Reviews for Pulled From The Wreckage
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh, so sad, girl.

Yes, you did a great job capturing John's emotions.

Well done.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This was really a cryfest on behalf of John. Heart-breaking!

*hugs you tight*
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
It can't be that easy to lose someone, it can't be that fast that they're here one minute and gone the next, it can't possibly-

Wah...!

I love that line.

You took us by the hand and walked us through John's pain!

Excellent.

Writing is therapy...I have always felt that! I hope you are feeling better!

Big hug

Karen
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aww this was great! Poor John, he always comes across as such a bastard but deep down I know it nearly killed him when Mary died .o Great story sweetie, this was brilliant! :D
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aw sweetie, I'm so sorry that you had to have one of those talks nothing like a cryfest to set you up...

But this was beautiful in a completely stunned me to hell and gone sort of way.

completely heartbreaking and my heart was just bleeding for john. you've caputured him better here than ive EVER seen ANYONE do it and i read a LOT of john fics lol...but its so rare that people seem to get him but...

you've got the nail on the head hun, this was beautiful.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/25/2010

lovely!

hugs,

S.
ritsam chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Really heartbreaking story hun. When I first saw the title, i was overwhelmed. I mean, that line is from my fav song, 'In the Arms of an Angel' and I love this song. Little Sammy understands that his Mommy is an angel and Dean does too. Both are so sweet. Love that cute bunch.

Love it, sweetie.

Ritu.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
A beautiful story. I was 30 when my mother died. No matter your age, there is just no good time to say goodbye to your Mommy.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Aw, this was special! No, this was damn good! I like that you made a perspective about John hours just after the fire. I've never read one like that, and I must say I was impressed. And I too can relate to the 'mom' already saying her goodbyes. My mom has already picked out her funeral music, morbid I know? But they are special to us, even if my mom can be a trifling pain in the wazoo! But I still love her and that's all that matters.

Thanks hun for this. This was exceptionally well done!

Cheers, Joby ;P
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
wow. I have goose bumps all over. That was really kind of awesome.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
omg this is so sad and thanks for the tissue warning i was a bit teary and can i ask a question is ur mom dying im just asking because i read ur disclamier and it got me worried and please email me back i want to know if ur okay