Reviews for Guard
MiyaKasumi chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Update please! Excellently written love the story line and you keep the characters in their respective attitudes THANK YOU!
Kestrel chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I hope this story has not been abandoned. It was just getting good. Please update.
Tia Thalita chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Great fic. Please update.
Hugs and Bunnies chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I really love this story! Like... REALLY, REALLY love it! Your writing is done so well, and the plot is just great! I know you haven't updated in a while, and you left it on a really juicy cliffhanger (darn, you!), but, I and I'm sure many others, would love it if you would finish this story! If you can't, obviously I would understand, but I have to know how it ends!
Bookworm chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I love this! Please update soon so i can read what happens next!
EvelynWatsonx chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Please update! This is too good to end it here!
fire-ball-kyo-DLM chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Please update so that followers of this story can get to read just as much about Hiei's love of redheads.
Shinjiteru chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE (I really wanna see whoever it is that attacked them get ripped to shards before they /finally/ get together)
Gothic Lust chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Oh crap! Please update again soon! :D
If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
On No! You cant just leave it like this! I'll be waiting for your update -big puppy eyes- so please update soon, yeah?
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Please update! This is such a good story! :)
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Guh. I think Hiei would have to fend me off from Kurama with the way you wrote him so tantalizingly sexy.
littlelil1991 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Oh this is such a great story! I loved reading every bit oh it n can't wait to see where u go with it. Please update soon :)
Alexisminamino chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
i was disappointed when I finished chapter three and realised that I would have to wait for the next well anticipated chapter. I can't believe I just found this story, it is very unique and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
Treasure Family chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
I love it. Great job. Please continue.