Reviews for Take the Ice
KimiD chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
She finally did it! Yay Bella! The snowball fight was so much fun, I found myself laughing all through this chapter~!
KimiD chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Terrific ~ I Need to get inside his head! LOL
Poor Bella, She has been so isolated by Renee for so long she must feel like she is all backwards... socially challenged~ He seems really shy and reserved, nothing like those women portrayed him to be like~ I think he loves what he does but has kept very much to himself and his family & friends, not much to go outside his group~ they were so cute together during the skating, singing & Kissing just like you said, very swoony~! Like Bella said, perfect~ she doesn't know how to react because she has never been around a lot of people~ always training, separate, uneasy and overwhelmed by unfamiliar circumstances...
Thats-So-Alex chapter 26 . 10/13/2015
I'm so glad I found this story, I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much. Definetly going in as one as my favourite fics ever.
KimiD chapter 4 . 10/12/2015
It so was and so much more. When he passed her over then snapped back to see that it was really her I think He swooned... LOL he sure did not have his head in the game the first go-round... Then Alice said he was showing off... and that it was weird... just like the previous Tuesday... then all the pieces fell together and Alice lit up like a Christmas tree... *snicker* her and Rose both jumped her with questions, probably scared the bejeebers out of her. LOL She's in untamed waters and most likely feels like she is drowning... Oh yeah~ drowning in green eyes... *smiles*
KimiD chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Her mother is a piece of work... and she is right, she needs to find Her passion for the love of skating~ and if she does it for any other reason that because She loves it, it is useless. She should also look into her finances and see just what is what ~ she has had to have made a tidy sum of money over 15 years of skating... and she should have a say at her age of who she wants to coach her to the Olympics...
Aaand she just missed the opportunity to meet Edward again, unbeknownst to her...
KimiD chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
What is that thing Kevin Bacon goes on about 6 degrees of separation? She knows all the characters but the One ~ She touched on it for a second, when Rose mentioned her other brother Edward~ Kismet I tell you, Serendipity~ And if the girls had said the name of the bar they were going to Bella may have thought twice about going with them instead of hiding~ I really liked the part about the spelunkers, that is soo so Alice! LOL
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
As soon as Renee got to Bella's apartment I wanted to SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HER when they got to the rink I WANTED TO MURDER BOTH PHILL & RENEE (FUCKING BITCH)
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I already love the kismet of this story~ or some would say serendipity... chance meeting, feeling comfortable, like what you see~ Edward left an open door, you could tell he was quite taken with Bella but did not want to press any advantage but you could tell he would love to see her again~
Laylz chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I've only read the first chapter but I think you're an incredibly talented writer. I like the flow of your writing and it's greatly descriptive. I look forward to reading the rest of this story. Congrats.
hintofsummer chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
theppp
anon chapter 26 . 7/27/2015
Loved it, brilliantly written :)
ChefMae chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Loving this story minus this bit "Here's to kicking ass and taking names, and sending those Canucks home crying to their Canadian mamas," Emmett toasted, making us all laugh as our glasses met in a series of loud clinks." Lol I am a born and raised hard core Canucks fan so I may have yelled at my laptop during this section lol ;)
WriterLover143 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Gonna reread again for like the 6th time!
yalegirl1821 chapter 26 . 6/8/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story! I have not been able to put it down and have enjoyed every second! Though I was wondering if you ever mentioned Edward not making the Olympic team the first time around? I just thought of it and couldn't remember if it was ever mentioned again. Thanks again!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 6/2/2015
Thx again for this wonderful escape and all of your hard work writing this Fic. It has helped my depression and lifted me up when I needed it the most. God Bless you sweetie and may you live a happy life filled with love! You are such a romantic and I pray you enjoy much romance in your own life!
Anita