Reviews for Take the Ice
bella224 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
great story
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I really enjoyed the chapter. Hopefully, Alice and Rose can help Bella with her lack of social skills and insecurities.
midnite serenade chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
This is really a great story.
laurynemily55 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
This was a nice chapter to read. I feel the way Bella was reacting to Edwards advances was very realistic given her lack of intimate contact. Her insecurities are definately expected, and I hope Edward will be able to help her get through those. Im looking forward to the next update :)
Ganina chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Why wasnt I reading this? Amazing story and your Bella is adorable. Cant wait till you update :)
azure0610 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I like it I really do but I definitely shouldn't have read from the get go. I like a slow burn but I'm up to my neck in Insecure Bella stories and when she's SO so insecure lengthy chapters get boring and annoying. I like a 5-8K chapter when she's all "I'm plain and inexperienced and he's so experienced and Jesus perfect and a Greek God"

Plus while the Cullens are good (I really like their friendship and closeness) when Bella is insecure I hate them being pushy. Edward said Alice respects boundaries but I don't think she would. And it's different for Rose to be the same way.

So, I'll read again but I need some skim material because it's just too long for them being pushy and Bella being insecure. I know it will pick up soon or eventually I hope and I'll just wait until then because I can only roll my eyes so much before I get a headache. I like Alice and Rose I do but I wish they'd back off and I wish Bella would get in some therapy to deal with the mommy issues and some non-pushy social group to work on her confidence.
mommywanda chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
This is quickly becoming one of my fav stories! I'm hooked! Post more soon-I have to know what happens next!
LadyTx chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Awe... I liked the skating, it was nice. I hate Bree... (Yes, there's always some James or Victoria or Tanya or Bree that I hate; oh or even more, a Jacob!)

Poor Bella... she's so insecure!
buffbronze chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I love how understanding Edward is..it's clear that he likes her so much. It was also so brave of Bella to tell Edward how insecure she actually is...and he accepted it and is willing to be her friend until she is ready.

Renee is just awful..she isn't thinking of her daughter at all...Bella must feel like such a commodity...and not a daughter loved by her mother.

Anyway...love how this story is going...there has to be a little barrier there betwen Edward and Bella at the start otherwise the story would be 3 chapters long.
crystalstars88 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I love the premise of this story, and the excellent characterizations and writing. Can't wait for more:)
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Just found your story! Love it so far!
browneyeddaisy chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Aw...poor B. She's so confused.

Great chapter!
Litany Gone chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Thanks for this new chapter
Daphnetjuh chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Just found your story today. and I really like it so far!

hope you'll update soon.

*adds to story alert*
torres81 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I cannot express how much i love this story.

Every details is perfect. The kiss and then Bella backing off. This is so new for her...its only to be expected she would freak out.

And Emmett...love him.