Reviews for Serenity for the Mother's Aching Heart
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/15
Such a beautiful mother daughter moment. It was so bittersweet. Although I wonder if she ever puts the cute little girl she saw in the future with the ChibiUsa that lived in her home all that time. I’d also love to see how Kenji would react to Crystal Tokyo, being a grandfather, and Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/16
*lays in fetal position to cry a little*

welp, when i start crying thats a sign i should stop and go to bed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
This is beautiful.
Rufael chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
This was so beautiful ... i honestly cannot say anything more than... too damn short :(((((
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
very good.
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Okay, wow. This was very well done. To be honest, I've always wondered what happened to Magi's family once Crystal Tokyo rolled around. The emotion behind this fic is incredible and I find it worthy to be in my favorites. Though I do wonder, what happened to Kenji and Shingo? Are they dead too in Crystal Tokyo?
ashuri-chan24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I think I cried a little on the inside while reading this
EvilRegalNeoQueen chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I want similar fanfictions like this that the senshis families find out their identities i love this fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
muy lindo, hasta las lagrimas
gee4jen chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Great story! I have not read a story before that has dealt with Ikuko meeting Usagi's future or past self.
ladygabya chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
beautiful story
012345679 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I loved it :D
MsAmyRobertson chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this was honestly so touching :')
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
That was a beautiful mother-daughter moment. It's really sad that she won't live to see crystal tokyo.
Dustubuni chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
... now I feel all fuzzy inside...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »