Reviews for Take the Ice
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
The day they spend together was so sweet!

Too bad it ended the way it did though :-(

I feel bad for Bella,this is all so new for her and she dosen't even know how to voice her concerns properly.

Hope Edward is patient and understanding w her and hangs in there,i have a feeling he will.

Looking fowrad to the next update,really like this story very much
inkedupmom chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
She needs to have a little faith in Edward and tell him how inexperienced she is with socializing instead of assuming how people will act and react. In other words, GROW THE HELL UP! Ok...I feel better now. As far as the rest of the day, awesome as always! Update soon...
lulabelljane chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Aww, the skating...teaching Emmett figure skating...the singing...the almost kiss...le sigh! I loved all of that.

I'm going to keep those happy thoughts on repeat... :)

LOVED IT!
Isannah chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Very sweet chapter. I like how you are taking it slow. Please update soon, I'm starting to crave this story!
ColourmeCullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
*sigh* Do you think Edward would help me lace up my running shoes sometime? ;) lol

The way Edward was with her when she first got on the ice, and the little 'race' - so cute! And, OMG - LOVE Emmett! lmao - I think it's so adorable how much he already adores her and calls her babybel! :)

And then the skating/singing on the ice.. ung.. they were soo close! It would have been perfect!

I really wish Bella wouldn't put herself down so much.. and that she'd recognize that if he wanted to kiss her, let alone spend the day skating with her, that she was worth his time.

The kissing scene was beautiful.. that is until Bella decided that she couldn't deal! Ugh! I know, I have faith in you and where this is going.. it's just frustrating!

This Edward is a gentleman and sweet and caring and sensitive and hot! ;)
StarryNightT chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
UGH! SOO CLOOSE! Damn it! Sigh. At least we had a LITTLE fluff. Cuteness was adorable, kissing was better. DAMN YOU BELLA AND YOUR INABLITIY TO OPEN UP! Only I totally understand your reluctance but I don't have to be happy about it. LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR CUTE FRIENDSHIP AND EDWARD SLOWLY BUT SURELY MAKING BELLA COME OUT OF HER SHELL TO THE POINT WHERE SHE COMPLETELY FALLS FOR HIM AND CANNOT DENY HER LOVE FOR HIM ANY LONGER! :)

until next time

-Rachelle-
Sarkule chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Awesome :)
userunknown123 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Othen then the ending, I couldnt stop smiling the entire time I was reading! Its such a sweet story! Love it!
LiLi82 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
2 chapters and love it!

brilliant! like the fact they are both good at something
jacmom chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
thanks for the update, I enjoyed reading it!
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
His face lowered, hesitating just a breath away and his eyes searching. Then his lips touched mine, just a whisper of softness and warmth pressed against them before he pulled back, resting his forehead against mine for moment before advancing again, my eyes fluttering closed the instant his mouth met mine again. The kiss was achingly gentle at first, a dance of silken caresses and brushing touches. The taste of him was intoxicating as his breath melded with mine and consumed me. Little by little the kiss deepened. He didn't push, or even move his hands, just increased the pressure and fervor of his mouth as we lost ourselves in this maiden exploration.

His tongue traced along my bottom lip and a faint, wanton moan drifted in my ear. I was shocked to realize it had come from me. The sound he emitted in response was low and guttural and hit me straight between the legs. An avalanche of emotions, predominantly desire, swept through me and I groped for purchase.

"Stop," I gasped, surprising both of us. I never thought about breaking my lips from his, it simply happened. But now that it had, I knew that I meant it. I'd stopped for a reason. I'd told him to stop for a reason.

"Bella, what is it?" he asked, still just a breath away from me, his voice low and gravelly as if he hadn't spoken in a long time.

"I can't," I whispered, not having the courage to open my eyes and look into his.

"What?" he replied and I wasn't sure if he was confused or if he simply hadn't heard me.

I swallowed thickly, opening my eyes and repeating myself slightly louder. "I can't, Edward."

"What is it, Bella? Can't what?"

"I can't do this,"

You really built us up and smacked us right down here, huh? I must say, Bella pisses me off. She's so down on herself *all* the time, and like I said before, it gets old. I admit that I know she may be 'lost' as she puts it, but I'll be damned if she's not smart enough to recognize that Edward is a little lost, too. She's avoiding her problems and not talking about them, and it feels like it's going go snowball and bite her in the ass. I hate a Bella with no self-confidence. Do you know what I'm saying? She has to believe in herself first before Alice/Rose/Emmett/Edward, or anyone else can try to make her see herself clearly. I'm already so frustrated and some of this felt like angst. This was a good chapter, regardless. Sorry I'm complaining so much...
Esli128 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
really good chapter, you make it very realistic with the way you describe bella's fears! But I hope you won't let her be afraid for to long because edward is just great and the should be together. Hope to see some flirting and stuff in the next chapters because that is just too cute! Hope you keep it up I'm loving it so far, can't wait till the next chapter!
MandieMarmalade chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Triple Deke reminds of the Mighty Ducks ) Love those movies! yay for mentioning that! It totally reminds me of the good ole days.

I love the cuteness of this fic and I have all the confidence in the world that they will end up together.

Poor Bella for not being able to open up, but I believe in time it will all work out. )

Love this fic! Its a favorite! :)
kneon chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter. I feel bad for both of them, Bella because of her insecurities and Edward because he doesn't know what Bella is feeling.
vpg26 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I am holding you to your promise of not having us wait long for the next chapter!
8,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 525 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 545 .. Last Next »