Reviews for Take the Ice
lulabelljane chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
What a lovely chapter...

From the girls coming over to watch with Bella...

To Bella and Edward and their matching outfits...LOVED that you included that outfit...I loved that on Rob!

To adorably sweet yet insanely sexy time on the ice between the two of them...and even more that she wants more with him.

SO GOOD!
ksm chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
She seems to have gained some confidence in the fact that Edward finds her attractive. Now she has to work on gaining confidence in the other areas of her life. She has to start taking control back away from Renee. She had a fantastic talk with the ladies and I think with their encouragement, she'll succeed.

Kat
mujisan chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Yay for good girlfriends and yay for Edward's help on the ice. I'm glad she's decided to try to be with Edward and not continue on the path of self-loathing. I love how long these chapter are btw. Thanks for the update!
IsaKassees chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I decided to follow your lead and join that author auction thing. I hope I did it right...

Now then, yes that is in fact progress. But when will Renee butt her ugly head in I wonder?

I hope you know if I wasn't a poor starving author I'd totally bid on you bb
grrrr.edward chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
ugh i freaking want this story to be real. so i can watch it, your words are so descriptive. its really awesome!

thanks for another amazing read!
carey1090 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Wonderful chapter. Love the interaction between Bella and Edward. Looking forward to more chapters.
SnarkyDee chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Loved it! Love how Edward is helping her through it as well, and esme rose and alice too. Renee needs to stop living her dreams through her daughter which I can tell won't be happening anytime soon. I feel really sorry for bella, I'd hate to be in a situation that she is with her mother.

Can't wait for more ;)
trishchar chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
LOVED this!
goldandredapple chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Ok, so first things first: I loved the fact the there are 15k

words in this chapter and loved the greetings from Iowa (I live there)! So, progress is finally happening...Bella is strong and I am enthralled with your kind, compationate, gentle Edward. Keep up the fabulous work and the super long chapters...it's kinda like 2 chapters in one and that a treat.

~Steph
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Love the movie the cutting edge, that is why I wanted to check out this story... really liking it.
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Loving it so far. I think Edward is soo sweet. I hope Renee is out of her life for good and that we meet Charlie in this story.
Uk Alice chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
wow i LOVE this story! its so good! he's sweetward in my eyes the texts and phone calls, he's so sweet he really likes her so much he's willing to wait and i'm so glad that the power trio (ali, rose and esme) held an intervention and told her some home truths and she realised she could have edward, and then the skating how he knew where she would be and how he helps her on the ice to believe in herself and i'm so glad she still loves it! can't wait for more !
lalalalalalalalalalalejuh chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
I'm truly enjoying your story. Thanks for sharing!
SSVO75 chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Love, love, love this story - awesome chapter... Keep up the fab writing. Hopefully some really good future lemons to look forward to as well? Hahahahaha! B xx
Litany Gone chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Thanks for this new chapter
8,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 516 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 536 .. Last Next »