Reviews for Take the Ice
AngiJ chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Aw... I love this story already. I'm not sure if this is going to be inspired by the movie "The Cutting Edge" - I kinda' hope not, but even if it is - I love the sweet friendship b/w A and B. That was so sweet, in a non-lesbian way. LOL. Can't wait to read more!
pillow912 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Love this chapter
cosmogirl7481 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Dear bellamarie117,

Very interesting chapter. You had me totes ready and waiting for Edward a couple of times. I was sure that he was just around the corner. First, with the whole Bella sleeping over at Alice's and second with The "muscle" coming to help move in her things. *sigh*

I will wait patiently for you to deliver him to me again, though. Patience is a virtue...even though I have never really claimed to be virtuous. J/S

I loved Alice and Rose! I thought that you did a fantastic job nodding to canon...especially with Alice's character. She is a ball of enthusiasm! And man, do I want to go shopping with her. I think that we could tear up Saks or Nordstrom or Neiman's. J/S

I loved Bella's internal argument with herself! I was giggling the whole time! Mostly, because I have had those kinds of conversations in my own head. Loved this line:

"Ok, fine. So he's sexy and drop dead gorgeous, you still only talked to him for maybe fifteen minutes. Hardly life changing, right?"

Hands down...funniest part of the story...Emmett.

"Woman, why you gotta be all up in my flava?"

I literally spit out Diet Coke!

Great chapter!

xoxo,

cosmo

P.S.

Looking forward to Edward. He is the reason I read fic, after all.
onoimatwidard2 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Darling and sweet story. I'm looking forward to seeing it unfold.
dsccc chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really enjoyed this first chapter and am looking forward to reading where you plan to take this story!
DaniBanani78 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Aw...I am glad she is going to give him a chance. I can not wait for an update.
cosmogirl7481 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Dear bellamarie117,

Well, my darling...I am finally here. I am sorry to be tardy for your party. (LOL, that rhymed.) And it seems to be getting off to wonderful start.

So, I love figure skating! I love to watch it, but know nothing about it really. I am sure whatever you tell me I will believe whole-heartedly. I know nothing about hockey...at all, though I did watch The Mighty Ducks when I was a kid. So, there you go.

Really good first chapter. I found myself caught up in Bella's internal monologue. I love Bella! I usually always love Bella. And I really think I'm going to LOVE your Bella.

Loved the way they met on the airplane. That is something I don't recall reading in Fic ever. Edward is dreamy. I really loved this line:

"My desire to run my fingers through his hair was replaced with an ache to nuzzle my cheek against his to feel it scratch against my smooth skin."

Please to sign me up for some of that!

Hands down, the best part of your chapter was their dialogue! It was real. It didn't seem forced in any way. There was a flow to it that was easy and realistic given their circumstance.

Really great first chapter, sweets!

Moving on now!

I am intrigued...

xoxo,

cosmo
deleepowman chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
great chapter, i'm loving this story
AuroraJean chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
love the story:)

im such a sucker for romances;)

... yeah. nothing really to say except that and to keep writing!

-AJ
linz832 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I was so frustrated with Bella for pushing him away last chapter but i'm back on team Bella now after that chapter. I'm glad she realised how much he means to her & that she believes he wants to be with her. I hope she gets herself there soon, maybe next chapter?
grtchn chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Yay progress!

I knew Edward would get turned on by watching her skate. It can be sexy depending on the moves.
eifeltwr chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter! Loved it
Lizzie1211 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I love this story. I'm so happy Bella is making progress w not only herself but w Edward too. I wonder if Renee is monitoring the credit card to see when bola rents ice time or has called all the rinks to see when she goes there. I could totally see her flying up there w a new coach (even though Bella said not to fire the old one) & try to push her into more intse training. Bella really needs to consider firing her as she spud any other manager that pushes too much & does things against her mental & physical well being. Can't wait for more!
laurynemily55 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Great chapter! I really like how you are making the two of them progress, and how you are having Bella work through her stuff before she starts something with Edward. The skating rink part was fabulous! Thanks again for another good chapter!
annabananaboo chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
damn. I want to skate with Edward. hahaha! great chapter. can't wait for the next one. :)
8,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 513 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 533 .. Last Next »