Reviews for Take the Ice
dianscot chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Renee is such a cow. And Phil will be a twit I'm sure.

Was expecting more superstar hockey fame problems. Seems like they're going around like normal people.
dianscot chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
Awww. Love these two! And have to tell you, you are nailing it w B and her issues. Makes me rethink a lot of my own things
dianscot chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
B can be annoying w her poor self esteem holding her back, but this is reality for many girls. I know I was like this
dianscot chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
Poor poor B.
dianscot chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Ever hear of Craig Simpson and Jamie Sale? It's RL version, but a bit skanky as he was married when they met in DWS!
dianscot chapter 3 . 3/29/2016
Poor b
dianscot chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Le sigh
Flutie1160 chapter 26 . 3/6/2016
This is one of the MOST AMAZING FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. EVER. Thank u so much for writing this and it is awesome
blurryfaced wolf chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
While listening to this chapter, I had Chopin-Spring Waltz on loop, and the song fits perfectly with this chapter, especially the last part ;). Anyways, I love this story. Your writing is wonderful and very professional. You connect with your audience and the characters, as well as drawing out your own talents into them making them your own in a unique way. Keep up with your writing. You're great at it. :)
Kksmum chapter 26 . 3/2/2016
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
skittlesmomma27 chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
love love love this story. I read it a while ago and found it again and couldn't resist.
Kksmum chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Well thank God we have reached this point. I could not take any more of Renee and Phil! I see great things for our girl coming up!
Kksmum chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
I could not sleep as I was so annoyed and upset about our girl. I kept telling myself " its a story its not real , relax". Please get her out of Renee's clutches soon.
Your writing is just too good!
Stolen Initials chapter 26 . 2/15/2016
I love this story one of my all time favorites on this site :)
twimima7 chapter 26 . 2/4/2016
We never want it to end but always glad to have a HEA story. Thank you for your time and writing hoping to encourage more of it.
8,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »