Reviews for Take the Ice
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
My heart is breaking :( Poor Edward, and poor selfesteemless Bella.
carey1090 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Another great chapter. I feel for both of them but I hope they can work through it together. Can't wait to read more.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I wanna hug poor confused Bella. *sigh*

I love that they kissed, but was disappointed that she stopped him.

Hehe, Em "figure skating" was cute.
tiderider chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
is it wrong to want to cross-check bella, maybe a little high sticking? just asking:} thanks so much
jat5 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I was very upset at Bella until I read your A/N at the end. You're right, we're only at chapter 5. It just is so obvious to all of us that they do belong together and we want to smack that into little Bella's head. But I am looking forward to their journey to figure that out for themselves. :)
Jamieson Zed chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Just read the whole story so far today, and I am loving it! Very excellent D Poor, confuzzled Bella - I wanna toss Renee down on the ice and drive a zamboni over her p Can't wait to read more!
CorCor10 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Loved this chapter! Glad they kissed but kinda sad they're "just friends"! I also loved Alice's skates! Can't wait to read more. :D

Jeannec chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Poor Bella. She feels unworthy. Poor Edward, he feels rejected. I know you will make them all better soon.

Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
grandsophia chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
awnn, sweet moments

cant wait for more !
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update :)
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
The day they spend together was so sweet!

Too bad it ended the way it did though :-(

I feel bad for Bella,this is all so new for her and she dosen't even know how to voice her concerns properly.

Hope Edward is patient and understanding w her and hangs in there,i have a feeling he will.

Looking fowrad to the next update,really like this story very much
inkedupmom chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
She needs to have a little faith in Edward and tell him how inexperienced she is with socializing instead of assuming how people will act and react. In other words, GROW THE HELL UP! Ok...I feel better now. As far as the rest of the day, awesome as always! Update soon...
lulabelljane chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Aww, the skating...teaching Emmett figure skating...the singing...the almost kiss...le sigh! I loved all of that.

I'm going to keep those happy thoughts on repeat... :)

Isannah chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Very sweet chapter. I like how you are taking it slow. Please update soon, I'm starting to crave this story!
ColourmeCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
*sigh* Do you think Edward would help me lace up my running shoes sometime? ;) lol

The way Edward was with her when she first got on the ice, and the little 'race' - so cute! And, OMG - LOVE Emmett! lmao - I think it's so adorable how much he already adores her and calls her babybel! :)

And then the skating/singing on the ice.. ung.. they were soo close! It would have been perfect!

I really wish Bella wouldn't put herself down so much.. and that she'd recognize that if he wanted to kiss her, let alone spend the day skating with her, that she was worth his time.

The kissing scene was beautiful.. that is until Bella decided that she couldn't deal! Ugh! I know, I have faith in you and where this is going.. it's just frustrating!

This Edward is a gentleman and sweet and caring and sensitive and hot! ;)
8,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 520 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 540 .. Last Next »