Reviews for Take the Ice
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 5/24
OMG I am so happy for her! She won! Of course I knew she would, but it was so exciting to read (I started to say watch). You are such an amazing writer so I gave you some flowers too!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 5/20
I just love your nice long chapters. Thanks so much for your hard work and wonderful talent, God I love these two!
Bella is doing so well with publicity so far. I hope all participants stay friendly, of course Lauren is a total bitch! So glad Bella has her Edward to help with the stress ;)
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 5/14
YOU are amazing luv! I can't say it enough! This chapter was so full of raw emotions that I thought I wouldn't be able to take it. I hated seeing Bella suffer over that whore of a mother and her pimp! God I'm so glad she has Edward and his wonderful family to call her family now. I'm thrilled that her hate for THEM has now made her stronger! I have to go read more now! Thx so much for writing this wonderful Fic. It's such a great escape for me while I'm stuck in this bed!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 5/14
Oh God I love this fic so much! When she realizes she loves Edward made me feel all warm inside! The wonderful wedding. Their night under the stars! What an amazing writer you are luv!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 5/8
Finally! Well Edward was sure not expecting that one (or should I say, both of them!). Hehe! I just loved them making love. Bella was more then willing, to take another one for the team hehe!

I truly love this Edward. He is so warm and loving. His parents raised a beautiful young man. Also, considering how she was raised, Bella is a lovely young lady.
momof2carrs chapter 26 . 5/8
I loved your story.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 5/6
I sure wish Edward could have punched that arogant prick Jacob! I'm happy for Bella choreographing her own program (so proud)! I hope she uses Edward in some way in her performance, like music of course!
I love that he loves her, made me feel so good inside! Maybe she'll be able to tell him soon...
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 5/6
I just love these two so much! Edward is more than likely realizing he is in love with her and he wants to protect her. Bella is feeling the too and she always wants him there

Renee, well her, the bitch. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Renee (bitch).

I know that's not the end of her or Perhaps that molester, Phil.
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 5/6
God I hate Renee! I want to hire a "hit" man to blow her brains up! She is so unfeeling, she's a nasty bitch and she is hurting our girl too much. Pls Bella, stand up to that can do it girl. I know Edward wants to kill her too. If she loses Edward over all of this, it would kill her! Pls Bella pull your strength together and kick that bitch to the curb!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 5/4
Damn I hate Renee! I wish she would get a clue and love her daughter a little bit! Bitch!

The jump! The kisses! Oh Bella you are starting to come around girl! I just love these two together. I thought their date was wonderful. Was Edward holding back because of his past relationship or is he really afraid of losing control? Anyway I can't wait to read more. You are a fantastic writer luv!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/4
Oh god, I can't wait until these two start sucking face hehe! No, I really can't wait until they look deeply into one another's eyes, with their breath catching as they lean in for a sexy proper first kiss and more...They need each other so bad, can't wait until they give in, finally!
tweetytweets chapter 26 . 5/3
This is the best story I've read in a while... And I read a lot! Thank you for sharing this precious gem with us
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 5/2
Their skating and her skating for him was absolutely beautiful!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 5/2
I love this wonderful, kind, caring Edward. I feel that he is going to wait for her because he already feels so much for her and of course he is so understanding of what her life has been like! God don't we all wish we had an Edward. Poor Bella, her whole life has been skating, it's time for love, damn it. I hope she lets herself have it!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/2
I feel bad she didn't meet up with Edward on Tuesday, but he was so thrilled to see her today! I hope Bella learns how to interact with Edward privately. Maybe Alice could explain Bella's fears to him. But knowing how Edward usually is, Bella should calm down eventually after she sees she has nothing to fear from him except that he wants her, madly. Just as she realizes she wants him madly too.
8,212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »