story over 5 times and every time I read it, I love it. I can’t seem to stop coming back to this! Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of work. I hope you pursue a writing career. I would buy anything you write.
lilsis15 chapter 25 . 10/29
I have read this story many times, and each time I enjoy it more and more. You are a grat author.
honeytres chapter 1 . 10/15
I have a confession to make, I saw your story in Perusing the Shelves site about 4 or 5 years ago and downloaded it. Without even knowing what the story was all about, I read it and kept coming back to it. I'm a big fan fanfic writers and believe me when i say I read a thousands but this story is my favorite of all. Since then, I read it atleast twice a year or even more, i think . I read this when Im sad, or when Im bored. When Im stressed or when I want to have an escape from reality. This my goto fanfic, if i may say. It's characters wonderfully developed. I liked how your wrote about Bella and Edward especially having flaws and unperfect but still they were able to make it through. I also like how you describe MN, it made me think that I'm actually there. My favorite chapter is the scene when they met at the airport or the Valentines Day or when Bella got sick, I dont know, i can't really decide. You are a wonderful writer. I have also read some of your works and I hope you continue to write, whether professionally or through here, know that you have a big fan right here! Congratulations!
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 10/7
Le sigh...perfection. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 10/7
She did it! Bella skated her last program perfectly! At the Olympics! Yeah!

This has been such an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us! I adore your imagination.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 10/6
I have always loved watching the Olympics Opening Ceremonies so reading about it from the other side was cool. I love Eric in this story. He is such a hoot! lol

Charlie is so sweet. I have always loved his character. Edward is just absolutely swoon worthy! I also love Marcus in the story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 10/5
Awww! They’re engaged! So sweet!
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 10/5
Lmao! Renee got smacked down twice! Oh and a third time because of that vile disgusting cheating douchebag she’s married to. He gone! Lauren got third place...bless her little itty bitty precious mean heart. Pfft. Alice cracked me up with her “hypocrite” cough. Lol. Go Charlie!

The little boy, Pete, was too cute! I love that Angela earned second place! Bella won, Bella won!
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 10/5
You’re so evil to end the chapter like that! Lauren is worse than a slore! Sleeping with Phil is just nasty. If Renee finds out she is orange burnt toast. That I would like to see!
8,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »