Reviews for Take the Ice
annabananaboo chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
great chapter! update soon!
lovinjim chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I saw your banner on Twilighted and then read on Fictionators to give this story a try. I am so glad that I did. It is amazing, I really really love it and can't wait to see where you go with it. And, as far as next chapter, I can't wait to hear from Edward.
manda2784 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Great chapter! I think it's really sweet that Edward's obviously got it bad for Bella. I feel bad for her that she thinks so little of herself that she thinks she's not good enough for Edward. Hopefully he'll be persistent and patient enough to get that idea out of her head. It sounds like he will be. I can't wait to read more!

Oh, and Emmett figure skating is freaking hilarious! I love it!
janispsnipes chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
That silly Bella just has some serious self worth issues. Your Renee certainly doesn't help the situation. Loved the singing, the staring, the kiss, etc. Emmett is hilarious. I could just picture himtrying to follow Bella's instructions. Thanks for writing & sharing this wonderful story. ;)
janispsnipes chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
hat a great story so far. I love the easiness and simplicity of your B&E's interactions. I waa slightly worried at the start of the game that Edward was going to be "off" the whole game and was glad that he picked up his game. Thanks for writing & sharing this very interesting story. ;)
Becca08 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
I just started reading this story the other day! I think its great and I can't wait to see where it is going. The whole "date" on the ice was nice. I could just picture her trying to show them some of her moves without hurting herself! Looking forward to the next chapter!
hdink chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I wish she hadn't heard those girls in the bathroom :( They are so adorable and when they're together, they just make me so happy! Great chapter!
coxie chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Poor Bella, you can't blame a girl for being scared. She can't help the fact that she's never had a chance to experience dating and boys and whatnot. Hell, that was her first kiss, wasn't it?

I love that he's so determined to be around her in any way that she'll allow. He's sweet.
screamingSOUL chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Love this story! Glad I stumbled upon it. Poor Bella seriously needs a confidence boost.
Eagles17 chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Aw, that was the sweetest, most wonderful chapter!

I loove Emmett's silly demeanor, and the couples are adorable, especially Bella and Edward, of course! I feel bad for Bella (and Edward!) since she doesn't have much self-confidence to be in a relationship. I'll admit, I was hoping for the fairy insta-relationship, but that would have been quite unrealistic. So thank you for keeping this fic believable and perfect.

A few questions - are you a figure skater yourself? I find myself going back and forth with YouTube to have a visual of the moves (not that your descriptions weren't perfect, I'm just huge on visuals). On that note, thank you for taking the time to post outfits - I love when authors do that! And the banner is beautiful! Also, will this fic be BPOV the entire way? Or can we please have some EPOV? Even just for an outtake? Please.

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story with us, I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Enjoy the gorgeous weather we've been having! )
Eagles17 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
Yay! The reunion was everything I hoped for and more! They're so adorable and nervous and endearing together!

It was so cute to hear about how stressed our Eddie's been. It seems so like him to act that way. Aww. I'm so glad they're reunited! )
Eagles17 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Argh, I don't like Renee very much. At all.

I really like the strong bond Bella's forming with Rose and Alice. Plus, it was nice to "see" Alice's close relationship with Carlisle and his silly accent. )

I am so excited for the next chapter, I am so excited for the big B/E reunion!
Eagles17 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Yay! I always love Bella's best friends, and you've characterized them perfectly in this fic! I love how they're caring, witty, friendly (can't stand when Rose is a raving b*tch), and seem like they'll grow into a really loyal support system for Bella.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely story and sharing it with us. Two chapters in, and I'm already hooked! *Now rushing to read the next chapter*
Eagles17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So this lovely fic was recced to me by The Fictionators, and I am soo glad. Your style of writing is so beautiful, it's almost artistic. I can tell how carefully the words are chosen and the intersperses of humor through this chapter. I can already feel myself connecting with the characters, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Onward! )
dat panda bandit chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
this is so so so so good. update soon!
8,325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 519 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 539 .. Last Next »