Reviews for Take the Ice
The ending of this chapter was powerful
She has a family now
Poor bella. But I can related
Will she take the relationship slow with edward? Can it not be all about sex? Renee is gonna to be a problem
annaharding chapter 24 . 2/28
I am just curious... isn't there another male skater, along with Eric? He is never mentioned. Seems kinda mean that Eric never includes him in the Olympic social scenes.
annaharding chapter 16 . 2/27
At the beginning of the chapter, all I was thinking was how lucky Bella was, that she must have a really good savings account, cuz she doesn't work right now, and she has money to pay her rent and her bills, and to pay Marcus for coaching her. I was envious.
Then, by the end of the chapter, I was thinking that i was SO glad Charlie set up her financial supports, cuz Renee is SO evil, and would have stolen everything, and Bella wouldn't have been able to work on her skating, all while still paying her bills.
Melinda chapter 26 . 1/31
Not sure I like this last chapter in E's POV as there is too much fluff crammed in it though it's understandable as it's the only time that É "spoke". Anyway, it is now almost 10 years that I have been reading Twilight fanfiction and this is the most realistic fiction I've red. The evolution of Bella's character is described in a remarkable way and it's at last something with which one can fully identify without feeling any distance. A vampire story would be much appreciated:-) thanks, a really good reading
vazag chapter 7 . 1/23
ZX,,,«,,%«,,
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 1/13
I love EPOV. I was hoping that the outtake you wrote in his POV would be on here.
I love this fairy tale story.. Just perfect.
petmom1213 chapter 25 . 1/13
I never wanted it to end. This is an amazing and wonderful story. Her progression and growth was written so well. I love love loved it all.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 23 . 1/13
So much. I love the proposal, the skating to his music, the love. I could actually feel the love coming off of both of them. So much love.
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 1/12
WOW! Awesome story. Phil and Renee deserve each other and Lauren should be their daughter. Ewww.
GO ESME! Yay. Everyone's favorite mother.
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 1/12
She hit stupid Lauren's bobby pin on the ice. I bet. What a slutty bitch. As if Edward would ever even look at her.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 1/12
I alway like a good Charlie. As I've said before Edward is so sweet. And Bella learns mora about herself every day. Good for her. I hope they go to the Olympics together. What a way to propose.
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 1/12
I hate Jake! In this, in the movies, in the books, in anything, anywhere, all the time! He lives to cause trouble. It's his whole purpose in the Twilight life.
I would never cheat on Edward. He's too too ughhhhh.
8,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »