Reviews for Take the Ice
terrabella chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Loving your story, I look for the updates everyday! Very well written, an EPOV would be very interesting ! Cheers!
koella chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
i just started the story and i have to say it's very cute x)

i can't wait to read more about what happens to bella/edward
KaitlinHale chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I just started reading this today and I'm in LOVE! I've been looking forever for a hockey involved story! I don't know anything about the sport, but I think most hockey players are hot in general. :)

I literally CAN NOT wait until you update, so please update soon!
LyndsBaby chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Love it update soon please(:
smooch119 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I am really loving this story and the romance that is brewing between Bella and Edward
makemeagryffindor chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Amazing
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
I love it, it's the best!
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
LOVED this chapter! When Edward realized who Bella was and they were just staring at each other, sweet! And them off in there own little conversations, perfect. Can't wait to see what happens Sunday. Will the papparrazzi notice them and make a headline, alertign Renee to what is going on in Bella's life? This could be fun.

And if I forgot to mention it earlier, your Emmett is great!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Another great look into Bella and how she got here. Boy isn't Rene just a peach. Talk about using your kid to live vicariously through. Smart move on Bella's part to seperate some. It was nice to see her stand up a bit to Renee. Now Bella realizes that she is gonna have to step up and start to understand what really goes into making her life what it is. Good things she has her new posse for support.
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Great chapter! Loved how all the connections are being made. Bella has no clue how the whirlwind that is Alice is going to help her life.
doesntmatterwhat chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
yay! love the reunion :D Can't wait to see more interaction between them!
aynsleyl9 chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
So far, I love this story, and yes the reunion was what I was hoping for. Keep up the amazing writing, and I look forward to more!

Aynsley
Lht4ad8 chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
I am loving this story. I don't know much about figure skating and ice hockey beyond what I've seen from watching so if you mess up any details, I'd never know. I just love the interaction between the characters so far.

Will Bella be able to develop a stronger relationship with her dad or are her parents going to remain periphal characters?
gitgit chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
oh my i really am liking this

that was an awesome chapter

and i thought they were so cute

when they went to the bar together

:D