Reviews for Take the Ice
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 5/2
I feel bad she didn't meet up with Edward on Tuesday, but he was so thrilled to see her today! I hope Bella learns how to interact with Edward privately. Maybe Alice could explain Bella's fears to him. But knowing how Edward usually is, Bella should calm down eventually after she sees she has nothing to fear from him except that he wants her, madly. Just as she realizes she wants him madly too.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/2
You are such an outstanding writer! I can't believe this is my first time reading one of your stories. I am truly loving this one. I love long chapters too. I love how Bella was so totally accepted by Rose and Alice. Love Emmett and Jasper too. But of course more than anything, I can't wait for Bella and Edward to meet again! And hey Dr. Cullen (Carlisle) is her doctor! What more could I possibly want!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/1
I'm really like this already! Thx for sharing this wonderful story!
chelley.rising chapter 3 . 4/24
is she 24 or 14? -_-
Abaire chapter 16 . 4/15
Chapter 16 is perfection. Very well written and it's great to see several turning points for "Isabella." Excellent!
Abaire chapter 10 . 4/12
She's being wimpy and it's aggravating. I hope she gets it together before she burns out her knee or loses Edward. Dumb-dumb.
Abaire chapter 5 . 4/11
OMG I cannot tell you how much I love this, except to say that it's 4 am and this is what I'm doing with my insomnia. Awesome so far. Very well written and clean, too. Must have had a good beta (or be a great writer).
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 26 . 4/7
I've read this story like 10 times and it's amazing each time
Twiheart1901EC chapter 26 . 3/31
Absolutely LOOOOOOVED this story. I was looking to read something unique so this definitely caught my attention and I'm so happy that it did. Amazing job on this!
BurningAkira97 chapter 26 . 3/31
LOVED IT! Cutest story ever :')
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 26 . 3/12
Absolutely amazing story! Everything about it was just wonderful! And the epilogue was the perfect closing to it! Loved it! :)
FranRichards chapter 26 . 2/25
I'd love some outtakes
Chuchi-28 chapter 8 . 2/25
Hi,

I'm Sophie and I'm French. I read your fiction Take the Ice, and I love it. So I ask you if you are agree I translate this fiction in French. If you don't want, I unterstand :) Of course, I will mentionned you in the translation.

Sorry for my English,
Sophie
50shades.of.love chapter 26 . 2/22
Such a romantic and original story other than the characters. Keep writing!
Bakergrama chapter 26 . 2/21
Definitely one of my favs...***
8,198 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »