Reviews for The pain of good bye
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So compelling and enthralling! It was an awfully long and detailed read, but it was definitely worth it!
Harley chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
PLEASE make another story like this one, but with romance and a little longer with more dialogue. Say, what if sawyer got to danny in time at the bus stop and told you want to you can have it rated M for PLEASE write more for this movie cause not many people do and i promise to read every cats dont dance books and i will review each one.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
for such a short moment in even shorter sentence. It really big on emotion :) I like it and you're the first to make a reeeeaaally tiny story look so big to me :D
Shadowstar556 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It's a cute little one shot! Although it could really be continued. Like maybe if they ever met again in the future, or is she went to find him.

But it's not 'Sawer' it's Sawyer
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Sad little drabble, but I think it would have been more effective sans so many ellipses. Ellipses tend to over-dramatize a dramatic piece like this. (:

that's me

aka Pauline
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Those short sentences made my heart go thud. It's very depressing to know what could have possibly happened if those two never saw each other again. I guess it's a good thing the movie ended well, or who knows what really would have happened.

Mizar and Alcor chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
A little short but very sad good story
heytherepanda chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
How did you get a category to appear like this? Could you explain it to me, please! c:
He Who Reads Between the Pages chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I think that it would be an interesting story, what if she then went to find him? what if they tried for a quiet life together