Reviews for Take the Ice
KimiD chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
What is that thing Kevin Bacon goes on about 6 degrees of separation? She knows all the characters but the One ~ She touched on it for a second, when Rose mentioned her other brother Edward~ Kismet I tell you, Serendipity~ And if the girls had said the name of the bar they were going to Bella may have thought twice about going with them instead of hiding~ I really liked the part about the spelunkers, that is soo so Alice! LOL
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
As soon as Renee got to Bella's apartment I wanted to SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HER when they got to the rink I WANTED TO MURDER BOTH PHILL & RENEE (FUCKING BITCH)
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I already love the kismet of this story~ or some would say serendipity... chance meeting, feeling comfortable, like what you see~ Edward left an open door, you could tell he was quite taken with Bella but did not want to press any advantage but you could tell he would love to see her again~
niamhzoe chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I've only read the first chapter but I think you're an incredibly talented writer. I like the flow of your writing and it's greatly descriptive. I look forward to reading the rest of this story. Congrats.
hintofsummer chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
anon chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
Loved it, brilliantly written :)
ChefMae chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Loving this story minus this bit "Here's to kicking ass and taking names, and sending those Canucks home crying to their Canadian mamas," Emmett toasted, making us all laugh as our glasses met in a series of loud clinks." Lol I am a born and raised hard core Canucks fan so I may have yelled at my laptop during this section lol ;)
WriterLover143 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Gonna reread again for like the 6th time!
yalegirl1821 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! I have not been able to put it down and have enjoyed every second! Though I was wondering if you ever mentioned Edward not making the Olympic team the first time around? I just thought of it and couldn't remember if it was ever mentioned again. Thanks again!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
Thx again for this wonderful escape and all of your hard work writing this Fic. It has helped my depression and lifted me up when I needed it the most. God Bless you sweetie and may you live a happy life filled with love! You are such a romantic and I pray you enjoy much romance in your own life!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
Well damn I know she nailed that Gold Medal and I hope you mention that very big thing in the Epi! I just really need to thank you for this wonderful ride. It had just the right amount of angst and romance. These are my favorite Bella and Edward in fanfiction. You really should publish this in real fiction. You are so very talented sweetie. I just can't tell you how much I loved this fic! I told you I'm bedridden and your lovely, enticing, exciting, SEXY, romantic story lifted me up and made me laugh, cry and horny!hehe. thx so much for this wonderful escape luv! -God Bless, Anita
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 5/24/2015
I just loved the proposal! I knew he would ask her after she skated to his music in that outfit and especially because he just couldn't wait anymore. I love this Edward so much because he loves with such a passion and he is so genuine and free. Bella is a fighter. She has to be. I mean with the life she had, she could have just quit everything and turned inward but she reinvented herself and now she loves with passion too. She has family love and it's changed her.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 5/24/2015
OMG I am so happy for her! She won! Of course I knew she would, but it was so exciting to read (I started to say watch). You are such an amazing writer so I gave you some flowers too!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
I just love your nice long chapters. Thanks so much for your hard work and wonderful talent, God I love these two!
Bella is doing so well with publicity so far. I hope all participants stay friendly, of course Lauren is a total bitch! So glad Bella has her Edward to help with the stress ;)
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
YOU are amazing luv! I can't say it enough! This chapter was so full of raw emotions that I thought I wouldn't be able to take it. I hated seeing Bella suffer over that whore of a mother and her pimp! God I'm so glad she has Edward and his wonderful family to call her family now. I'm thrilled that her hate for THEM has now made her stronger! I have to go read more now! Thx so much for writing this wonderful Fic. It's such a great escape for me while I'm stuck in this bed!
8,299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »