Reviews for Take the Ice
maphie chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
This story warms my heart. Sometimes I just like GOFR (good old fashioned romance) in fanficdom. I mean, I'm a Twifan after all.
venure chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
That was such a wonderful story. Your writing is excellent and your storyline and characters hooked me up right from the beginning. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
WannaBeACullen chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Oh my gosh! Your story is so... amazing doesn't cover it! There are no words! Please write a chapter about what happens right after this, with the kiss and cry, the reactions of the family, medal ceremony etc. And a little EPOV in there about how he felt when she skated that program. :-) Lots of love for your writing!
LooneyBird chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Third time reading this story. Always a good one to come back to.
miho33 chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
He totes just asked for Bella's hand didnt he?!
audiegreen chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
I love this story!
Changedbyreading chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
You can't write a story about Minnesota and not know that they call mint chocolate chip ice cream, peppermint bonbon. They also play Duck, Duck, Grey Duck instead of Duck, Duck, Goose.
Changedbyreading chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
I've been to the Hangar Dance! I went to college in MN and I was big into swing dancing. A whole group of us went to that dance one year and had a blast. This story is making me miss MN.
Midnight Cougar chapter 26 . 9/12/2013
I finished reading this recently and wanted to say how much I loved it; what a fabulous story... Beautiful Edward *swoon* and I love Figure Skating so I really enjoyed this lovely, strong Bella, who, I thought, really grew as a character, both personally and professionally. It was great to see her get her Olympic Gold, and them their HEA and complete family here at the end.

Thanks for all the Polyvore pics and video, too, they really added to the story, and thank you for a wonderful read; it was a real pleasure. :)
angels.02.music chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
This story was beautiful in so many ways. Your ability to show her growth and strength is something not to be taken lightly.

And also as a person who loves the ice greatly, I am greatful for having encountered this story because it just makes me remember the little things that I love about and now I have something to reference to other when they ask me why coz I could just never explain
louanne61 chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
This was a wonderful story It made me laugh in places and cried in a lot. I also wanted to beat the living daylight out of Renee often. Thank you for sharing
louanne61 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I really hate Renee, I do in most stories but this one is the worst I'm a mom and I can't ever imagine treating any of my 5 children like that, My daughter is quiet a famous photographer all I ever did is encourage her, support her and always turned up to her exhibitions no matter where they where in the country. I could never imagine doing what Renee does.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
Great story! LOVED IT!
EdwardAteMyPuppy chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Maybe Bella can't admit to falling in love with Eddie but I sure as hell can!
EdwardAteMyPuppy chapter 2 . 8/26/2013