Reviews for Control
Absolutely fucking reatarted
Akai Seirei chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
Awesome story. I wish you would write more stories. I really like this. Thanks for sharing. _
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 2/6/2017
very nice AU
2chan chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely love it! this only took me a day to read because I just couldn't put it down! great story!
osika chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
"I'm a cool guy, so being cool is pretty… cool."

Oh really Soul? And how did you get to that conclusion?
WanderingAnime chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
This is an awesome fanfic! It's one of the most favourite fanfiction even after so Long. I can't be the only one reading this in 2015. Basically, IT AWESOME!
Raining Daylight chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
Great story!
DJKatt chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! Anyway, this was really awesome and I think you should consider writing your own story. Not like a fan fiction but as an actual real life patented story. I you did I would TOTALLY read it.
TJ the Nerd chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
I loved this chapter! Even Black*Star, and I usually hate him XD and Tsbaki just putting up with his antics. And Soul barging in on Maka... *sigh* Its so beautiful.
inouttheopen chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
luv it!
WolfGal56 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
There is no doubt I'm reading more!
EpicEmma67 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I read this story about a week ago & my iPod wouldnt let me review it for some reason! Sorry about that! Just wanted to say: AWESOME FREAKIN' FANFIC! :D
EpicEmma67 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This was freakin AMAZING! XD I've been into Soul Eater since it can out & I got bored & was like "HEY-let's look up some fanfics!" Then I found this! :) Can't wait to finish the rest!
zombiekins5948 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014