Reviews for Take the Ice
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
ok, you have me hooked already!, Ice skating and hockey, 2 of my favs :D, great begining, i hope Bella will stop by Billy's to see him. can't wait for the next chapter!
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
gr i just want them to meet!1 i fucking hate renee. that bitch.
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
guh i am so hitched all ready love lvoe
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
yum hockeyward! lvoe love!
linz832 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I don't usually read story's until they're a lot further in but I found yours & thought I'd give it a try, so far good choice, i'm loving it! Bella & Edwards encounter at the airport was really sweet & I can't wait for them to finally meet again, i'm guessing Friday at the game? Gutted that she didn't go out with the girls as she'd obviously have met Edward but after a conversation like that with Renee I can#t blame her. Very excited about the next chapter, I'm hoping it has the game in it so they can finally meet again, please update soon
cheermom13 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
love it so far and cant wait for the next chapter
carey1090 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
cosmoandmarvar chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Aww, I love the Cutting Edge. The Star Wars references are great. I think I love geeky Rosalie. I hope Bella gets the courage to go meet Edward, soon. Great chapter!
cosmoandmarvar chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I really love it so far! I found your story when you reviewed LiMB. I'm really glad i clicked on your profile. I love the idea of figure skating in a fic. Thanks for writing.
terrabella chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Very fun story - why didn't she go out? Can't wait for the next update, I usually don't start reading a story until 5 chapters are up, but this one caught my eye and I really like your writing style! Update often!
Aha Shake Heartbreak chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Amazing! Can't wait for Edward and Bella to meet!
SSVO75 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
love this story so far - please keep going! B x
browneyeddaisy chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Great chapter! Ready for them to see each other again.
Chicsarah chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Hello! I started your story tonight, and I think I am going to really like it! I love that Edward is a hockey player and was all gentlemanly to her in the airport and I love that you gave Alice and Bella's friendship some real focus. I can't wait until Bella and Edward see each other again! I assume it will be at Friday's game?
sharon89 chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Wow, this story is awesome, I love it!

I never read a story before that contained figure skating or hockey, so this is a nice change.

I love the friendship between the girls... though they just met a few days ago, you can feel that there is already a tight friendship there.

Aw, Alice and Rose should have told Bella where they were planning to go that evening... we all know the destination. ;)

Damn Renee, I dont like her. How can she be like that... all over Isabella the skater and not Bella, her daughter. I wanted to cry. :(

Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle are so amazing! *heart them*

hehe, the brief encounter with Edward at the airport was so sweet. Oh my, I cant wait so see when they meet again. Sounds like Friday night. :)

Love your story, I enjoyed reading and so looking forward to more, so cant wait! )
8,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 517 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 537 .. Last Next »