Reviews for Truth, Dare, and Laundry
jj chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
second time reading it and i still lov it
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Sneaky Otogi. *chuckles*

I like it! :D
jj chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
hahahhaha poor honda go otogi that was funny
WolvesKey chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ooh, that sounds like they're going to be doing something naughty ;)
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ahh, bonding over playboy, or its equivalent. Just that premise alone makes it a great slice of life, but I love the crazy antics you had them do as well as all the banter between them. Also this line, "He liked the attention he could get just by existing," is just awesome and amusing and so Otogi. Good luck.
yllimilly chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Step one. Gather droplets of Higuchimon's brain juice.

Step two. Dilute in ten parts water.

Congatulations! You got yourself ten highly functional brains.

Seriously, I really admire your skill at effortlessly combining action (by that I mean actual stuff happening), dialogue, description and introspection, punctuating the whole thing with humor and sexiness. I'd wish you good luck for this round, but you won't need any.

Milly
Tootchy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Your brain juice is good! I wish my brain juice came out this tasty. :P

I really like this one; Otogi takes control to get what he wants- :O the cheeky devil! It's not too intense, which is a good thing. I'm such a fan of this pairing, so it's hard for me to say a bad thing about it anyway!

Some of the lines you gave Otogi are just pure LOVE! :}

Good luck!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very cute.
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
One-shot story? Hmm...

Awesome! Honda and Otogi story. :D

I liked the beginning plot, it's so great description.

I can't believe it they're so sweet when kissing. *sweatdrops*

Hope to see more stories from you. Keep writting.

Take Care!~ Haibara Kawaii.
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Haha, so cute! I love the characters in this, they're very realistic and the plot is very creative. It's a good length too, not too short, but not too long. It feels complete, but we all know Duke's not finished yet xD

Good job on this one, and good luck! )

~Jess