Reviews for Serenity for the Mother's Aching Heart
Rufael chapter 1 . 10/8
This was so beautiful ... i honestly cannot say anything more than... too damn short :(((((
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
very good.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Okay, wow. This was very well done. To be honest, I've always wondered what happened to Magi's family once Crystal Tokyo rolled around. The emotion behind this fic is incredible and I find it worthy to be in my favorites. Though I do wonder, what happened to Kenji and Shingo? Are they dead too in Crystal Tokyo?
ashuri-chan24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I think I cried a little on the inside while reading this
SailorNeoQueen chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I want similar fanfictions like this that the senshis families find out their identities i love this fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
muy lindo, hasta las lagrimas
gee4jen chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Great story! I have not read a story before that has dealt with Ikuko meeting Usagi's future or past self.
ladygabya chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
beautiful story
012345679 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I loved it :D
MsAmyRobertson chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this was honestly so touching :')
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
That was a beautiful mother-daughter moment. It's really sad that she won't live to see crystal tokyo.
Dustubuni chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
... now I feel all fuzzy inside...
Ignis76 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
-sniffs- That was beautiful! TTTT
CassieRaven chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This just was the cutest ever and it made me cry. I loved reading this! Would you ever consider writing one where either Neo Queen Serenity or King Endymion ever had to deal with time travel encountering Kenji Tuskino? .
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
*sniff*
I really liked this. It was very strong and my eyes are glistening with tears. (though I haven't actually cried).
Normally I don't read stories that aren't first season Usa-Mamo love stories, but hey, you write great!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »