Reviews for Take the Ice
Moltz chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
What a fun and exciting environment you created while the gang explored the Olympic Village. Hangin out with new friends and soaking up the energy of competition.

I'm sad that Bella's calling it quits before the World Championship but medaling at the Olympics is a huge accomplishment.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Rereading for what feels like the millionth time and I have to wonder why she didn't call Marcus? I know she's bogged down, confused, and emotionally wrung out but he'd be an an important part of her recovery as well. Sigh hindsight is 20/20.
Moltz chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
Eric and Angela are a welcome site and comfort zone for Bella.
Edward is always hunky and soon worthy mixed with just the right amount of sweetness.
Moltz chapter 23 . 11/17/2014
Fantastic chapter!
The witches fell hard, their wickedness finally caught up with them.
Bella's career is flying high.
Over the rainbow, a favorite of mine. The ruby slippers were a significant statement to her new found friends/family.

The timing of Edward's proposal took me by surprise but looking back you laid out the progression so precisely. It fit beautifully!

I would hope that Bella finishes her career at the worlds. It would make the best ending for her illustrious career.
Moltz chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
You've created the perfect class act as Isabella, in the skating world.
The little hockey fan that stopped Edward was adorable. His admission that Skater Girl was cool for a girl and it was ok if Edward liked her, had me chuckling.
I'm sure Phil's downward spiral has yet to land him at the bottom of the cesspool. Renee had her a$$ handed to her in two separate occasions, Esme / mama bear was awesome and Charlie stepped up at just the right time to let Bella know he is always been on her side.
Winning Nationals was a nice touch as well.
Moltz chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Slore, great mash-up!
Lauren really needs too focus on her skating because she has already mastered her whoring skills!
Oh no not a fall, Bella needs to skate this time or her career is over.
Moltz chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Bella's been gifted so many milestones with the Cullen family.
Edward is his sweet reliable self.
Moltz chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Can Edward be any more caring and lovable? He just never fails to come through with the perfect gift or words.
Charlie was a nice surprise.
Did Edward already ask Charlie for Bella's hand in marriage, while they were at the airport?
Moltz chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
The depth of their bonds have increased so much more as they learn about their passion and the effort they want to apply keep the fires stoked.
Jacob is a class A jerk. I hope Charlie learns of his latest stunts and informs Billy of his sons actions. Maybe a family smack down begin to straighten out his behavior.
Bella's birthday gift frim the family was awesome. Will she incorporate the sparkling Ruby skates into her program somehow?
Edward's gift of music played by his own hand was above and beyond the most awe inspiring boyfriend moment.
Moltz chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Interesting that Renee stayed hidden. Is she waiting for a more opportune time to pounce?
Reunion sex, hm, very powerful!
Esme is the perfect PR person for Bella's rebirth in the world of figure skating.
Moltz chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Bella finally realized that Marcus has been a stabilizing piece of foundation throughout her entire skating career.
I still think that Bella needs to file a lawsuit against her mother for embezzlement.
I hope Bella soars after hitting rock bottom. Please let her complete a Triple Axel in competition.
Will Alice design her costumes?
Moltz chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
The simplicity of Alice's wedding surprised me. The accumulation of events surrounding this wedding and Bella's emotional status finally had her believing she belong to not only a family but also that the love she felt for Edward was genuine.
Moltz chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Loved this chapter for various reasons!
The Linda Hop at the Hanger Dance
More delicious talk between the girls
Esme becoming a member of Team Swan
Edward's determination in satisfying his lover
Marcus, the one unfailing support in Bella's career.
Moltz chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
An amazing level of emotional growth for both Edward and Bella in this chapter. Not to mention new heights of Passion.
Jake is the ultimate professional Ass-thlete!
Edward's declaration will help set up Bella's new mission to choreography her routines. He love and passion for him will shine throughout each of her routines.
Moltz chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I wondered how Renee manipulated Charlie into giving her everything she needed and or wanted. I had a feeling that Charlie did more behind the scenes for Bella than she ever knew about even though he was unable to communicate with her on a regular basis. I hope Bella actually takes her mother to court for the extended period of time she chose to take a higher commission than what she was supposed to after Bella turned 18 years of age to her current age of 24. Five years should tally a sizeable dollar figure. Bella could turn around and give that money to Charlie, that would be nice.
8,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »