Reviews for Take the Ice
IsaKassees chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Uh, yeah, but there's not going to be any more kissing for a while is there? Hmmph. When do we get to verbally b*tch slap Renee for her mindf*ckery? Can that be next chapter?
manda2784 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I saw your story on PicTease, and I love it! I can't wait to read more :)
Cleargirl chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I just came across this fic today and I wanted to let you know that I love it so far!
missheather06 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
The title of your story caught my attention. I used to be a figure skater so when I saw a fic relating to skating I had to read it! I read all 4 chapters in one day and I loved it! Can't wait for another update! Keep up the good writing :)

xoxo

H
twilightmom1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I LOVED their reunion. I can't wait to see what all you have planned for them. I can't wait for their first kiss, I'm sure it will be amazing. Can't wait for the next ch.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Sounds like it's gonna be interesting!
shellwrx chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
I just started reading this story last night and I couldn't stop! I love that both Bella and Edward are a little shy. So sweet that Edward was disappointed when Bella didn't show at the bar. I also really like the close friendship between Bella, Alice and Rose. So far, I'm hating Renee... Can't wait to see where this story goes!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Their meeting was everything I was hoping for... and more. I was all giddy while I was reading!

Edward is SO cute. Dang! I like him as a genuinely nice guy. Can't wait for the next update!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I was REALLY hoping Bella would go to the bar... oh well... slow build, it will happen, slow build... (I just keep telling myself that)

Great chapter!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
LOVING this! The trio is so great together. I love it when Rose is good to Bella, and they have a girl trifecta.

Onward!... (to Edward?)
mercurio1217 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
found your story and it is really cute! Love the chemistry between B/E. I cant wait to see where this story goes!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I saw your blinkie on the Twilighted forums and HAD to check this story out!

I have to tell you that I am sold, if nothing more for the fact that on your profile says that you like fluffy love pieces... I love me some serious angst, but fluffy is definitely needed sometimes.

As for the story... so great so far! I love the way you described their electric connection. I'm really excited to read your story!
jacmom chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
loved it!
userunknown123 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Loved the reunion! I love shyward...so sweet! Cant wait to read more!
userunknown123 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I'm hoping at some point we get to read about Bella firing Renee! That I would enjoy!

So sad that she missed meeting Edward this week :(