Reviews for Take the Ice
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Love the movie the cutting edge, that is why I wanted to check out this story... really liking it.
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Loving it so far. I think Edward is soo sweet. I hope Renee is out of her life for good and that we meet Charlie in this story.
Uk Alice chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
wow i LOVE this story! its so good! he's sweetward in my eyes the texts and phone calls, he's so sweet he really likes her so much he's willing to wait and i'm so glad that the power trio (ali, rose and esme) held an intervention and told her some home truths and she realised she could have edward, and then the skating how he knew where she would be and how he helps her on the ice to believe in herself and i'm so glad she still loves it! can't wait for more !
Cahabalily chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I'm truly enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing!
SSVO75 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Love, love, love this story - awesome chapter... Keep up the fab writing. Hopefully some really good future lemons to look forward to as well? Hahahahaha! B xx
Litany Gone chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Thanks for this new chapter
gracemarie29 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
nice chapter! update soon.
Purple1983 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I love this story more with every new chapter! great job on this latest one :)
buffbronze chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Do love this Edward...so patient and sweet. It's great to see Bella opening up more and feeling more confident...and I love how the whole family has just adopted her.
bbbluez chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I like how things are going with them! I hope Bella tries to do what she wants, not what Renee wants!
rilery15 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I found this story from pictease a couple weeks ago andn sadly I usually don't review. I'm sorry :( But I love this story so much, especially all of the interactions between the characters. They all have amazing personalities and just flow together amazingly. I love see the pictures that you put on pictease and I have to say I was slighty dissappointed when there was not a picture this last monday...I sit and wait for the updates on this wonderful story so I can't wait until you update again :)
kneon chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Great chapter, Bella has made some progress but she still has aways to go. At least she knows what she needs to work on and that she wants Edward. Edward is so great and patient. It is great that they become friends before they go into a relationship first.

I can't wait for Renee to find out when Bella gets into a relationship I can see the fireworks already.
aynsleyl9 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Happy to see progress, looking forward to the next chapter.

Aynsley
Justagirl915 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Awesome story! I love the scenes with Emmett and the way you are writing Bella and Edwards' relationship, slow and unrushed. Can't wait for more!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Love how Bella and Edward's relationship is progressing. And him helping her with her staking was cute.

Esme is replacing the bitter taste Renee seems to be leaving.
8,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 508 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 528 .. Last Next »