Reviews for Take the Ice
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Love it.
It all seems to be flowing nicely, but I can't help but think is this the calm before the storm.
Nannyjojo chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Took me a few days to read this chapter, had lots going on, so really grateful for the recap, so I can remember what did go on.
I just loved the whole chapter.
I love how much stronger they are together and are just getting stronger every day.
honeytres chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Hi,
I have a confession to make, ive actually read your fic three times since early this year and i havent placed a review until now. Ive been feeling guilty about it for quite awhile now, i just cant say enough in words how i love it. I appreciate how the character on your story balance each other out. I also liked the way you played out Edward and Bella's character.I can say that your story is kinda like spaghetti woth meatballs. You have the consistency of having chapters always keeping us on the edge, kust like a pasta, firm and every bite, you will always for more, the tomato sauce that always leaves us with sweet and bitter taste
Nannyjojo chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Yeah, they just need to remember to communicate. They worked it out in the end, and it will only make them stronger.
Jake is an ass, and does he really think that Charlie likes him, HA! He needs bringing down a peg or two.
Glad Edward got in a few good moves and glad Bella gave him what for too.
Nannyjojo chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I love how Bella is finally realising that she has found herself. She can hold her own.
I am sure many will try and put a spanner in the works.
Nannyjojo chapter 16 . 7/3/2014
Yay, go Bella.
My heart was breaking when she started to shut everyone out, but I think maybe she needed it to realise everything.
She has come out stronger.
Renee is the one who is loosing out.
Nannyjojo chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
I love her little epiphany of sorts and that she just couldn't wait to tell him.
They have come along way, I just hope she doesn't forget it if/when Renee comes back trying to spew her poison.
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
I got a little excited over the dance, I can to a pretzel. lol.
What a surprise that Renee didn't answer her phone. I still don't think we have heard the last of her, and I don't expect it will be for her coming to Bella as a mother either. She is prob away plotting revenge or something.
Loved their special moment.
It was so perfect of them.
Bless Edward.

Nannyjojo chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Yeah, I really hating Jacob right about now.
I have just fallen in love with Edward more. He sure knows what to say.
Even Bella can get him to calm down.
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
More tears shed.
I had a feeling Charlie has something to do with it as soon as Caius mentioned it bring a surprise.
Renee really is a nasty piece of work all round.
Not sure we have heard the last of her and Phil though.
Time will tell.
Glad she is finally opening up to Edward.
Nannyjojo chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Go Bella.
I was cheering her on when she gave Phil what for and then Renee.
She needed that little push from Edward. I think I fell in love with him more.
I think I spent the most of this chapter sobbing. lol.
Thata chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
Hi there, girl!
How are you?

First, thanks for not pulling "Take the Ice" out of FFnet, it's a really good fic and I was lucky to find it. I don't know how I've found your fic (probably at someone's favorites) though I'm glad I gave this plot bunny a chance. )

I love cheesy, patient, fluffy loveable Hockeyward and insecure, innocent and strong Skaterella. They're really cute together and it was a lovely story. I was a bit sad when she decided to retire with apparently so much in front of her still, but the final chapter was maybe the best of them all and compensated for it. I really liked the way everything turned out.

The other characters were also great, funny and endearing... I loved Esme, the gang, Charlie, Marcus, Eric and Angela.

Will you publish the other outtake you've mentioned? Do you think that maybe you'd return and write some more?
I wish I could see more about Bella and Eric and B and Angela's blooming friendship, maybe even an outtake of B choreographing a performance for her on the next Olympics. I also would love to see an outtake of Edward's own Olympic chance.

Anyway, congratulations on your fic, it was a pleasure to read it.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Hate Renee. In fact I want to jump into this fic and give her a piece of my mind.
No wonder Bella has been 'sheltered' for want of a better word.
I just want to beg Bella to open up to someone.
It is breaking my heart.
Nannyjojo chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Yeah, really not surprised there.
Here we go, here comes drama.
Oh please Bella, use you new found friends and support to stand up to her.
I am really scared as to where this will go now.
She had to make an appearance at some time.
Love how Bella and Edward are just 'fitting'.
Can't wait for more.
Nannyjojo chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
I was getting really angry with Renee. I loved how Edward stuck up for her.
I can see Renee not giving up.
I hope Bella holds strong.
I loved the moment between Bella and Edward.
It was so them.