Reviews for Take the Ice
AllyBellsGirls chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
can never believe such love even exist in real world. but its good to loose myself in a place where love is so pure and unconditional..
lovedd this ch. !
AllyBellsGirls chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
3 3 3
AllyBellsGirls chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
*sigh* this is one of my favt ch.
coby64 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Wow the bedroom scene was beautifully written. The biggest challenge was every time I closed my eyes to "view" the scene I couldn't continue reading. You explained and drew it out for my mind's eye perfectly. I really hope you still read your reviews because your story is great.
AllyBellsGirls chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
i may have been reading this story for the 5th time !
love your writing 3
coby64 chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
This story has been out her for a whole but I only just stumbled upon it and so far I LOVE it. Well written and a great storyline.
liltitesisi chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
i love it!
Jamelia098 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Loved this story :)
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Loved your story! I was intimidated by the length at first, but the story flows well and stays interesting throughout. I am also a fan of stories & movies with a sports theme. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Melloyeller chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
Truly wonderful story. Well written (one of the best), very detailed (I knew nothing about bts in figure skating), and a great love story. The only thing disappointing to me was no criminal charges were filed against Phill immediately. So many sexual assaults and rape go unreported and no punishment served. Especially when it's the coach/teacher or someone of authority. They will continue their assault because no one will stop them.

Great story. You definitely have a talent in writing.
Courtney37 chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
This fic was amazing! Except the cockblock at the end there lol! But I really liked it. The whole thing was so fun to read & I enjoyed every minute. Thank you soo much.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Unfortunately we didn't medal at the Olympics this year for hockey
CSG chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This story was rec in a A/N called 'Hate Me' where both E/B are players! I thought id check it out! I am adding it to my tbr. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
I think the funniest part of this is that you had the American hockey team winning silver in Sochi when in reality they came in 4th place and didn't end up medalling at all! (Yes, I realize you wrote this back in 2010).
CascadaBlack711 chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
i love LOVED this story even though it's been about 4 years since it was finished. It's beautifully written with an epic job!
8,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »