Reviews for Take the Ice
rclaurel chapter 5 . 2/10
her mother must have done a really number for her self esteem, she is a beautiful,talented skater...
I'll be watching the 2014 Hockey Team USA just looking for Edward! :DDDD
XHellokitty99X chapter 2 . 2/7
This is probably my 5th time around reading this wonderful fic... Now with the Winter Olympics going on I couldn't help my self and give it another go with my 2 all time favorite Olympians!
Twinsmom chapter 26 . 2/5
This was so much fun!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 26 . 1/29
I Loved reading this Fic! I've always wanted to read one with both of them on the ice! And this was the perfect one! I'm gonna miss this Edward and Bella though! And the whole gang too!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 26 . 1/27
I just loved TTI, it has just the right balance of sweet fluff and drama... Hockeyward was equal parts sexy and adorable.
Great job!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 26 . 1/19
Awesome story, this was rec'd on facebook I believe. Cant remember but Im glad I got to read it. A cute and great little love story. Great job doll.
princessguam6783 chapter 26 . 1/11
Love the story please keep up the great writing!
bamagal110 chapter 26 . 1/9
Sorry I did not review every chapter I just got so caught up in the story. It was great, I loved it and her last skate even made me cry it was so moving.. I loved that you ended it with Edward like that, he is so sweet and loving in this story. I love the time skip so we know how their life played out some to. Thank you for taking time out to write it, I sure did enjoy it...
allidel chapter 12 . 1/8
So, I've read this story so many times I've seriously lost count! It is my favorite FF story to this day, even after the hundreds I have read. I find myself comparing a lot of FF Edwards to this one, and most of the other characters as well. And I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before, since I try to leave a review every time I re-read it. I still laugh & cry, even when I know what's coming, but that just shows how wonderfully written it is!

Now, my question is - is it possible to see the EPOV outtakes somewhere? I didn't start reading FF until shortly before you finished this, and I don't think I found it until months beyond that. If I had been, then I would have been joining that team for the fundraiser! Every time I read this, I am insanely curious what is going through Edward's head, though I think a lot of time I can figure it out anymore. But I've always wanted to know what he told Renee, and really every other tidbit you're willing to share. Can you please tell me where to find them? Or send them to me? I'll happily provide my e-mail address, if needed. I always have the blog open so I can look at the polyvores while reading, but I don't see them there either.

Thank you in advance for letting me know, and for writing my favorite story!
allidel :)

PS - The polyvore for chapter 4 seems to have disappeared, just in case you didn't know. Thanks!
This was an amazing story wow
Guest chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
Perfection sum it up
Cassie-Lee-91 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Haha well who would have thought Alice's Dad would end up being her doctor! I love that the girls ended up finding out about her being a skater - one less thing to worry about!
cotnut chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
This was an absolutely addictive and wonderful story. I could not stop reading it once I started. There was enough angst to satisfy that itch I get for stories. The humor (Emmett was hilarious) was perfect. I thank you for not making it be so technical I felt like I was reading a manual. This is by far the best hockeyward I have read. I loved that insight into his mind in the epilogue. Thank you for sharing it.
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
Have read this story over the past few days, and have to say, you have melted my heart with this story. Excellent job. Thank you for the journey.
8,063 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »