Reviews for Take the Ice
kalgirl30 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
So glad Bella is working on being independant and learning how to take control of her life. Loved Esme's words of advice. So excited for the Edward / Bella date.
tiderider chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
this was so darn good! thank you so much
inkedupmom chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
That was such a fun chapter! Bella's finally growing into herself. It wasn't a monster, it was perfect!
whimsical daisy chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Oh wow that was super sweet. I loved the ending with Bella asking Edward out. I also like how you have her taking over her life. Thanks for writing.
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I love it, please keepgoing!
MadelineRenee chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter - go Bella!
xtothey chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Great chapter!
goldandredapple chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I loved 'the monster"! You know me, I am crazy for your long chapters (which by the way, keep getting longer and longer...). I love where things are going and that your Bella is taking the lead with Edward just waiting for it happen on her own pace. Great job...keep it up. My favorite line:"The best things in life are worth waiting for". Perfection!
RebeccaMCullen chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
The not-date that they had on Valentine's day was super cute.

I loved the chat between Esme and Bella.

When Bella was working out in the gym in the beginning and then talked to the boys had me in a fit of giggles. It was absolutely hilarious.
smooch119 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Wow that was a mouthful!

I am so glad Bella didn't keep Edward waiting too long and happy the see Bella getting her life in a order she wants. I know how difficult that can be.
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Awesome chapter! lots of good stuff! i'm so glad she's taking the chance. Esme is so awesome, she needs a mother figure like that. i can't tell you how much i love this story. can't wait for their date!

(formally njdevil30718)
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
This chapter was SO good. The length was great, and anyone that tells you differently is crazy... Yes, it was long, but none of it dragged on for me. It all felt necessary, and it was all good.

I was so excited to see the update that I spent the time I should have been working on my next chapter reading ;)

My poor readers. I've kept them waiting too long... but it was totally worth it! Woohoo! She asked him out!
siriusyellowlab chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
What a great, long, satisfying chapter! So much happened, I don't even think I can review all of it, but here goes:

1. Operation Bella is wonderful. It's great that she's setting personal goals, and taking charge of her life. I'll bet Edward finds it attractive that she's not impressed by the logo on a car, too. I wonder if Renee has her own source of income, or if she's been primarily living off of Bella. I wonder if all of Bella's money is safe, or if it's been 'stolen' by her mom. If Renee relies on Bella to support her, I'm sure she'll throw a fit when Bella takes complete charge of her finances. Also, it's great that Bella contacted Marcus herself. Marcus and the rest of the professionals that support Bella need to know that she's calling the shots now.

2. Bella's conversation with Esme was warm and fuzzy. I'm glad that Esme is there, and is so supportive of our girl. Esme recognizes Bella's low self esteem, and will work with Alice and Rosalie to boost this.

3. Bella's interaction with Emmett and Jasper is endearing. I love how they had that workout in the gym, and Emmett's eyes bugged out while she was stretching. I don't know how Edward kept his cool, because it was obvious he was experiencing some 'discomfort' in his workout shorts.

4. Bella and Edward couldn't be any sweeter, cuter, or sexier together. I could write paragraphs about how I love them together. Suffice it to say, I absolutely love them as a couple.

Thanks for the update!
revans12 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I thought this was a GREAT chapter! Bella's slowly edging out from her mother's grasp and becoming her own. I know it's hard. I mean, I'm almost 20 and I still live at home. Ugh. And Edward's so sweet, I love him, for reals. I'm SO glad Bella asked him out, that had to be absolutely nerve racking! I couldn't do it. Now I can't wait to see what you have them do on their date )
FanpireMama chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Valentine's Day is still my favorite part of this chapter. I just love how they seem to find this level of comfort in each other's company and really begin to open up. I think they're paving the way for happy times!

Even this time around, I kept thinking..."kiss him...kiss him"! I'm glad she's taking control of her life, and doing thing on her own and in her own way. Stay the course, Bella! :D
8,374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »