Reviews for Take the Ice
Uk Alice chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
oh my, y did she talk herself out of it! but i'm glad she told him the truth well apart from the bit where she thinks she's not good enough for him, but i remember feeling that with the first guy that showed interest in frumpy ol' me so i know what she's feeling and edward is such a gentleman! can't wait for more!
SSVO75 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Oh! I am so getting into this story big-time! Hurry up with the next update - Puleaase! Will there eventually be lemons? Just asking... B x
sharon89 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I love the chapter, really beautiful!

I was smiling when Bella finally stepped on the ice and made those rounds with Edward and accustomed again with the ice.

haha, the crash course of figure skating with Emmett was so entertaining, especiall when they ended as a pile on the ground. XD

Aw, I love the Edward and Bella moments in the chapter... their singing and flirting on the ice and the nearly kiss. Oh my, I thought that was the perfect moment for the first kiss and was quite sad when they didnt kiss. But my oh my, I was so wrong... that little park, oh my, that sounded like a fairytale! And the kiss itself, so wonderfully sweet!

Its really sad how it ended. :( I wish Bella wouldnt think of herself so low, she is a great person and I hope Edward can show her that.

At least Bella knew not to let the words of those two girls in the restroom get to her. But I so lost my smile on my face when she started to distant herself from Edward, add to that how it effected Edward, I really wanted to cry.

Thank God that change again and they kissed! *g*

*sigh* Im glad they exchange their numbers.. will there be texting or even calls? :)

Don worry Bella, Edward will unlock the door to your hear! :)

I love the chapter and your story, really looking forward to the next chapter, so cant wait! )
nvrsrry chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
First and foremost, i'm very smitten with this story already! It kills me that Bella is so insecure, but I get why she is. The chapter was absolutely adorable. The singing! That was too cute:)
widi96 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Love this chapter and story. :) So Sweet.
QuueenElizabeth chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Oh gawd! *face palm* -That is all. *groan*
bbbluez chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
They are really cute together!
MissRe chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Poor Bella. She is kinda clueless. She's never been in love before much less dating someone, so I can see why she might be all kinds of screwy. I hope that Edward is patient and shows her that she is enough for him. I loved the skating and the kissing and the walking... yes, I want to bean her, but still... There is hope she will pull her head out of her butt. Even more convinced that she needs to cut Renee loose as a manager. She has stifled her in so many ways and forced her to do other stuff that isn't cool. Awesome job.
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
My heart is breaking :( Poor Edward, and poor selfesteemless Bella.
carey1090 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Another great chapter. I feel for both of them but I hope they can work through it together. Can't wait to read more.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I wanna hug poor confused Bella. *sigh*

I love that they kissed, but was disappointed that she stopped him.

Hehe, Em "figure skating" was cute.
tiderider chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
is it wrong to want to cross-check bella, maybe a little high sticking? just asking:} thanks so much
jat5 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I was very upset at Bella until I read your A/N at the end. You're right, we're only at chapter 5. It just is so obvious to all of us that they do belong together and we want to smack that into little Bella's head. But I am looking forward to their journey to figure that out for themselves. :)
Jamieson Zed chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Just read the whole story so far today, and I am loving it! Very excellent D Poor, confuzzled Bella - I wanna toss Renee down on the ice and drive a zamboni over her p Can't wait to read more!
CorCor10 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Loved this chapter! Glad they kissed but kinda sad they're "just friends"! I also loved Alice's skates! Can't wait to read more. :D

-Courtney