Reviews for Take the Ice
dsccc chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Alice is stinking adorable, Rose is great, I'm keeping Emmett and Bella has a personality! I am amazed when authors are able to keep these guys the same yet still make them unique!
ColfaxBella chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I'm really enjoying your story. This chapter was terrific on many levels. I really appreciate the slow burn you have going between Edward and Bella.
CorCor10 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Great chapter! The B and E bonding on the ice was sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

-Courtney
CommaQueen2 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
YAY! Loved the meeting. Can't wait to see what happens with Bella and the ice rink.

You did a great job with Bella's reaction to the hockey rink. I could really feel her longing to get back on the ice.
CommaQueen2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
oh. Not sure how I found you, but I'm really loving your take on E & B! I've always loved figure skating, and now that I'm living in Buffalo I'm a new hockey fan so I think this will be fun. Of course, I know nothing about either sport, so I will willingly follow you and accept anything you write blindly. :)
midnite serenade chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Great chapter. I loved the girls getting together to help Bella through watching Nationals. B&E are so sweet and sexy together. I love it! I'm excited to Bella taking control of her life; that, I bet, will be the best part of the story.

Rondell
legallyblondeff chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I loved this. Excellent chapter. I also loved the links you have posted on uour profile - the routine for Slow Dancing In a Burning Room was amazing! Thanks!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Alrighty then...get ready for my very long rant. Just know that I do it out of love and devotion for you and the story! I just can't help myself honestly! :D

The texting between Bella and Edward was beyond cute. I loved it. I can just imagine that picture that Bella saved of Edward trying to get his phone back! It was just the sweetest thing ever! (I really like how you described it.) Edward calling her out on not answering his text was hilarious. I'm glad he's giving her the space she asked for but I also love how he is handling the whole 'friends' business. Plus, he told her that he really liked her!

Have I told you how much I love the Cullens? Well, I absolutely love them. Bella was slated to have a really terrible time with the whole Nationals business and I'm glad it was somewhat better having the girls there. Of course Renee just had to ruin it all. I love how Alice gave Bella space to "mope" lol because we all know how much it was probably killing her giving Bella that time to figure things out. (I'm surprised it was 3 days! lol)I'm so glad the girls were able to speak their minds too. I'm hoping that they did get through to her. I mean, I totally get it. I know Bella has been cut off from the world. She seriously has no idea how to basically take care of herself. I would be scared too. I wouldn't want to cut myself off from the world though. I hope she realizes that she needs to let people make their own decisions...just like she is making her own decisions now. Esme is just the best person in the world. I seriously love her. She just knows what Bella needs. I love how she was soothing her while she was down on herself and how she knew she had to be there for Bella. I serious love her when she lays it all out there for Bella telling her that Edward is not perfect and she should see him as perfect. I mean c'mon it was a little sad (I didn't want to say pathetic because she can't help it but maybe it is..just a little) when Bella thinks she's not good enough for him. *sigh*

Another favorite Cullen...Em! I wish he was my big brother. I love how you gave him his 'partner in crime'. lol Looks like he is really enjoying that. Alice making fun of Edward and Bella's clothes was hilarious. This right here:

"Of course you do, Al Borland..." was just win! I used to love Tool Time! I always enjoy their outings as a group. They always manage to have fun. I love that.

Bella getting out on the ice was nerve racking! I was expecting her to have a total meltdown the first time she went back. I'm so glad she made it as far as she did by herself. Edward helping her out and becoming all nervous when she was skating for him was awesome! lol I'm glad she noticed how much he truly liked watching her skate. Their flirty comments to each other were also sweet.

I sincerely hope that Edward convinces Em to quit hockey and do a doubles routine with him. I wouldn't mind seeing some Blade of Glory action. lmao no just kidding...although, seeing them both in spandex would be very good thing. Yes, a very good thing. *wink*

We are making progress and I'm so excited to see where it goes from here! I can't get enough of your story. Operation Bella sounds like a plan. I can't wait for her to put it in motion. I love how we are seeing the progress of growing a backbone. It won't be easy but we know she can do it. I can't wait for the Renee smack down. I know we're far from that...but I'm still looking forward to it! Your little polyvore's always make me smile! lol I'm also a visual person so I like to compare it to what I imagined in my head as I was reading to see how close to it I was. The flannel shirts were cute! lol

If you can't already tell I'm loving this story. I can't wait for more. Thank you for the update! This chapter was long but it was just like I like them! Thanks for that. Can't wait for the next chapter! Sorry again for this. Its too long I know. I'm not sure how much my words actually help and I'm always all over the place with my thoughts. So, yeah. Anywho...Can't wait for the next update! Have a good week!

-Ellie
Nat Anne Potter chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
manda2784 chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
That must have been so hard for Bella to watch Nationals when she couldn't be there. It was really sweet for the others to be there with her. I love that Edward was texting her the whole time too!

It sounds like he's a great motivator for her to get back on the ice too. I'm glad she's admitted to herself that she does want Edward as more than a friend.

Can't wait to read more!
Jeannec chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
I'm glad Bella is skating again. This Edward seems like such a nice guy. Even though he is a pro hockey player he spends his time after games with his siblings and their significant others. It's refreshing to read.
AngiJ chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Aww, this is turning into a really sweet story. Keep it up!
AngiJ chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Ah... reference to Cutting Edge; my last review was too soon, eh? Well, disappointed that she didn't just go the bar and meet Hockeyward already ... ugh!
grandsophia chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Loved this chapter, it was so sweet !

cant wait for moer !
AngiJ chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Aw... I love this story already. I'm not sure if this is going to be inspired by the movie "The Cutting Edge" - I kinda' hope not, but even if it is - I love the sweet friendship b/w A and B. That was so sweet, in a non-lesbian way. LOL. Can't wait to read more!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »