Reviews for Control
DJKatt chapter 12 . 1/22
NOOOOOOOOO! Anyway, this was really awesome and I think you should consider writing your own story. Not like a fan fiction but as an actual real life patented story. I you did I would TOTALLY read it.
TJ the Nerd chapter 3 . 1/21
I loved this chapter! Even Black*Star, and I usually hate him XD and Tsbaki just putting up with his antics. And Soul barging in on Maka... *sigh* Its so beautiful.
valenpup chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
luv it!
WolfGal56 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
There is no doubt I'm reading more!
EpicEmma67 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I read this story about a week ago & my iPod wouldnt let me review it for some reason! Sorry about that! Just wanted to say: AWESOME FREAKIN' FANFIC! :D
EpicEmma67 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This was freakin AMAZING! XD I've been into Soul Eater since it can out & I got bored & was like "HEY-let's look up some fanfics!" Then I found this! :) Can't wait to finish the rest!
zombiekins5948 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
Please make more updates
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Awesome Story ! Loved it
Sonochu chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I know this is a very late review, but I was just thinking about how interesting it would be if Maka actually turned evil and Soul followed her because he wouldn't be able to kill her. It would be cool to see her as an evil scythe meister. Of course that isn't what will happen in this story, but it could be a story all on it's own
Seventh Daughter chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Wow. This is great.
I feel like I'm reading the unwritten parts of Soul Eater where the Morality Manipulation Machine does it's work, only with Maka in it instead of Kim & Jackie.
Even the angry Maka part fits like a glove, and Soul being messed with the Black Blood via outright injection rather than when he got the scar is also done well.
Good story *thumbs up*...so far. Now if only I can finish reading the rest before midnight...
Dragonwoman15 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
What a beautiful and loving story! YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER I KNOW! :D FOREVER SOMA! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I love this story!
cookie.panda-roo chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
awhhh! really liked this story... love the bit about Tsubaki and Patty "Well, they're friends with everyone, but they don't have to like you and they do." pahh! :)
Cherryberry998 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I loved this so much! It was really good, and the ending was adorable x3
scorpioneldar chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
sweet end to a rough story
really well done