Reviews for Take the Ice
azure0610 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I like it I really do but I definitely shouldn't have read from the get go. I like a slow burn but I'm up to my neck in Insecure Bella stories and when she's SO so insecure lengthy chapters get boring and annoying. I like a 5-8K chapter when she's all "I'm plain and inexperienced and he's so experienced and Jesus perfect and a Greek God"

Plus while the Cullens are good (I really like their friendship and closeness) when Bella is insecure I hate them being pushy. Edward said Alice respects boundaries but I don't think she would. And it's different for Rose to be the same way.

So, I'll read again but I need some skim material because it's just too long for them being pushy and Bella being insecure. I know it will pick up soon or eventually I hope and I'll just wait until then because I can only roll my eyes so much before I get a headache. I like Alice and Rose I do but I wish they'd back off and I wish Bella would get in some therapy to deal with the mommy issues and some non-pushy social group to work on her confidence.
mommywanda chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
This is quickly becoming one of my fav stories! I'm hooked! Post more soon-I have to know what happens next!
LadyTx chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Awe... I liked the skating, it was nice. I hate Bree... (Yes, there's always some James or Victoria or Tanya or Bree that I hate; oh or even more, a Jacob!)

Poor Bella... she's so insecure!
buffbronze chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I love how understanding Edward is..it's clear that he likes her so much. It was also so brave of Bella to tell Edward how insecure she actually is...and he accepted it and is willing to be her friend until she is ready.

Renee is just awful..she isn't thinking of her daughter at all...Bella must feel like such a commodity...and not a daughter loved by her mother.

Anyway...love how this story is going...there has to be a little barrier there betwen Edward and Bella at the start otherwise the story would be 3 chapters long.
Nala Syrena chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I love the premise of this story, and the excellent characterizations and writing. Can't wait for more:)
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Just found your story! Love it so far!
browneyeddaisy chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Aw...poor B. She's so confused.

Great chapter!
Litany Gone chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Thanks for this new chapter
Daphnetjuh chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Just found your story today. and I really like it so far!

hope you'll update soon.

*adds to story alert*
torres81 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I cannot express how much i love this story.

Every details is perfect. The kiss and then Bella backing off. This is so new for her...its only to be expected she would freak out.

And Emmett...love him.
linz832 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I was so pleased when Bella finally let her guard down & let Edward kiss her, but a minute later I was gutted that she stopped the kiss! Who pulls away from Edward seriously. Please tell me she'll come to her senses in the next chapter, don't think I can wait any longer for them to get together! Please update soon, totally love this story, it's become one of my favourites
dreampills chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
well..it kind of turned out okay..they kissed and all..but i hate they they are 'friends'...lol
Uk Alice chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
oh my, y did she talk herself out of it! but i'm glad she told him the truth well apart from the bit where she thinks she's not good enough for him, but i remember feeling that with the first guy that showed interest in frumpy ol' me so i know what she's feeling and edward is such a gentleman! can't wait for more!
SSVO75 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Oh! I am so getting into this story big-time! Hurry up with the next update - Puleaase! Will there eventually be lemons? Just asking... B x
sharon89 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
I love the chapter, really beautiful!

I was smiling when Bella finally stepped on the ice and made those rounds with Edward and accustomed again with the ice.

haha, the crash course of figure skating with Emmett was so entertaining, especiall when they ended as a pile on the ground. XD

Aw, I love the Edward and Bella moments in the chapter... their singing and flirting on the ice and the nearly kiss. Oh my, I thought that was the perfect moment for the first kiss and was quite sad when they didnt kiss. But my oh my, I was so wrong... that little park, oh my, that sounded like a fairytale! And the kiss itself, so wonderfully sweet!

Its really sad how it ended. :( I wish Bella wouldnt think of herself so low, she is a great person and I hope Edward can show her that.

At least Bella knew not to let the words of those two girls in the restroom get to her. But I so lost my smile on my face when she started to distant herself from Edward, add to that how it effected Edward, I really wanted to cry.

Thank God that change again and they kissed! *g*

*sigh* Im glad they exchange their numbers.. will there be texting or even calls? :)

Don worry Bella, Edward will unlock the door to your hear! :)

I love the chapter and your story, really looking forward to the next chapter, so cant wait! )
8,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »