Reviews for Take the Ice
dizziestdaydream chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Loved the stuff with Emmett and the gang on the ice. Great chapter. Edward is such a sweetie. I'm hoping Bella will start feeling more comfortable and confident soon. I know how sometimes what others say can make you doubt yourself. Looking forward to the next chapter.
kalgirl30 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
They are so cute and love how Emment wanted to learn some figure skating. It's sad that Bella can't deal with liking Edward.
siriusyellowlab chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I loved the skating. Edward was just so tender with Bella. I also like how she let herself show off just a little bit.

I'm sad that she has so little self confidence in her ability to attract Edward. I understand it, and sympathize, but my heart aches for both of them. Edward has done nothing to make her think he doesn't worship the ground she walks and skates on.

I'm glad she brushed off the comments she overheard the skanks make. It's good to see her using her mind to think things like that through.

All her lack of self confidence can be laid at her mother's doorstep.
goldandredapple chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Aw...loved Chapter 5! I just knew that Bella doesn't think she's good enough for anyone, let alone Edward. Thanks for making him think she's worth it. I'm looking forward to the texting that I hope will happen; I'm betting that Bella will be a little more "free" with her thoughts when it's not face to face. Yet another great piece of writing with no grammatical or spelling mistakes which is important to me. Keep up the fabulous writing and great story idea.
mujisan chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I'm enjoying this so far and yes the sweet moments will tide me over for a little bit. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ksm chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Oh, I trust you! I think I like the prospect of them flirting. She is too new to the dating scene. She hasn't grown up flirting with boys first and then dating them. She was terrified about dive-bombing right into dating. Bella needs to learn to flirt and learn to be flirted with. She has to be wooed and something tells me that Edward is more than willing to be the guy. I'm looking forward to that!

Kat
Chicsarah chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I loved the date, but it is sad that it ended that way. I hope that Bella gains some confidence in herself soon!
cvds chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter! Edward is such a sweetheart. I love him. Loved that he helped Bella with her skates and how sweet he was with her on the ice.

Emmett makes me laugh.

Wanted to slap the girls in the restroom.

Edward and Bella singing and the kiss was just so sweet and perfect. I cannot stop smiling:)

I have faith in these two. Edward will give Bella as much time as she needs. Alice and Rose will also be there to support Bella.
Marvar chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
*coughs* Tiny dancer. *laughs hysterically* Oh, I love this fic. I'm waiting for Bella to fight for her man. I know she's not ready yet, but Edward is so sweet and wonderful. Please don't make the angst happen. I want the fluff! Great work.
mercurio1217 chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
aw...I want Emmett to be my brother! I just love him to death! Edward is so sweet with Bella, I just hope she can let her walls down sooner rather than later.

Baby It's Cold Outside is one of my all time fave holiday songs...too cute.

Cant wait for the next chapter
grtchn chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
LMAO! YAY! She taught Emmett some moves and it ended...so well!

haha too cute. bo get them loving on each other!
Mrs.VeronicaandRobertPattinson chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I love it, keep going!
grrrr.edward chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
i love how bella is only ever defective to herself. its annoying as fuck!

i trust you, i really do, but shit does she know how to ruin moments, like al the time.

get a grip women! gr little bella gr
timidvampire chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
oh this was so good! i loved it. the kiss, the fear,the skanky girls...very good. x
FunWithYourClothesOn chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Just leaving you some love, you're doing such a wonderful job with this. :) Looking forward to Chapter 6!
8,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 525 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 545 .. Last Next »