Reviews for Take the Ice
mamabean chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Hooray for Bella! I love that she's getting more comfortable flirting, and finally asked him out on a date! That Valentine's day was just the sweetest... Edward is too perfect for being so patient and kind.

So where are they going on their date? I vote for the Como Conservatory - I love going there in the middle of winter and feeling tropical for a little while.

Thanks for the great story set in MN - looking forward to the next update!

~ Jen
userunknown123 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Fantastic chapter! Absolutly loved it! Cant wait to see how the first date goes! :)

Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
AW What a nice Valentine's day! Love it!

Finally she asked him!

Looking foward to said date ;-).
mjwpg chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Way to go Bella for deciding to take control of her life and to realize that she needs to get things in order and with herself before she takes on Rene, I have a feeling that is not going to go well no stage parent like to give up their control. She is developing a real solid support base with with Edward and everyone especially Esme who has experience with this.

I'm so glad she finally asked Edward out :-)

Great chapter and such an awesome story!
Jamieson Zed chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Loved it! And don't you ever apologize for giving Monster chapters - the more I have to read, the happier I am, especially when it's as well-written as this one D Can't wait for chapter 8!
kalgirl30 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
So glad Bella is working on being independant and learning how to take control of her life. Loved Esme's words of advice. So excited for the Edward / Bella date.
tiderider chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
this was so darn good! thank you so much
inkedupmom chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
That was such a fun chapter! Bella's finally growing into herself. It wasn't a monster, it was perfect!
whimsical daisy chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Oh wow that was super sweet. I loved the ending with Bella asking Edward out. I also like how you have her taking over her life. Thanks for writing.
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I love it, please keepgoing!
MadelineRenee chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter - go Bella!
xtothey chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter!
goldandredapple chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I loved 'the monster"! You know me, I am crazy for your long chapters (which by the way, keep getting longer and longer...). I love where things are going and that your Bella is taking the lead with Edward just waiting for it happen on her own pace. Great job...keep it up. My favorite line:"The best things in life are worth waiting for". Perfection!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
The not-date that they had on Valentine's day was super cute.

I loved the chat between Esme and Bella.

When Bella was working out in the gym in the beginning and then talked to the boys had me in a fit of giggles. It was absolutely hilarious.
smooch119 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Wow that was a mouthful!

I am so glad Bella didn't keep Edward waiting too long and happy the see Bella getting her life in a order she wants. I know how difficult that can be.
8,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 508 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 528 .. Last Next »