Reviews for Juxtaposition
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Poor Saix... everything seems to go wrong for him. I pity the poor nobodies, only wanting their heart back, to be whole and feel again. This was a very poetic piece, and I did like how you timed it in- how instead of just saying "Saix felt this way," you let us know that he was thinking that right before his battle with Sora, which sort of helped me connect.
Jessica da Maia chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I enjoyed reading this. It was sad to see that what should have been is crumbling away. It's even more depressing that Saix and Axel never even saw each other again before their final hours. I also agree that these two seemed to have the saddest deaths out of all the Organization members. And yes, hopefully the afterlife would be more forgiving!
oddishh chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
this was soo sweet and sad.

You could just see in BBS how Lea and Isa were just bffls, and this was a very good way to show how their friendship began to tear apart.

Fave. Good job.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice little story. And I agree, Axel's and Saix's deaths are the saddest ones, especially when you consider that all they wanted was to have hearts, maybe to be friends again.

Keep up the good work :)
auburn-flare chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Nice short story you've got here.

I don't know about other people, but that part where Axel is described as going on a rage over Roxas somehow stood out towards me. I'm not sure if that's just my personal opinion on the subject or if it was a good build up but I could definitely see hidden tenses between Saix and Axel's already worn out friendship. And that very last line was a great finish. Well done. :)
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I agree. All of the other nobodies seemed to fight their deaths, but Saix and Axel seemed resigned to them. It was easy to tell that all they wanted was their hearts.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
AWW~! Loved it~!

And I agree, those two do have the saddest deaths!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
It was very good. Great, even. Those two are interesting characters.

However, you know what? The last line sounds like something Saix might have even said or thought. XD