Reviews for Take the Ice
dianscot chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Le sigh
Flutie1160 chapter 26 . 3/6/2016
This is one of the MOST AMAZING FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. EVER. Thank u so much for writing this and it is awesome
blurryfaced wolf chapter 14 . 3/3/2016
While listening to this chapter, I had Chopin-Spring Waltz on loop, and the song fits perfectly with this chapter, especially the last part ;). Anyways, I love this story. Your writing is wonderful and very professional. You connect with your audience and the characters, as well as drawing out your own talents into them making them your own in a unique way. Keep up with your writing. You're great at it. :)
Kksmum chapter 26 . 3/2/2016
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
skittlesmomma27 chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
love love love this story. I read it a while ago and found it again and couldn't resist.
Kksmum chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
Well thank God we have reached this point. I could not take any more of Renee and Phil! I see great things for our girl coming up!
Kksmum chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
I could not sleep as I was so annoyed and upset about our girl. I kept telling myself " its a story its not real , relax". Please get her out of Renee's clutches soon.
Your writing is just too good!
Stolen Initials chapter 26 . 2/15/2016
I love this story one of my all time favorites on this site :)
twimima7 chapter 26 . 2/4/2016
We never want it to end but always glad to have a HEA story. Thank you for your time and writing hoping to encourage more of it.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 2/4/2016
I got caught up with her skating and it ended beautiful. Awesome chapter!
twimima7 chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
Best chapter ever. Thank you for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 2/3/2016
Whoopee! She won good and glad. You made my day, Phil got kicked out, Renee got told off by Charlie finally and Lauren made 3rd! I hope it means Bella will make it to the Olympic's.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 2/3/2016
I believe Lauren through that pin she had in her hand to make Bella fall. Hope they find it and kick her off the ice. Bella should report her to the Association, however she needs proof. Hope Bella recovers from the fall.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 1/31/2016
As usual, that stupid Mutt Black thinks he's gods gift to women. Bella did good setting him straight and need to put a bug in Charlie's ear of the way he jerk her around at their first encounter. Bella's so funny being turned on at Edwards aggressive behavior on the ice. Good chapter.
twimma7 chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
Love the love they have for each other. Lauren and Renee, So glad Bella was gracious and head herself high. Good chapter.
8,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »