Reviews for Take the Ice
Kmserenity chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Enjoying this so much. It's sweet and fluffy. It really is a nice change b/c it seems my inbox is so full of angst lately that I find I'm barely in the mood to put myself in that mindset and they're getting a bit backlogged. I will say, I'm not a fan of virgin Bellas. I get she's sheltered, but it just always adds a level of anxiety that i would rather miss. But, again, it does work within your story. I like that your E isn't a hockey whore either. Keep the fluff comin'. Thanks!
Mickster chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
OMG. The boys are WILD PLAYERS? This is my dream come true. Seriously? Oh, I have to stop hyperventilating. I am DYING here. I love my Wild and I am SO sad the season is over, so this is such a gift. I love you. I mean it.

The Cullens on the Wild is better than Broten brothers on the North Stars. Really!

Thank you. Thank you.

Micki
Mickster chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I am already completely smitten with this story. I am a Minnesota girl, who is obsessed with the Wild and I grew up thinking I would marry a North Star. I actually live in the western suburbs, but we LOVE to go to Grand Ave. and eat, listen to music, eat...and Love Billy's!

This is too fun. Oy. I overhear my hockey obsessed husband (who plays on AHA hockey league) speaking to a team mate about center, puck, goal...he must be reviewing their game from Saturday.

See, my two obsessions (Twilight and Hockey) in one story? A dream come true.

Thanks for writing it!

Micki

PS

Are you living in MN? Going to the Twins game today? I am not, but I wish I was...
dsccc chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I am officially smitten with this story! I think the banter between E & B is so natural and it makes me giddy. I really like that Edward was the one to encourage her to get off her duff and do something. I hope she is also able to learn that people can love her for her not just her skating. I will patiently wait to see what you have planned!
Okkervil chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
B needs a hug and to drop Renee like live grenade. At this point, I kind of want her to quit competing and do something like go to college or teach skating to preschoolers. I'm sure you have a plan.
MIRosebud chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I love the process that Bella is going through - it's got to be unbelievably frightening to have no social skills at 24? Edward is being so patient and great with her...in a word, he's being Edward. :) I can't wait to see where they go next.
dsccc chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I cannot even imagine growing up while learning no social skills whatsoever! Bella must feel like she has landed on an alien planet. Of course, Edward was perfect, patient and so Edward! This will definitely take time. Bella has never yet had a single person interested in her for anything other than what she can do on the ice. Even her own mother has no interest in her life or her feelings only her skating.
Esli128 chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Great chapter, love the process bella is going through and edward being at her side as the good friend he is! Hope to see a chapter really soon can't wait to see what will happen next
dsccc chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
That was great! I enjoyed that they both realized each other was there at the beginning of the hockey game, and had to sit through the entire thing before getting to speak to each other. Edward was quite adorable!
kablamo chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
LOVE your story! cant wait to read more! BxE skating together at the end was really sweet. i think i may have fallen in love with your Edward. hes perfect... sigh! ;)
jermak99 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I just finished all the posted chapters and I really like this story! Srsly, it's good :) Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. I look forward to the next chapter :)

dsccc chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Wow! Poor Bella has a lot of getting her head straight. She has barely experienced life! Good thing she found a couple of friends who know how to get the most out of life to show her the ropes. Renee is a piece of work! I am certain she wants what is best for her daughter, but I am guessing she has lost sight of things much like Bella.
CommaQueen2 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
This story just makes me smile! I just found you this afternoon, and now sadly I'm caught up and have to actually be patient for updates. Sob! Really great chapter. This Edward is so swoonworthy. Your dialogue is fantastic and so believable, and you paint such a wonderful picture of all the action going on. I swear I read somewhere along the line that you are not a figure skater, but I would never know that from all the detail you've included. Really well done!
nvrsrry chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
im so glad 'opertation bella' is going to be set into motion. bella deserves it:) edward, as always, has managed to make me soon. another great chapter!
karolkid chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I'm loving this story so much!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 508 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 528 .. Last Next »