Reviews for Take the Ice
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
I've read this story like 10 times and it's amazing each time
Twiheart1901EC chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
Absolutely LOOOOOOVED this story. I was looking to read something unique so this definitely caught my attention and I'm so happy that it did. Amazing job on this!
BurningAkira97 chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
LOVED IT! Cutest story ever :')
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 26 . 3/12/2015
Absolutely amazing story! Everything about it was just wonderful! And the epilogue was the perfect closing to it! Loved it! :)
FranRichards chapter 26 . 2/25/2015
I'd love some outtakes
Chuchi-28 chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
Hi,

I'm Sophie and I'm French. I read your fiction Take the Ice, and I love it. So I ask you if you are agree I translate this fiction in French. If you don't want, I unterstand :) Of course, I will mentionned you in the translation.

Sorry for my English,
Sophie
50shades.of.love chapter 26 . 2/22/2015
Such a romantic and original story other than the characters. Keep writing!
Bakergrama chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
Definitely one of my favs...***
ScottishSteph chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
Love love this story, I almost don't want to continue reading cause I will be closer to finishing!
Just have a slight criticism...Bagpipes, West Highland terrier and the word "lassie" are all Scottish..not Irish as you have put here in the chapter, I'm born and bread Scottish, from Edinburgh actually so I know this.
Its a good story but just thought I'd let you know..
Guest chapter 26 . 1/28/2015
Thank you again!
musicaldolphingirl2011 chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
Could you write the Nationals scandal from Lauren and Renee's point of view.
Evil.Inc chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
So great!
Twilighter-RKT chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
Awwww this chapter was beyond cute I absolutely loved it. I want to shake some reason into Renee though. Man that woman irritates me.
Team Marylou chapter 26 . 1/4/2015
LOVED reading about their precious family...a budding figure skater and hockey player.
Mini-Edward and Mini-Bella!
Thanks again for this marvelous story!
Team Marylou chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
Clapping!
Wonderful, terrific story...what a JOURNEY this was for Bella.

THANK YOU!