Reviews for Take the Ice
ladybugcullen chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I am so loving this story! Can't wait for next chapter!
leahsmom201 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Great chapter, the reunion was perfect! I was nervous for a little bit that she would panic when she realized it was him and try to get away, so I'm glad she stayed. I love Emmett he's adorable, I find myself with a big goofy grin everytime he says or does anything! I excited about the group date, I can't wait. Thanks for the update!
timidvampire chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
i loved how they spotted each other and smiled...cant wait till they meet up again xx
QuueenElizabeth chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Oh how I've been waiting for this chapter! I love Esme. Always have and always will. She is so motherly and is exactly what Bella needs at this time. Mama Bear Esme could surely push her in the right direction. For Bella to open up like that with her in the matter of seconds was amazing. Can't wait to see if Esme will have to step in and defend Bella in the future.

The game was exciting! lol Their reunion was so sweet! I'm glad their eyes met before the game started. If he would have seen her during the game it would have been an even bigger disaster! The way he kept staring at her at the beginning then when he got his head on straight and started kicking butt on the ice! *swoon* It was so cute to hear that Edward was a mess on Tuesday too. Poor guy.

So *bats eyelashes* does this mean we'll be getting an EPOV soon to? lol :P

Thanks for the update! I loved it. I can't wait for more!
DivineInspiration chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Perfect reunion. :) I loved the chapter; I'd really been looking forward to Bella and Edward meeting again and you wrote it perfectly. Keep up the excellent work! :)
buffbronze chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
That was so sweet!...love the idea of Edward at the bar just watching the door all night hoping she'd turn up.

Really well done..loved the chapter!
StarryNightT chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
YAY! I was SO right about Edward being all sad and brooding on tuesday! GOOD JOB EDWARD FOR STICKING TO EXPECTATIONS! LOL. I literally squeed when Edward saw Bella in the stands I was so freaking happy. I couldn't stop going "EE! HEHE!" whenever he would do something remotely cute like WAVE at her. I'm to into this story for my own good lmao. OOH and I LOVE how he collects vintage Batman comics! My kinda guy. I LOVE Batman. That made me smile really big. And, yay for strawberry daquiris! Gotta love a guy who can take the fruity. Oh, I can't wait for "Sunday"!

I like how the Cullens don't get a suite for hockey games. I completely agree with them on how it's better to be in the action and energy of the crowd. I've never been to a hockey game but I've been to a lot of baseball and we've gotten tickets that let you into the snooty, air conditioned Terrace (I think that's what it called..) Club before and it's boring as sin. I'd MUCH rather be sitting in the seats, eatting a hotdog, and yelling at the ref for idiotic calls (Which I do. And I scare every person I go with because they're not expecting it lmao.) then sitting behind a glass wall, picking at fruit and being bored just longing for a hotdog and cracker-jacks and the chance to catch a fly ball. I also like the way Carlisle watches the game. Adorable and totally what Carlisle would do.

Anyway, I can't wait till next Tuesday! Which I believe is the next day you'll update - I am sensing a pattern. ;) I'll try to check out the forum but I'm horrible with them and can never keep up. I usually just stay away all together :p But perhaps I'll make the exception ;) Until next time!

-Rachelle-
MissRe chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
It was a wonderful reunion. I loved how their eyes met from across the rink... too cute. Loved Esme and Carlisle in hockey mode - the yelling mom and the analyzing dad. Adorable. Then drinks after and their conversation and the goodbye... just makes you want to melt. Awesome job.
kneon chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I am so glad he remembered her when he was on the ice. They are so cute together. I can see how scary going on a date and being in a relationship can be for Bella she has lived a very sheltered life.

They are perfect for each other though. Oh I can't wait for renee to find out about this.
bbbluez chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Excellent reunion! I'm guessing he has been moody and grumpy because she didn't show, so cute!
hdink chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Loved it! Totally worth the wait for their reunion :) Can't wait until the guys get back!
Thirdnlst chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I love the reunion you captured the emotions of both Bella and Edward seeing each other at the game. I would love to read Edwards thought when he saw her at the game. Great chapter this story is very heartwarming and I thoroughly am enjoying it.

Update soon!
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Ah the good old Blue and White...though you threw me a little bit. Were they playing the Vancouver Canuks or the Toronto Maple Leafs? Both have blue and white uniforms though TML wear theirs more.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
kneon chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Some how I missed this chapter. I remember reading parts of it but not the whole thing. Well now off to the new chapter.
krazykla chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
i love emmett. his irish accent was funny. aww and edward is soo cute. can't wait for more bella and edward interaction. oh and btw i hate renee, what a bitch. please update asap ]
8,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 513 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 533 .. Last Next »