Reviews for Take the Ice
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 1/12
I alway like a good Charlie. As I've said before Edward is so sweet. And Bella learns mora about herself every day. Good for her. I hope they go to the Olympics together. What a way to propose.
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 1/12
I hate Jake! In this, in the movies, in the books, in anything, anywhere, all the time! He lives to cause trouble. It's his whole purpose in the Twilight life.
I would never cheat on Edward. He's too too ughhhhh.
petmom1213 chapter 16 . 1/11
Marcus is very caring and is a great coach. Renee is a conniving bitch. Edward is an amazing and wonderful boyfriend. And Bella deserves it all. I cried until I couldn't see to read. So good. This was heart wrenching.
petmom1213 chapter 15 . 1/11
It's about time. And so perfect. Plus the sleep out under the .
I understand her freak out about Alice moving and about being considered part of the family. I wish I could vote for this because it's amazing.
petmom1213 chapter 14 . 1/11
He is so sweet! And I love the swan story.. I almost hope Renee never sees her again. She doesn't deserve a child.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 1/10
I've always disliked Jake. I think he is too cocky and manipulative.
I thought that Bella maybe had a tattoo also from her lack of commenting earlier.
And I think Bella should of told Edward some of what she was thinking when he said I love you. Some of her feelings and not knowing what they were. And her worries about how her mother fell in and out of (fake) love / lust.
I love this story. Just saying.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 1/10
I really hope that you posted your EPOV since it's been so long. I would really love to read what Edward thinks. He's so sweet.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 1/10
Yay Bella and good for Edward. I hope it's bye bye Renee.
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 1/10
Bella, please be strong. I can't stand watching her back down and lose her faith in herself and get friends...in Edward. It breaks my heart.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 1/10
Uh oh the bitch is here. Please Bella, be strong! I don't like angst or hurt. Don't let Renee screw things up.
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 1/9
I'd fire Renee in a heartbeat! What a bitch. Forget even acting like a mom. She is to selfish. I hate mom's like that. I feel sorry for Bella except that I know she'll end up with Edward. Lucky
athome Jo chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
My favorite Christmas fic, cause I read it every year at Christmas. It never gets old and always gets better. Thanks again for sharing it with us. Any chance I can get a hold of the outtakes? ;)

AtHome Jo
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
Reread this a 3rd time. LOVE IT!
India chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Love it
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
It's stories like this that make me wish I had a "favourite" and a "top favourite" section as this would certainly be in the latter.
Instead of studying for my audition in two days I dedicated practically a whole day to this story, yet I cant seem to find it in me to be unhappy about it.
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
8,327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »