Reviews for Take the Ice
Marvar chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
*coughs* Tiny dancer. *laughs hysterically* Oh, I love this fic. I'm waiting for Bella to fight for her man. I know she's not ready yet, but Edward is so sweet and wonderful. Please don't make the angst happen. I want the fluff! Great work.
mercurio1217 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
aw...I want Emmett to be my brother! I just love him to death! Edward is so sweet with Bella, I just hope she can let her walls down sooner rather than later.

Baby It's Cold Outside is one of my all time fave holiday songs...too cute.

Cant wait for the next chapter
grtchn chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
LMAO! YAY! She taught Emmett some moves and it well!

haha too cute. bo get them loving on each other!
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I love it, keep going!
grrrr.edward chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
i love how bella is only ever defective to herself. its annoying as fuck!

i trust you, i really do, but shit does she know how to ruin moments, like al the time.

get a grip women! gr little bella gr
timidvampire chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
oh this was so good! i loved it. the kiss, the fear,the skanky girls...very good. x
FunWithYourClothesOn chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Just leaving you some love, you're doing such a wonderful job with this. :) Looking forward to Chapter 6!
IsaKassees chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Uh, yeah, but there's not going to be any more kissing for a while is there? Hmmph. When do we get to verbally b*tch slap Renee for her mindf*ckery? Can that be next chapter?
manda2784 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I saw your story on PicTease, and I love it! I can't wait to read more :)
Cleargirl chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I just came across this fic today and I wanted to let you know that I love it so far!
missheather06 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
The title of your story caught my attention. I used to be a figure skater so when I saw a fic relating to skating I had to read it! I read all 4 chapters in one day and I loved it! Can't wait for another update! Keep up the good writing :)

twilightmom1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I LOVED their reunion. I can't wait to see what all you have planned for them. I can't wait for their first kiss, I'm sure it will be amazing. Can't wait for the next ch.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Sounds like it's gonna be interesting!
shellwrx chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I just started reading this story last night and I couldn't stop! I love that both Bella and Edward are a little shy. So sweet that Edward was disappointed when Bella didn't show at the bar. I also really like the close friendship between Bella, Alice and Rose. So far, I'm hating Renee... Can't wait to see where this story goes!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Their meeting was everything I was hoping for... and more. I was all giddy while I was reading!

Edward is SO cute. Dang! I like him as a genuinely nice guy. Can't wait for the next update!
8,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 519 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 539 .. Last Next »