Reviews for Take the Ice
flecour chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Fantastic Chapter! )
janispsnipes chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Loved it - the girls' night, the game lounge & movie night, the practice rink. So glad you had Edward show up at the rink. I hope it doesn't take her too long to let him in on her thoughts. Thanks for writing & sharing. ;)
revans12 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Yes! Chapter 6 for the win! I'm oh so glad that Bella has decided to skate, but not for her momager. She wants to do this for herself and that will make everything so much better and more enjoyable. And discovering that she actually wants Edward, just made my day. I know longer want to smack her in the head ;) I loved this chapter, I really really did.
userunknown123 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Fantastic new chapter...I really like how you are not rushing things! I live for the slow burn...

Thank you!
Amieforshort chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Hello *waves*. I really liked this chapter, there were alot of good points. I thought the way the girls, Esme included, gathered around her for the Nationals was awesome, and Edward's (and Em's) continued texts were sweet. I am glad she is starting to think things thru a little more, and question Renee's input and her own future. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading more of your story soon.
siriusyellowlab chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Such a wonderful, satisfying chapter! I love how Bella is opening up more to her friends and to Edward. The evening when Rosalie, Alice and Esme came over was so good for her. I wonder if Alice can take over Renee's position as Bella's manager.

I'm glad Edward is persistent. He's not playing games, and Bella needs someone like him.

The time on the rink was wonderful. I'm glad she's done some soul searching, and I'm glad Edward showed up to give her a nudge. Their time on the ice was so wonderful and happy. I like a nice innocent frolic. I'm wondering what was going on in Edward's mind when she was skating to that one song. I'm also imagining that he pulled up all of her past performances on YouTube. Tell me if I'm right, ok?

Thanks for the wonderful update! I'm now off to your profile to look up the things you mentioned.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Edward is so good for Bella. He doesn't tolerate any of her nonsense. It s nice to see her becoming more comfortable with him.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Less frustrated with Bella now. I like Operation Bella. Good move. And a really nice chapter. Like Bella's inner monologue about skating. And love it that Edward showed up at the rink. Perfect. Why do I have a feeling that Renee is about to rear her ugly head.
tiderider chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
big smile! thanks so much
Joycp chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Great chapter! I'm glad Bella decided not to keep Edward waiting long!
twilightmom1 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
That was a LONG chapter, but I LOVED it.

I loved the talk Esme, Rose & Alice had with her, I think it really helped her.

I was soo happy that Edward was able to help her get back on the ice, and I loved all of their flirting and skating together.

I hope it won't take her long to get herself together so she can be in a relationship with Edward, because he will really treat her good.
mountainlion718 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
great chapter! i'm so glad Bella's gonna give it a chance. She really has to get out from under her mother's thumb though. it's so cute how her know's her little quirks so well already. i knew he be very helpful getting her to come out of her shell
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I'm so glad that she's decided to bone up and go after what she wants...both with skating and Edward! Can't wait for the next chapter.
gasuz09 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Edward is so patient... I know Bella was sheltered, but I wish she would grow up already! (sigh)... I know, be patient...ok...
hdink chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Loved it :) They are so cute together and he is SO good for her!
8,196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »