Reviews for Serenity for the Mother's Aching Heart
SailorNeoQueen chapter 1 . 1/30
I want similar fanfictions like this that the senshis families find out their identities i love this fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
muy lindo, hasta las lagrimas
gee4jen chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Great story! I have not read a story before that has dealt with Ikuko meeting Usagi's future or past self.
ladygabya chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
beautiful story
Chibi Kylee chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I loved it :D
MsAmyRobertson chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this was honestly so touching :')
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
That was a beautiful mother-daughter moment. It's really sad that she won't live to see crystal tokyo.
Dustubuni chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
... now I feel all fuzzy inside...
SmileRen chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
-sniffs- That was beautiful! TTTT
GothicAnn87 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This just was the cutest ever and it made me cry. I loved reading this! Would you ever consider writing one where either Neo Queen Serenity or King Endymion ever had to deal with time travel encountering Kenji Tuskino? .
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
*sniff*
I really liked this. It was very strong and my eyes are glistening with tears. (though I haven't actually cried).
Normally I don't read stories that aren't first season Usa-Mamo love stories, but hey, you write great!
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was beautiful.
MinnieMoosi chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very cute. I'm teary-eyed!
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ohh, I absolutely loved this! It was so sweet and I think you portrayed Ikuko's feelings and reactions very well. It's so sad that she never gets to see Usagi be queen except for this one visit. Just a great story overall, very well done!
EvilRegalOncer chapter 1 . 6/12/2012