Reviews for Take the Ice
SSVO75 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Fab chapter! I am loving this story... Update nice and soon, and I will always leave a review... How's that for a deal? Luvs B x
carrottop14 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
THIS IS SO GOOD!
CorCor10 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Loved it! So not what I was expecting...but in a good way. Hope that makes sense, it did in my head! Can't wait to read more! :D

-Courtney
inkedupmom chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
The reunion was way better than I expected! Yay! Now you've got me anxious for their next non-date...
torres81 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Loved the chapter. Edward stopping on the ice when he saw Bella. Priceless.
Blueeyes4400 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
First off I have to say I'm quite enjoying this story. Its a bit different then the angst filled stories I'm used to reading but its a nice uplifting change. I love how you brought in the cunucks. I live right on the BC canadian border and those canadian fans drive me insane. It was terrible during the olymics. I'm not even into hockey yet I hear more about the canadian hockey team then any US football team. Haha way to kick their but even if it was fiction.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
WOW! Them meeting again went much better than i imagined.

Esme was hilarious! And Emmett as game was really entertaining,and i don't even follow hockey!

Really looking foward to their day at the carnival.
jshelly81 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Fantastic chapter!
ColourmeCullen chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Oh, I loved this chapter! Everything from Alice & Bella's crazy antics when getting dressed for the game; Esme's outburst and affection towards Bella; Carlisle zoning out; the glances across the ice! *sigh* the reunion *double sigh*

Ugh. I'll stop.. it was brilliant! 3

Here's hoping for some more falling to come on Sunday, so that Edward can catch Bella some more! ;)
sharon89 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Aw, what a beautiful chapter, I love love love it!

Its a perfect reunion, much better than I imagined it! The moment when Edward's gaze swept over his family... his mom, Bella, Alice, Rose and then WHAM! back to Bella and locked eyes with her. Wow, I love that!

And then when he smile and waves and Bella returned it. *sigh* I couldnt stop smiling myself. :)

The game was great, too. I love it that Edward glanced at Bella every now and then and Bella kept following him on the ice. :)

hahaha, I really have to laugh at Carlisle's behaviour at a game, must be fascinating to watch him! Wow and Esme... when she went all Mama Bear... really awesome! *g*
browneyedgirl7723 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Love the story! Can't wait for the next update!
kalgirl30 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
So glad that they got to finally be reunited. Love how Esme and Carlisle are so different during the games and that they get along so well with Bella. Can't wait for the next update.
Litany Gone chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Their reunion was realy sweet

Great chapter ;)
IsaKassees chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
That reunion was just perfect! Edwards got it bad, eh?
x7natasha7x chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Hey i have just recently found your story. I have been looking for a brilliant ice hockey/skater story. Yours ticks all the boxes cannot wait for the next chapter.

8,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 512 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 532 .. Last Next »