Reviews for Take the Ice
coby64 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Wow the bedroom scene was beautifully written. The biggest challenge was every time I closed my eyes to "view" the scene I couldn't continue reading. You explained and drew it out for my mind's eye perfectly. I really hope you still read your reviews because your story is great.
AllyBellsGirls chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
i may have been reading this story for the 5th time !
love your writing 3
coby64 chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
This story has been out her for a whole but I only just stumbled upon it and so far I LOVE it. Well written and a great storyline.
liltitesisi chapter 26 . 4/26/2014
i love it!
Jamelia098 chapter 26 . 4/25/2014
Loved this story :)
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 25 . 4/15/2014
Loved your story! I was intimidated by the length at first, but the story flows well and stays interesting throughout. I am also a fan of stories & movies with a sports theme. Well done and thanks for sharing!
Melloyeller chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
Truly wonderful story. Well written (one of the best), very detailed (I knew nothing about bts in figure skating), and a great love story. The only thing disappointing to me was no criminal charges were filed against Phill immediately. So many sexual assaults and rape go unreported and no punishment served. Especially when it's the coach/teacher or someone of authority. They will continue their assault because no one will stop them.

Great story. You definitely have a talent in writing.
Courtney37 chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
This fic was amazing! Except the cockblock at the end there lol! But I really liked it. The whole thing was so fun to read & I enjoyed every minute. Thank you soo much.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Unfortunately we didn't medal at the Olympics this year for hockey
CSG chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This story was rec in a A/N called 'Hate Me' where both E/B are players! I thought id check it out! I am adding it to my tbr. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
I think the funniest part of this is that you had the American hockey team winning silver in Sochi when in reality they came in 4th place and didn't end up medalling at all! (Yes, I realize you wrote this back in 2010).
CascadaBlack711 chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
i love LOVED this story even though it's been about 4 years since it was finished. It's beautifully written with an epic job!
aevenallen chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I've been a member in here for years but nobody has popped my review cherry. :)) I just wanted to say that I really loved your story. It makes me want to repeat it again and again. I loved how you took Bella's POV and it made me wonder if ice skaters really felt those kinds of stuff and it made me respect all their hard work. I'm actually from a tropical country so I'm not aware of ice skaters much but reading this gave me a beautiful insight to their life. Great job! :D
LAB1 chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
Fantastic story! So well written and while epic length, I didn't get bored. I was right there for every chapter! Quite the masterpiece! I enjoyed reading this after watching the figure skaters in the Olympics this year.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
Love this! I've read it so many times, but had to read it again with the Olympics! I wish the USA hockey team had won silver this year, but now i just hope they get bronze!
8,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »