Reviews for Take the Ice
twilightmom1 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
That was a LONG chapter, but I LOVED it.

I loved the talk Esme, Rose & Alice had with her, I think it really helped her.

I was soo happy that Edward was able to help her get back on the ice, and I loved all of their flirting and skating together.

I hope it won't take her long to get herself together so she can be in a relationship with Edward, because he will really treat her good.
mountainlion718 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
great chapter! i'm so glad Bella's gonna give it a chance. She really has to get out from under her mother's thumb though. it's so cute how her know's her little quirks so well already. i knew he be very helpful getting her to come out of her shell
Maplestyle chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I'm so glad that she's decided to bone up and go after what she wants...both with skating and Edward! Can't wait for the next chapter.
gasuz09 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Edward is so patient... I know Bella was sheltered, but I wish she would grow up already! (sigh)... I know, be patient...ok...
hdink chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Loved it :) They are so cute together and he is SO good for her!
FanpireMama chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I love the memory you added as they sat on the ice! This is the best chapter yet! I'm so excited that Bella is gaining some of her confidence back, even if it's just on the ice right now. Edward's support and friendship is going to help her immensely, I can just feel it.

You are a wonderful storyteller, my dear! Can't wait to read what's next. :)
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I love it, please update quicker!
nerac chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Hello!

LOL

You know I love this. *sigh* They are too cute, and you my dear are the best. xoxo ILY.
SnarkyDee chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
I absolutely love this story, found it tonight and was so ingrossed in it that when I went to click onto the next chapter and there wasn't one *Sad Face* lol

I feel so sorry for Bella, she reminds me a lot of myself. I'm not good with dealing with emotions and I can't have anyone touching me or hugging me, it freaks me out and it's a horrible way to be. The way I am though stems from trust issues so it's a different situation but I really get the bella in this story. Hopefully Edward will be the one to help her.

Loved it and can't wait for more. I'm actually going to rec this tomorrow on my fic rec blog. It's different to any story I've read in the fandom. When I have the rec up I'll email you the link and if you want me to make any changes I'll be more than happy too ;)
irish-fan chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Love this story. Just found it today! Could not stop reading it. Can't wait to see what happens. I hope now that she is not so close to her mom that maybe her and her dad can get close. I am a daddy's girl so I want everyone else to be one too. LOL!
gitgit chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
oh my goodness

wow Renee and Charlie have done a number on her

and stupid Bree messing up Bella's mojo

that was an awesome chapter

and i cant wait to see what happens now!
annabananaboo chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
great chapter! update soon!
lovinjim chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I saw your banner on Twilighted and then read on Fictionators to give this story a try. I am so glad that I did. It is amazing, I really really love it and can't wait to see where you go with it. And, as far as next chapter, I can't wait to hear from Edward.
manda2784 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Great chapter! I think it's really sweet that Edward's obviously got it bad for Bella. I feel bad for her that she thinks so little of herself that she thinks she's not good enough for Edward. Hopefully he'll be persistent and patient enough to get that idea out of her head. It sounds like he will be. I can't wait to read more!

Oh, and Emmett figure skating is freaking hilarious! I love it!
janispsnipes chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
That silly Bella just has some serious self worth issues. Your Renee certainly doesn't help the situation. Loved the singing, the staring, the kiss, etc. Emmett is hilarious. I could just picture himtrying to follow Bella's instructions. Thanks for writing & sharing this wonderful story. ;)
8,336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 519 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 539 .. Last Next »