Reviews for Take the Ice
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
That was so cute I loved this chapter. Wonderful story.
Chicsarah chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I am just about to move to MN. I remembered you fic from when it first posted, so I thought I would re-read and enjoy a hockey fic. I look forward to reading it again- I enjoyed it so much the first time!
gingerhat chapter 26 . 2/25/2013
Thank you so much for posting this. Truly wonderful story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Just don't know what else to say - terrific!
gingerhat chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
The problem with reading on a Kindle is you often don't get around to giving reviews until the end, if at all. So, I've failed at that.
Really wonderful, well-written story so far, and I have no doubt, until the end. I will gladly rec this one and keep it to reread. Just loving it. (Oh, it was rec'd repeatedly on the FB page for Sarge's Girls and their story 'Coming Home'.)
This chapter? Should have had the tissues handy. Beautiful proposal. The way you've written Edward and I can really see the nomination for Best Gentleman. Hope you won by a landslide because you've done a marvelous job treading the line between just enough and too much sentiment.
Great job and thank you,
N.caroline chapter 25 . 2/16/2013
You totally have me crying over this final scene! So beautiful, so strong. Well done.
Xthereal-meX chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
so i know this story is like YEARS old, but im only just reading it now.

i love this story sooo much (so far anyway) and i have to say, you're a fantastic author!

im gonna continue reading now... but just wow! i had to stop and review to let you know how in love i am with this story.

obsessed-forever chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
Great story, it made me feel like I could skate. Well done.
2brown-eyes chapter 26 . 2/3/2013
good story.
mimie05 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hi ! First, I want to say : Congrats ! You wrote an amazing fiction and I just love it !
Second, I love it and so I'd'love to share it with other people if you want. Indeed, I'm a frech girl and if you accept, I'd'like to translate it to allow french guys to read this amazing fiction. I don't know if someone ever asked you if he could translate it or not but I'm here today, proposing, hoping you'll accept.
I don't what else to say. I just hope you'll agree.
See you soon.
BellaRoseBelikov chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
great story, well done :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Awww TG for Charlie. Divorce effs up everyone when children are involved.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Thank God the Renee drama was not drawn out. I was getting very anxious.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Damn all she has to do is open up to everyone. Renee cannot be fought single handed.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
That was a great chapter. Knew Renee was flying out there. Maybe Charlie will come and knock some sense into Renee. Or Bella's backbone will strengthen! !
8,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »