Reviews for Something Wicked
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
this is awesome! I was a little confused at what Ron was doing in the bathroom, but i figured it out... (Note: I was really stupid not to realize what he was doing, i'm still not sure i got it) Um, so Ron's a demon? Or a whatever those things were from the fourth Harry Potter movie... Draco x Ron, i ship it... :)
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Ron is a sex demon. That is wicked! XD Absolutely loved it. _
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aww It's can't stop there! *pouts* He's just found out that he's been having sex with Ron and no one else knows about this which would add to the story's plot/future plot. XD If you decide to make it a real story or not X3 I vote YES! for that idea hehe
belle dans bleu chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What was Ron supposed to be? I would like to read more, but in the future can you seperate the scene jumps, it was kind of hard to follow.
Rin5o chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Draco/Ron is my favourite pairing, thanks for feeding my obsession;-) There's a lot of things I liked about this fic and then a few I didn't like. Despite the plot-holes, crack and an abrupt ending I wouldn't call it a PWP. Ron freaking out and turning into a glutton was almost as amusing to read as the sex.

First, the things I didn't like. I'm not a fan of vampire! veela! or elf!fics, and truthfully I think Ron's transforming into a succubus doesn't fit into HP universe. This transformation iMHO has messed up his character quite badly.

But! I loved the second part, after the school starts. Why? Because Draco's characterisation is just perfect! You can really write him! Aggressive, controlling, posessive little bastard with a sharp tongue and bad attitude, cute without ever acting cute, but too intimidating to be truly popular - that's the Draco we all know and love!

"But it was so easy. A little nudge and a flash of his eyes had the boy scrambling after him like a starved puppy to the nearest abandoned classroom." "What a prat! He had told him several times, no biting! And what does he go and do? Bites him anyway. Even enthralled the boy couldn't seem to freakin' listen. Not that it was a big surprise, Malfoy didn't under normal circumstance. "No" didn't seem to be a word in Malfoy land."

Hilarious! This Draco is definitely more appealing then the excessively groomed manwhore with perfectly combed hair, eyes of some kind or mineral and a tragic story to tell.

So I'm looking forward to reading more of your D/R, very intrigued indeed!

P.S. The sexy times were hot, bottom!Ron is my kink you see, teehe)
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i loved this story. ron eating all the time was amusing. love that this is a draco and ron story.

but i think that since all ron ever does is eat and is hungry and since he calls all of his boys 'food' or whatever...i found it odd how he would never drink the cum...he is a creature..i just see him loving it

anyway i loved this story...glad that draco came out of it at the end lol

hope you write a second one...and cant wait for your draco/ron series
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Draco/Ron! *dies*

you must write more of them! even if its not continuing this...