Reviews for Take the Ice
ladybugcullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
You are killing me!
krazykla chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
aw poor edward. thanks for the update!
terrabella chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter! She just has to have confidence in herself, first time in love is hard! Can't wait for the update!
mountainlion718 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
ok, to start out as friends is good :) then they can at least be more comfortable around each other and the relationship will be that much stronger. very sweet day for them (except her freaking out part) can't wait for the texts!
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Sorry but this Bella just ticks me off. Exactly how has she been a competitive skater at the Olympics. It takes a great deal of confidence at all levels to compete like that but she certainly isn't. She's practically comatose when it comes to confidence, self esteem and personality. Her rational and reasoning for acting the way she is toward Edward is stupid; it makes no sense. I guess I expected this Bella - as a world class athlete - to be more confident and be more together.
shellwrx chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Awe! So I didn't actually expect them to get together right away. This feels more realistic, especially since Bella's never had a bf. She needs time to adjust to her feelings. Emmett had me cracking up. And the singing on the ice...sigh. Edward is so sweet! Beautiful update!
twilightmom1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Poor Bella, you actually made me cry for her. She is soo insecure. She shouldn't listen to what those girls were saying in the bathroom. I hope she eventually realizes that Edward wants her for who she is.

I know it will all work out, and I am looking forward to how you are gonna make that happen.

I think Alice and Rose will reassure her to that Edward really likes her for her...
sljones73 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I am really loving your E and B. I feel bad for Bella because she has been in such a bubble with her skating that she has no real friendship/relationship experience which make her doubt herself. I have a feel E will be persistent and I believe that will pay off in the end. Awesome chapter...you painted a beautiful picture with your words...i felt I was right there with them.
jaantjj chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
i really really hope you update soon
doesntmatterwhat chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Hur I like that they're taking it slow. More realistic, I guess. Looking forward to EPOV in the next chapter! :D
koella chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
don't worry, the pacing for e/b is just fine! it wouldn't feel right if e/b jumped at each other right away. too rushed. i think you're doing great with the development so far. i love bella's insecurity and shyness. it's very endearing and very much like the bella i know in the books.
aynsleyl9 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Love this! Emmett make me laugh, and Edward, just one word, GAH! Can't wait for more!

Aynsley
dizziestdaydream chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Loved the stuff with Emmett and the gang on the ice. Great chapter. Edward is such a sweetie. I'm hoping Bella will start feeling more comfortable and confident soon. I know how sometimes what others say can make you doubt yourself. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kalgirl30 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
They are so cute and love how Emment wanted to learn some figure skating. It's sad that Bella can't deal with liking Edward.
siriusyellowlab chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I loved the skating. Edward was just so tender with Bella. I also like how she let herself show off just a little bit.

I'm sad that she has so little self confidence in her ability to attract Edward. I understand it, and sympathize, but my heart aches for both of them. Edward has done nothing to make her think he doesn't worship the ground she walks and skates on.

I'm glad she brushed off the comments she overheard the skanks make. It's good to see her using her mind to think things like that through.

All her lack of self confidence can be laid at her mother's doorstep.
8,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 515 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 535 .. Last Next »