Reviews for Take the Ice
twimima7 chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
I was afraid she would not only hurt herself but everyone there that had been there for her after the Renee and Phil fiasco. I wish now seeing how vindictive Renee is that Bella have Cauis take Renee to court and put her away. Bella need to talk to Charlie also. Thankfully Edward came in time to pick up the pieces in her state of mind.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
Love the chapter and finally she found love and don't know it. Bella has been through so much, being told a lot of mean negativity from Renee that she believed it at times. Marcus was there for her and now Edward.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
The Mutt proved to be a major Jerk again. Bella need to learn self defense against jerks that think they can grab a woman as theirs. I hope she tells Charlie. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Good chapter with a lot of information on Renee and Charlie. What a selfish woman. Thanks for the chapter.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Maybe I should go to bed and have a nice sleep and read it tomorrow. Because I know I'm going to be on a hate for Renee all night. Bella is getting stronger too, getting to stand up for herself and has the full support of her friends.
twimima7 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
The drama with Renee in the middle of the chapter is good. I get to let off the steam by the end of it. Thanks for writing.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Loving these two. Good chapter and writing.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Great chapter. I'm in love with ice skating.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
Bella really don't know what she's got and how lucky she is to have a patient Edward who really cares for her. No thanks to Renee for treating her as her only income.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
It is so good to read this story again. One of my first and love the romance/drama and hate for Renee. Thanks for writing it.
chaletha chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
This is STILL my favorite part of the story
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 26 . 1/24/2016
Oh wow! This the most amazing skating story I have ever read! So emotional!

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us readers!
Nora chapter 26 . 1/1/2016
Loved, loved, loved this story! It was a great discovery for the holiday season. Oh what a treat! Thank you.
Steph A15 chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
The story took me a while to read because its one of the longest I've ever read and i can honestly say it was worth reading. I really liked it
doc2fixit chapter 18 . 12/15/2015