Reviews for Take the Ice
LiLi82 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
2 chapters and love it!

brilliant! like the fact they are both good at something
jacmom chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
thanks for the update, I enjoyed reading it!
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
His face lowered, hesitating just a breath away and his eyes searching. Then his lips touched mine, just a whisper of softness and warmth pressed against them before he pulled back, resting his forehead against mine for moment before advancing again, my eyes fluttering closed the instant his mouth met mine again. The kiss was achingly gentle at first, a dance of silken caresses and brushing touches. The taste of him was intoxicating as his breath melded with mine and consumed me. Little by little the kiss deepened. He didn't push, or even move his hands, just increased the pressure and fervor of his mouth as we lost ourselves in this maiden exploration.

His tongue traced along my bottom lip and a faint, wanton moan drifted in my ear. I was shocked to realize it had come from me. The sound he emitted in response was low and guttural and hit me straight between the legs. An avalanche of emotions, predominantly desire, swept through me and I groped for purchase.

"Stop," I gasped, surprising both of us. I never thought about breaking my lips from his, it simply happened. But now that it had, I knew that I meant it. I'd stopped for a reason. I'd told him to stop for a reason.

"Bella, what is it?" he asked, still just a breath away from me, his voice low and gravelly as if he hadn't spoken in a long time.

"I can't," I whispered, not having the courage to open my eyes and look into his.

"What?" he replied and I wasn't sure if he was confused or if he simply hadn't heard me.

I swallowed thickly, opening my eyes and repeating myself slightly louder. "I can't, Edward."

"What is it, Bella? Can't what?"

"I can't do this,"

You really built us up and smacked us right down here, huh? I must say, Bella pisses me off. She's so down on herself *all* the time, and like I said before, it gets old. I admit that I know she may be 'lost' as she puts it, but I'll be damned if she's not smart enough to recognize that Edward is a little lost, too. She's avoiding her problems and not talking about them, and it feels like it's going go snowball and bite her in the ass. I hate a Bella with no self-confidence. Do you know what I'm saying? She has to believe in herself first before Alice/Rose/Emmett/Edward, or anyone else can try to make her see herself clearly. I'm already so frustrated and some of this felt like angst. This was a good chapter, regardless. Sorry I'm complaining so much...
Esli128 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
really good chapter, you make it very realistic with the way you describe bella's fears! But I hope you won't let her be afraid for to long because edward is just great and the should be together. Hope to see some flirting and stuff in the next chapters because that is just too cute! Hope you keep it up I'm loving it so far, can't wait till the next chapter!
MandieMarmalade chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Triple Deke reminds of the Mighty Ducks ) Love those movies! yay for mentioning that! It totally reminds me of the good ole days.

I love the cuteness of this fic and I have all the confidence in the world that they will end up together.

Poor Bella for not being able to open up, but I believe in time it will all work out. )

Love this fic! Its a favorite! :)
kneon chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter. I feel bad for both of them, Bella because of her insecurities and Edward because he doesn't know what Bella is feeling.
vpg26 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I am holding you to your promise of not having us wait long for the next chapter!
squarepancake chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
So in many cases, Bella's view of herself disappoints me because I don't understand where it comes from. (Canon Bella for instance- all those boys are interested for a reason!)

In this case, being raised by Renee, who wants to exert control it makes perfect sense. By tearing her down, Renee insures that Bella cannot stand on her own feet. I'm sure disparaging her physical appearance was part of that.
ARAbiAN bEAUty chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Love it
revans12 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
God Renee did a number on Bella. She's SO insecure it's insane. I hope Edward can break down her defenses. Soon. Other than that, Alice's skate were hilarious, just like her too. I love Emmett, he cracks me up, of course he'd fall during a jump, that's just how he is. Ha ha. I love it )
enthusiast23 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Simply said I love your story. So sweet and cute. Completely understand her point cause their lifestyle is tough. Looking forward to see how are you planning to evolve this kind of friendship to some hot, sexy romance...;)
eliza-morgan22 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
i loved the skateing and kissing secens they were so good. i cant wait to see what happens next. i am sad that she shot him out and they are just friends but i understaind why it had to happen for the development of the story. i hope she opens up to the girls soon why she thinks he deseves someone better. cant wait for the next chapter.
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
The kiss! Oh, the kiss!

So sweet. I'm not TOTALLY depressed, because he seemed to understand. But I wish she would just have faith in herself. She's a strong woman on the ice... I wish she would see that she can be of it to.

Thank you for the update!
xtothey chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Well shit. My heart hurts! ugh. **cries**
Purple1983 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
aw...Bella! you don't do that to Edward, girlfriend! le sigh...
8,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 515 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 535 .. Last Next »