Reviews for Cogito Ergo Sum
Ru Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Chills.

It's rare to find an author that can take characters such as these – minor ones that are only mentioned in passing – and truly breath life into them. Each and every paragraph was convincing. This may be a fan work, but you made these two your own.

I also have to give a nod to the imagery. Your description of Emma's paintings, Harald avoiding his reflection in the villa's floor, the medals, the dining room table… All of it flows together seamlessly, yet each point springs out to the reader. Natural and powerful. You make it look easy.

Brilliant work.
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Absolutely amazing, stunning piece of writing. I loved it. There are no good words to truly describe how much this piece drew me in. Well done!
seiht chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hmm. . . Emma’s reaction to Harold taking her hand caught my eye. It just seemed so human. Not reciprocating his feelings, but at the same time doing nothing to discourage him either.

The story as a whole just fits ]

Emma’s heritage was a clever twist, and an unfortunately true page in history. I thought it a respectful gesture in an odd sort of way.

Hehe, I felt just as excited about the microchip as Emma was; it was a starting point for their dreams being realized~ I enjoy those "nothing is impossible" moments.

Thanks for sharing ]
x4th chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow...This was something that I wanted to write, even if it never made it here, but now...

This was amazing for me. When Emma drove away and when Harald learned that she had died, I wanted to cry, too. Without a doubt, this is The Best story I have ever read on this sight. Needless to say, I'm faving this one! Maybe even printing it out!
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Gah.

SPEECHLESS.

This is a first for me, because normally you could never get me to shut up, but this is SO GOOD that I have nothing further that can be added to this piece. Flawless. Gorgeous. I am convinced that this is your best work yet and I feel privileged to have worked with you on crafting it into its final edition. .hack/SIGN is such a complex story in itself and you have brought these unfamiliar characters to life in a way that makes the series more complete. I don't care, this IS my canon. I only hope this story receives the reviews and praise that it deserves. You are an artist.

Phenomenal. Congratulations.