Reviews for Take the Ice
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
I had A BAD feeling when no phone call was returned, not even a f.u. I thought I wanted Edward to kick Jakes ass but that pales in comparison to what I would like to see him do to Phil and if it so happens that he shoves Phil into a bus and Renee runs into the same bus, then that would be poetic justice. So, Bella having any 2nd thoughts on taking the witch to court?
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
I want Bella to tell him she loves him. What does she think love is? She's almost codependent, most people would equate that to love. Let alone that she so obviously does love him.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for not torturing us with the Renee witch for chapters and chapters. I thought for sure that they would break up before she realized how truly evil her mother was, and I am glad it didn't go down that way. So, is Jacob gonna make an appearance as a stereotypical hockey player? I'm hoping we see Edward knock him out, that would be awesome!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
God, I am having a hard time stomaching this, I hated Renee in twilight because this is what I really pictured her as but Bella, questioning her friends intentions is driving me crazy! Especially since she knows how toxic Renee is! She has to stand up on the coach issue. She made that clear from day one. I know Renee has to be stealing money from her too. Why isn't bella questioning her lavish lifestyle? Ugg, this is killing me!
Dani-vg9806 chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
I am speechless. This novel was so amazing, and I loved it completly, not only because of the story, the Edward/Bella, the romance, the main idea, the characters, etc., but because I felt identified: I love the sports, and practicing them has been something really important in my life, from soccer to atletism, passing through basketball, voleyball, football, skating, well, almost everything, and four years ago I had an accident at a soccer match: I broke my Anterior Crusade Ligament from my right knee. I was eleven years old when that happened, and I didn't knew. Three months after breaking it, in which I spent those in horrible pain, I went to the doctor, and after various exams, that appeared, and I haven't done, since then, one of my favorites things to do: practice sports, specially soccer and atletism, which are my favorites. Because I am so young, and I'm in the middle of my growth, I won't be able to have the surgery until I'm twenty years old. I still have to wait five more years.

I read the first nine or ten chapters of this story long time ago. Probably a year ago, but because of time, I couln't continue the reading, but two days ago I started all over, and I have to say you did a wonderful job. Writing is never easy, specially a sports novel: you have to try to explain the reader a sport without making feel the reader an idiot by explaining everything like a dictionary, but more in a subtle way, and you did it.

I also congratulate you because in the part where Bella was in the middle of the recovery, the way she felt by not making it to the ice, and being away from the only thing she loved and knew where very accurate, in the sense of having a problem, a medical issue, and being restraint of making what you love for some time; that's the way I felt when I broke my ACL so long ago.

Thank you so very much for this story, 'cause I don't only love that i felt identified, but I adore completly the sports novels, so thank you, for both reasons, and I don't know, making me have a little hope of someday being able to start again and recover from my ACL.

Thank you so much.

Kisses from Colombia, and excuse me if you read something really wrong, but my "original" language is Spanish. :)

Dani.

P.S: Thanky you for all those recommendations. They are amazing! :D
dbpbatm chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Really fun read! Thank you for sharing this.
maphie chapter 26 . 11/24/2013
Beautiful.
Mistyeyesc chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Bella is totally irritating me at this point. Grow some backbone girl!
maphie chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
This story warms my heart. Sometimes I just like GOFR (good old fashioned romance) in fanficdom. I mean, I'm a Twifan after all.
venure chapter 26 . 11/19/2013
That was such a wonderful story. Your writing is excellent and your storyline and characters hooked me up right from the beginning. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
WannaBeACullen chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Oh my gosh! Your story is so... amazing doesn't cover it! There are no words! Please write a chapter about what happens right after this, with the kiss and cry, the reactions of the family, medal ceremony etc. And a little EPOV in there about how he felt when she skated that program. :-) Lots of love for your writing!
LooneyBird chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Third time reading this story. Always a good one to come back to.
distractinglysimple chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
He totes just asked for Bella's hand didnt he?!
audiegreen chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
I love this story!
Changedbyreading chapter 18 . 9/14/2013
You can't write a story about Minnesota and not know that they call mint chocolate chip ice cream, peppermint bonbon. They also play Duck, Duck, Grey Duck instead of Duck, Duck, Goose.
8,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »