Reviews for Take the Ice
Moltz chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
The depth of their bonds have increased so much more as they learn about their passion and the effort they want to apply keep the fires stoked.
Jacob is a class A jerk. I hope Charlie learns of his latest stunts and informs Billy of his sons actions. Maybe a family smack down begin to straighten out his behavior.
Bella's birthday gift frim the family was awesome. Will she incorporate the sparkling Ruby skates into her program somehow?
Edward's gift of music played by his own hand was above and beyond the most awe inspiring boyfriend moment.
Moltz chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Interesting that Renee stayed hidden. Is she waiting for a more opportune time to pounce?
Reunion sex, hm, very powerful!
Esme is the perfect PR person for Bella's rebirth in the world of figure skating.
Moltz chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Bella finally realized that Marcus has been a stabilizing piece of foundation throughout her entire skating career.
I still think that Bella needs to file a lawsuit against her mother for embezzlement.
I hope Bella soars after hitting rock bottom. Please let her complete a Triple Axel in competition.
Will Alice design her costumes?
Moltz chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
The simplicity of Alice's wedding surprised me. The accumulation of events surrounding this wedding and Bella's emotional status finally had her believing she belong to not only a family but also that the love she felt for Edward was genuine.
Moltz chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Loved this chapter for various reasons!
The Linda Hop at the Hanger Dance
More delicious talk between the girls
Esme becoming a member of Team Swan
Edward's determination in satisfying his lover
Marcus, the one unfailing support in Bella's career.
Moltz chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
An amazing level of emotional growth for both Edward and Bella in this chapter. Not to mention new heights of Passion.
Jake is the ultimate professional Ass-thlete!
Edward's declaration will help set up Bella's new mission to choreography her routines. He love and passion for him will shine throughout each of her routines.
Moltz chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I wondered how Renee manipulated Charlie into giving her everything she needed and or wanted. I had a feeling that Charlie did more behind the scenes for Bella than she ever knew about even though he was unable to communicate with her on a regular basis. I hope Bella actually takes her mother to court for the extended period of time she chose to take a higher commission than what she was supposed to after Bella turned 18 years of age to her current age of 24. Five years should tally a sizeable dollar figure. Bella could turn around and give that money to Charlie, that would be nice.
Moltz chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Edward's heart felt speech was just the thing Bella needed to jump start her independence. His devotion and desire to protect her kept him going all this time. I think Bella needed the threat of him finally walking away, giving up on them as a potential couple to make her realize that he indeed is the support that she's always needed.
Glad Bella took the time to have all her legal actions in place before dismissing her mother.
Will Bella try and begin a new relationship with Charlie now that she knows Renee was so utterly manipulative?
Moltz chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Bella may not be able to do this on her own so I hope she allows her friends to step in and take over some of her burden. Esme was speaking from personal experience. She knows exactly what it's like to be under the thumb of a derogatory and overbearing mother.
Moltz chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I'm surprised that Bella didn't mention to Edward the phone call from her dad. I think Charlie is suffering from the separation from his daughter that his ex-wife imposed on him when they left. Renee has been controlling more than just Bella's interest in ice skating I believe. I hope that Charlie called Renee and chewed her out for still being in charge of all Bella's finances and is going to find a way to help Isabella retract herself from the clutches of her mother. Carlisle and Esme seem to agree with this plan of action.
What does Renee have a purse leave? Will she attempt to bully Bella into returning to Florida?
Moltz chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
The perfect Minnesota date, ending with ice cream in the dead of winter. Hahaha
It's time for Bella to give her manager/mother the boot.
The plunge...perfect alliteration for their current situation.
Moltz chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
How can you not love Esme? She is the perfect blend of parent with her nurturing manners and heartfelt hugs.
Bella's making great progress in her professional life and her daily living skills as well as emotional stability.
Moltz chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Bella's accumulating an amazing support system. The ladies, including Esme are definitely something Bella's been on desperate need of in order to get her life back on track. Edward has the patience of a seasoned veteran. But, Bella's figured out a way to set his body on fire with her skating.
Moltz chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Renee has succeeded in isolating Isabella from everyone and everything, keeping her locked away from life as everyone else knows it.
Bella's fears confuse me though. Are they founded in the thoughts of her mother's failed attempts at relationships?
Moltz chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
I'm guessing Emmett and Jasper quickly figured out why Edward was so distracted at the beginning of their game. I'm also quite certain rose has finished off that speculation that a girl was the reason for Edwards moodiness.
Esme was hilarious at the hockey game. Will Carlisle give Edward a bit of a scolding for his ditraction in the beginning of the game?
8,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »