Reviews for Benediction
srhittson chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love the story. It was so good. You are a really good writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG OMG OMG this is amazing please finish this by the way could you make krystin bad and get renee and kristin in a fight xx maybe
charlotteloves24 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
love it PLEASE do another few chaptors: like a sequel i am bloddy loving this can you put more of zoey in... maybe you coud let zoey find out about jack by herself and maybe she wont like him or something then renee and zoey could get in a fight about it x thanks/

email me about the next chapter if you want to !
tjmack1986 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OH I am intrigued. I hope the next part is up soon! I love your little one shots like this.
nas2439 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
love how you write jack/renee relationship

cant wait for the next one
Uh chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ohmygosh loved it! PLEASE update SOON! I'm going insane waiting haha! :D
greeneyedconstellations chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
that was absolutely amazing! i'm going to second what practically everyone who has reviewed this fic has said: you know the characters SO well and you have an excellent handle on writing the complexity that is jack and renee. i'm hoping you add another installment of this or something, cause it's really, really great! i'll be looking out for more of your jack/renee fics! really, great job!
Brandi chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
can't wait for the next one!
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Thank you for such a wonderful follow up to 'Twenty', IronyRocks. This fic was just as good, if not better than its predecessor.

I loved everything from Renee and Jack's relatively non sexual relationship, to the birthday party at Chloe's to Kim's visit(especially the moment with Stephan) to Renee meeting her sister. This was a true journey of healing, and one the doesn't seem to be quite over. I'm worried for Renee at the end. I don't know why. But I am.

The 'I love you's' were great.

You have a very 'real' writing style; one that shies away from convention and cliche. I felt like all of the characters involved were real people not characters on a popular TV show.

thank you again.
ali r chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
holy-oh-my-god-amazing-good. like, gah-i-loved-it-good. amazing.
jen87 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Loved this! Captured the essence of the characters, good flow, great plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Dude I love both your stories so far, they both are so realistic! PLEASE continue and update soon, and keep it up! :D
Sadie42 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LOVE it! Please write more soon!
mediumrawr chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
V. good.
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Love the sequel! They are still so in character, loved the 'I love you' exchanges. So...them. So glad to read that there will be more. This is a really lovely done fic! :o)