Reviews for Take the Ice
Minerva.May.I chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I think this is great! I really enjoy Bella and her thought process and her attempt at making it on her own. There is such an underlying sweetness with Bella. Edward too, though it's a bit early to tell ;)

I love your Alice. This is amazing because that NEVER happens.

Thank you! Looking forward to more.
coxie chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
I loved the moment they saw each other when he was on the ice, just standing there in a Bella-trance. )
kriscullen chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
.loved. :) I have a soft spot for Emmett lol. Hes just so goofy and awesome. When I read the part about Carlisle having tunnel vision during the game, I laughed really loud that it scared my sister lol. My dad is identical. He has tunnel vision during games for anything but the remote. The minute he sees you inching your hand towards the clicker, he'll snap out of his stupor and snatch it away. Its the same concept with the morning paper lol. He has to read it Front and back before anyone else can touch it. Men...:P The reunion was everything and nothing close to what I expected. It was wonderful for them to meet again like that. AND the awkwardness...oh the awkwardness made it all the more perfect.

Can't wait for your next chapter hon! See you on the thread! :)
yourtruelove chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
so, i am pretty much sure that i am in love with this story. I love bella and edward, and it keeps reminding me of the cutting edge, but that may be because that is what i was watching while reading it. anyway, can't wait for you to update because i am in love.

thanll youu :) its amazing
ltlerthqak chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Cute story! Must admit I love me some hockeyward - can't wait to see where you take this!
SSVO75 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Fab chapter! I am loving this story... Update nice and soon, and I will always leave a review... How's that for a deal? Luvs B x
carrottop14 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
THIS IS SO GOOD!
CorCor10 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Loved it! So not what I was expecting...but in a good way. Hope that makes sense, it did in my head! Can't wait to read more! :D

-Courtney
inkedupmom chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
The reunion was way better than I expected! Yay! Now you've got me anxious for their next non-date...
torres81 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Loved the chapter. Edward stopping on the ice when he saw Bella. Priceless.
Blueeyes4400 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
First off I have to say I'm quite enjoying this story. Its a bit different then the angst filled stories I'm used to reading but its a nice uplifting change. I love how you brought in the cunucks. I live right on the BC canadian border and those canadian fans drive me insane. It was terrible during the olymics. I'm not even into hockey yet I hear more about the canadian hockey team then any US football team. Haha way to kick their but even if it was fiction.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
WOW! Them meeting again went much better than i imagined.

Esme was hilarious! And Emmett as game was really entertaining,and i don't even follow hockey!

Really looking foward to their day at the carnival.
jshelly81 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Fantastic chapter!
ColourmeCullen chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Oh, I loved this chapter! Everything from Alice & Bella's crazy antics when getting dressed for the game; Esme's outburst and affection towards Bella; Carlisle zoning out; the glances across the ice! *sigh* the reunion *double sigh*

Ugh. I'll stop.. it was brilliant! 3

Here's hoping for some more falling to come on Sunday, so that Edward can catch Bella some more! ;)
sharon89 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Aw, what a beautiful chapter, I love love love it!

Its a perfect reunion, much better than I imagined it! The moment when Edward's gaze swept over his family... his mom, Bella, Alice, Rose and then WHAM! back to Bella and locked eyes with her. Wow, I love that!

And then when he smile and waves and Bella returned it. *sigh* I couldnt stop smiling myself. :)

The game was great, too. I love it that Edward glanced at Bella every now and then and Bella kept following him on the ice. :)

hahaha, I really have to laugh at Carlisle's behaviour at a game, must be fascinating to watch him! Wow and Esme... when she went all Mama Bear... really awesome! *g*
8,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 519 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 539 .. Last Next »