Reviews for Take the Ice
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
i like how these two met.. it was shy and sweet and just really them. i bet it was love at first sight for edward... i wonder which part you're going to do the epov for... perhaps this one? oh, or the chapter where he watches bella skate when seth tells her she should start going back on the ice? that chapter was intense! i can just imagine the slightly glazed look on edward's face as he's watching her and admiring her and, dare i say it, loving her...
reesessweetie chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
alice and rosalie are such good neighbors. i'm glad that they allowed bella into their lives so easily. and they even took it upon themselves to make sure bella is comfortable in her home and going as far as to enlist their boyfriends to make bella's home nice. they're such great friends...
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
i really hate renee in here. it's normal for parents to push their children to succeed, but renee does it so that she is hindering bella's recovery process. does that woman really not have a clue? she has no idea of the pain bella is in and of her fears. she so easily dismisses bella's concerns for her knee and blames bella for being weak and being a child. i'm so glad that bella isn't allowing renee to control that part of her life anymore.
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
bella really has low self-esteem. it's not hard to see why.. she's soo inexperienced at the age of 24, never having had friends or do anything that normal people her age would. she's really been so sheltered. i'm glad to see that she's finally started to come out on her own and not let her mother control her life anymore
reesessweetie chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
edward has been so good with bella, even when she's been pulling away from him. thank you for making him fight for her, and not allowing herself to deny her and him a chance at happiness together
reesessweetie chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
i would love to be a part of the team TTI, but i've never participated in FGB before, so i have no idea what to do. when someone out there gets a team started, can you let us know so we can join (with detailed instruction on what to do)?

this story is really great! i especially love that each of your chapters is very long and detailed. as readers, we really appreciate that alot. with longer chapters, it's so much easier to get into the story and become really involved.
hautefoodie chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This story inspired me to come out of lurkdom. I know you said that you're not an expert on figure skating, but I was a competitive figure skating for 10 years, and you've done an amazing job capturing a skater's life. The cattiness at the rink, the isolation...almost everything is spot on! And I love that you made Renee the quintessential "skating mom". Keep up the good work...I can't wait to see more ice time with Bella and Edward!
coxie chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Seriously...my favorite part of this chapter was the skating & flirty rink time with Edward and Bella. )
Kataleena chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Hi! I just found this today and I really like it a lot! Cosmogirl7481 rec'ed it. I can't wait to see where you go with it. :D
SabLuvsLogan chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Great story, looking forward to the next update :D
EricTheNorthman chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
Just found your story and I think it's great. I like that at least so far you're not involvong angst from other men or women, I don't mind it in some fics but this is a nice change. I know you may not stick to that as you're just getting started but Bella already feels inferior to him and it sounds like not only is she a virgin but has never even had a real relationship. Between that and her state of mind where her skating is concerned, i think it would break her for Edward to be 'playing the field' I like your Edward.
gilmoregeek13 chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I haven't been able to stop reading this story! It's extremely well-written with a great story line! I can't wait for more!
LaLara chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Just found this story and totally looking forward to reading it.
DoubleAgentA chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I am totally loving the story so far.

Please update as soon as you can.

Amanda*} Capture It... Remember It...
kayjanna chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Just found your story and I'm loving it. Thank you for sharing.
8,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 508 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 528 .. Last Next »