Reviews for Take the Ice
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I have a feeling this story will consume my life for the next couple of weeks. Its already started and I'm soooo excited to read more. I cant wait till Edward comes into the picture! Ahh I can only imagine. Anyways, off to go read more of this wonderful story!
- A
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Well Im finally reading this, And I'm rather really excited. Anyways, great start to this story I can only imagine what can happen! These two are adorable and I really hope she goes to try to meet him!
-Ashley
Guest chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
WOW! I just started reading your story and was hypnotized, and I became speachless at how wonderful it is, WOW! I fell in love with these two. I just couldn't stop reading and wanting more of them. Everything Bella went through was so sad but she was able to come out of it as a shinning bright star. I love that she was able to win the gold medal at the olympics, AWESOME! I love how patient and caring but yet so masculine and protective Edward was with her. I especially loved the way you made their relationship just blend as one, the ying and the yang, neither able to survive without the other, but together they become a force to be reckoned with. I love this story and I wish you would have made a sequal or added more outtakes. After spending a whole day reading this amazing story hidden away from family and friends, I feel a loss because it has ended. I loved the ending, Edwards pov was just so heartfelt. Your an AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT Writter and I hope you continue to write. Thank you for sharing this story with us and giving us the opportunity to read it. IT's officially my absolute favorite story and I will be rereading it over and over. Thank you! YOU ROCK! Narcy ;-)
sannros chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
i really love this story, thanx for writing it :D
of sporks and stars chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
I normally don't review too often, but I am completely obsessed with your story. I spent two days straight reading it and am completely on love with it. You did such an amazing job! I'd love for you to do different scenes in different points of view, but they're too many I want in Edwards, so my best suggestion is just do the whole thing in Edward'd POV. If not... Well my top three picks for seperate scenes in his POV are when Bella skates to the lullaby and he asks her to marry him, when Renee talks to Edward when Bella's not in the room and he looks like he wants to break her neck, and when Bella tells him she loves him for the first time. Thanks!
jetteblack chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
fuck yes go home renee
xBlownxAwayx chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Beautiful story. You have excellent pacing; I was never bored! I truly enjoyed every minute of this story. Thank you for sharing it!
Wardrob07 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Oh, it was perfect. I loved their meeting. You captured that feeling of young love perfectly *sigh*
Wardrob07 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Awww I was hoping she would go to that damn bar! Or you had in mind more private setting for their first, well second meeting;)? I can't wait :)
Wardrob07 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
This Bella is a sweetheart :) Now, on to Edward, where is he? LOL
Wardrob07 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Lovely intro. I think I'll love this story :)
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I'm retracing this story for what had to be the tenth time at this point and I love it more every time. My favourite ever fanfic!
ksw3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was a beautiful start to a new story. Enjoyed it a lot. I have to say, I'm not a really good reviewer, I apologize. I tend to get wrapped up in reading and just keep going, I wll post another one when I get further along in the story or when a chapter really moves me. Thank you for their story. Take care... Karen
tdavi8 chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
I love this story.
didir chapter 26 . 11/2/2012
I love this story! 3 really well written, congrats! :)
8,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »