Reviews for Take the Ice
twichris chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
Hey I just reread this story. I enjoyed as much this time as the first time I read it. I hope you never take it down.
robertsbella2 chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
So enjoyed your story, loved all the drama and how Bella and Edward met, hated Renee and Phil off course. Loved all the other couples, especially Esme. You write huge chapters and once I started one I couldn't stop, read till 1 in the morning two nights in a row.

Once again such a lovely story, thank you for writing it and sharing.
theturtlemonster chapter 26 . 7/15/2014
This is brilliant..
Pwrmom2 chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
Loved this!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
As a proud Canadian, I fully believe and will inform you that the USA will not beat us, especially of home ice! ;) (it's true)
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 7/6/2014
I so loved it.
Loved getting little snippets of the past from Edward as well as what has happened to them.
Nannyjojo chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I have loved it.
So glad at how far she has come.
Nannyjojo chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
All coming together nicely for the pair of them.
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 7/6/2014
Haha. Seems Lauren, Renee and Phil got their karma.
Will Renee realise what she lost in Bella?
Bella sure showed her.
I thought that was a perfect proposal.
Yeah I think it is safe to say that Edward loved the song choice and routine.
Looking forward to more.
Nannyjojo chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Yeah, Not only did Bella beat Lauren, Lauren only came third. Couldn't have happened to a better person.
Loved that Angela came second.
I think Bella has found her calling for when this all ends for her, she just has to realise it now like she did when she was figuring out her loving Edward.
I am glad that Bella feels like she finally has closure with Renee. She well and I love how she handled Lauren.
Seems Renee was a little stuck up on Bella seeing it appears Phil said she was all she spoke about. Well she has lost out.
I just loved the whole thing.
Nannyjojo chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
Glad she stood up to Lauren.
Really not surprised about her a Phil.
I sure hope that Bella is ok and she wipes that smirk right off of Lauren's face along with Phil and Renee.
Nannyjojo chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Love it.
It all seems to be flowing nicely, but I can't help but think is this the calm before the storm.
Nannyjojo chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Took me a few days to read this chapter, had lots going on, so really grateful for the recap, so I can remember what did go on.
I just loved the whole chapter.
I love how much stronger they are together and are just getting stronger every day.
honeytres chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
I have a confession to make, ive actually read your fic three times since early this year and i havent placed a review until now. Ive been feeling guilty about it for quite awhile now, i just cant say enough in words how i love it. I appreciate how the character on your story balance each other out. I also liked the way you played out Edward and Bella's character.I can say that your story is kinda like spaghetti woth meatballs. You have the consistency of having chapters always keeping us on the edge, kust like a pasta, firm and every bite, you will always for more, the tomato sauce that always leaves us with sweet and bitter taste
Nannyjojo chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Yeah, they just need to remember to communicate. They worked it out in the end, and it will only make them stronger.
Jake is an ass, and does he really think that Charlie likes him, HA! He needs bringing down a peg or two.
Glad Edward got in a few good moves and glad Bella gave him what for too.
Looking forward to more.