Reviews for Take the Ice
tlyxor-1 chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Enjoyed very much. I've read this a few times, I think. Probably reviewed on a different profile, though I can't remember for certain. Anyway, loved it as much as I did the first time around. Thanks for writing. -t.
Sarah chapter 26 . 7/9/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story. I loved it from beginning to end.
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 26 . 6/29/2016
AMAZING
I THINK I WILL NEVER STOP CRYING.
Koalazzz7 chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Fire her ass! I've been saying this to Bella dunce day one to fire her mother, why don't she listen!
asiula chapter 26 . 6/1/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it :) Thank you :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
Great chapter until the end and now I hate Bella again! She has the world's best boyfriend, and she can't say three little words?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2016
I hate this Bella, love this story but I can't finish.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
I know you'll fix this but this Bella is so weak I want to split my wrist! Ugh really how old is she?
agoogoo chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Fusocjsicjsh hfyrsi uidgflsiciksu usjfbjrjshcofie huzzah! Banzai! Hallelujah!
agoogoo chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
B! :((( i want to cry. Renee is so fucking toxic. Your words are fucking POISON! Bellaaa pleeeeaze ditch that bitch.
agoogoo chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
I like this Bella. I love her. So much. So so so so much. It's this chapter particularly. Just /cries

Goooo B!
agoogoo chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
*SIGH* Renee didn't even make it to one chapter
agoogoo chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
ok so i'm not a mom. and i have a feeling Renee is gonna say/do something later on in the story which will make me just hate her. but seriously consider how anyone would feel after even just 5ish unanswered calls to their kid. what do you mean “give it a rest”
dianscot chapter 26 . 4/2/2016