Reviews for Take the Ice
nvrsrry chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
First and foremost, i'm very smitten with this story already! It kills me that Bella is so insecure, but I get why she is. The chapter was absolutely adorable. The singing! That was too cute:)
widi96 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Love this chapter and story. :) So Sweet.
QuueenElizabeth chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Oh gawd! *face palm* -That is all. *groan*
bbbluez chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
They are really cute together!
MissRe chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Poor Bella. She is kinda clueless. She's never been in love before much less dating someone, so I can see why she might be all kinds of screwy. I hope that Edward is patient and shows her that she is enough for him. I loved the skating and the kissing and the walking... yes, I want to bean her, but still... There is hope she will pull her head out of her butt. Even more convinced that she needs to cut Renee loose as a manager. She has stifled her in so many ways and forced her to do other stuff that isn't cool. Awesome job.
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
My heart is breaking :( Poor Edward, and poor selfesteemless Bella.
carey1090 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Another great chapter. I feel for both of them but I hope they can work through it together. Can't wait to read more.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I wanna hug poor confused Bella. *sigh*

I love that they kissed, but was disappointed that she stopped him.

Hehe, Em "figure skating" was cute.
tiderider chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
is it wrong to want to cross-check bella, maybe a little high sticking? just asking:} thanks so much
jat5 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I was very upset at Bella until I read your A/N at the end. You're right, we're only at chapter 5. It just is so obvious to all of us that they do belong together and we want to smack that into little Bella's head. But I am looking forward to their journey to figure that out for themselves. :)
Jamieson Zed chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Just read the whole story so far today, and I am loving it! Very excellent D Poor, confuzzled Bella - I wanna toss Renee down on the ice and drive a zamboni over her p Can't wait to read more!
CorCor10 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Loved this chapter! Glad they kissed but kinda sad they're "just friends"! I also loved Alice's skates! Can't wait to read more. :D

-Courtney
Jeannec chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Poor Bella. She feels unworthy. Poor Edward, he feels rejected. I know you will make them all better soon.

Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
grandsophia chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
awnn, sweet moments

cant wait for more !
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update :)
8,319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 521 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 541 .. Last Next »