Reviews for Take the Ice
twimima7 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
The drama with Renee in the middle of the chapter is good. I get to let off the steam by the end of it. Thanks for writing.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Loving these two. Good chapter and writing.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
Great chapter. I'm in love with ice skating.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/27/2016
Bella really don't know what she's got and how lucky she is to have a patient Edward who really cares for her. No thanks to Renee for treating her as her only income.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
It is so good to read this story again. One of my first and love the romance/drama and hate for Renee. Thanks for writing it.
chaletha chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
This is STILL my favorite part of the story
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 26 . 1/24/2016
Oh wow! This the most amazing skating story I have ever read! So emotional!

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us readers!
Nora chapter 26 . 1/1/2016
Loved, loved, loved this story! It was a great discovery for the holiday season. Oh what a treat! Thank you.
Steph A15 chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
The story took me a while to read because its one of the longest I've ever read and i can honestly say it was worth reading. I really liked it
doc2fixit chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
;
Tiggy318 chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
Terrific story! !
Gagika chapter 26 . 11/21/2015
Great fiction. I loved to lie around and bury myself in this
story!
At the first reencounter after the airport I had a stupidly grin all over my face, I almost squeaked!
Then the first kiss, the first grope around. Ooohhh all sexy times; I swooned.
Mhhh Renee, I hate this person. She has no right to be called a mother, she fails!
In this fictions were so many things I loved (first "mute" I love you, pillow fight, the fight with Jacob, the framed score card from the bowling alley, meeting with Pete...). I can't list all of them.
To sum up, I can say I would read 'Take tha Ice' over and over again!
neelix lee chapter 26 . 11/5/2015
Thank you so much, I enjoyed this story, loved how you wrote the characters.
neelix lee chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
;(
KimiD chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
I have a couple of them on my TBR list and I have read Nerac's story, totally floved it. the other writer's I know pretty well...
We like a lot of the same writers...
Crazy wedding stuff, they just need to do it Their way and let Ali know to just show up...
Fun times at Vancouver~
Her Dad being there... boneroo~!
8,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »