Reviews for Take the Ice
petmom1213 chapter 14 . 1/11/2017
He is so sweet! And I love the swan story.. I almost hope Renee never sees her again. She doesn't deserve a child.
petmom1213 chapter 13 . 1/10/2017
I've always disliked Jake. I think he is too cocky and manipulative.
I thought that Bella maybe had a tattoo also from her lack of commenting earlier.
And I think Bella should of told Edward some of what she was thinking when he said I love you. Some of her feelings and not knowing what they were. And her worries about how her mother fell in and out of (fake) love / lust.
I love this story. Just saying.
petmom1213 chapter 12 . 1/10/2017
I really hope that you posted your EPOV since it's been so long. I would really love to read what Edward thinks. He's so sweet.
petmom1213 chapter 11 . 1/10/2017
Yay Bella and good for Edward. I hope it's bye bye Renee.
petmom1213 chapter 10 . 1/10/2017
Bella, please be strong. I can't stand watching her back down and lose her faith in herself and get friends...in Edward. It breaks my heart.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 1/10/2017
Uh oh the bitch is here. Please Bella, be strong! I don't like angst or hurt. Don't let Renee screw things up.
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
I'd fire Renee in a heartbeat! What a bitch. Forget even acting like a mom. She is to selfish. I hate mom's like that. I feel sorry for Bella except that I know she'll end up with Edward. Lucky
athome Jo chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
My favorite Christmas fic, cause I read it every year at Christmas. It never gets old and always gets better. Thanks again for sharing it with us. Any chance I can get a hold of the outtakes? ;)

AtHome Jo
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
Reread this a 3rd time. LOVE IT!
India chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Love it
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 26 . 10/3/2016
It's stories like this that make me wish I had a "favourite" and a "top favourite" section as this would certainly be in the latter.
Instead of studying for my audition in two days I dedicated practically a whole day to this story, yet I cant seem to find it in me to be unhappy about it.
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
Danny chapter 26 . 9/24/2016
Wow! I just wanted to tell you that im totally blown away by the quality of your story and your writing as well. I loved it and I was on the edge with every chapter! I've read thousands of fanfics (I am not kidding) and this is definitely one of the bests!
besotted whimsy chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
Thank you so much for this story. I reread it twice a year, and I'm so thrilled you shared it with us.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2016
I just cannot deal with Bella right now. She is TWENTY-FOUR being completely plowed over by her mother. It's blatantly obvious that Renee has been behind-the-scenes fucking up her & Charlie's relationship. The level of naivety is unreal. Hopefully someone give her a swift kick in the ass and soon.
guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2016
Im literally crying cause i just finished reading this wonderful story i remember reading this in 2010 damn it's been 6 years! I didnt leave a review back then cause i was still new to ffn but here i am i just want to say thank you so much for sharing this story it was beautiful id read it again no doubt ! Anyways hope all is well :-)
8,368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »