Reviews for Take the Ice
louanne61 chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
This was a wonderful story It made me laugh in places and cried in a lot. I also wanted to beat the living daylight out of Renee often. Thank you for sharing
louanne61 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I really hate Renee, I do in most stories but this one is the worst I'm a mom and I can't ever imagine treating any of my 5 children like that, My daughter is quiet a famous photographer all I ever did is encourage her, support her and always turned up to her exhibitions no matter where they where in the country. I could never imagine doing what Renee does.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
Great story! LOVED IT!
EdwardAteMyPuppy chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Maybe Bella can't admit to falling in love with Eddie but I sure as hell can!
EdwardAteMyPuppy chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Best friendship award!
EdwardAteMyPuppy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Loooove so far. This has been on my TBR list for a long time and I'm so glad I've finally gotten around to it.
Pleumeleuc chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
nickandtaylor4life chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
Hey! I LOVE this story SOOO MUCH! It's so good! I've read this story twice in the past 3 months when I had free time & I just love everything about it. I love the developing relationship between Edward & Bella (love that there's barely any angst or big fights between them), the plot in just amazing. I got so emotionally invested in all the characters you've created. I've laughed. I've cried. I've gotten pissed. I just loved how you wrote this story. The plot, character developments, humor, romance, drama, friendship, af family. I can't just come up with more words to describe how much I loved this story. Hopefully, you'll write another story just as amazing as this! :)
Twilizzle chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Absolutely adored your portrayals of the characters in this story, especially liked the character growth gown by Bella. :)
captaincurly chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
This is one of my favorite fan-fictions ever! Thanks for sharing!
sunflower333 chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I am so glad she finally stood up for herself!
mustlovertp chapter 26 . 8/20/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it, thank you :) xoxox
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Awesome story! Lets get you to 8000!
Lulutbo chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Absolutely fell in love with this sweet story! I've adored these two ;) thanks for sharing your words!
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 8/4/2013
Lovely this story from beginning to end Cullen family. Great story and thanks for sharing :)
8,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »