Reviews for Of Woods and Traps and Kisses
jessiefish34 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Aw 3 xx
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Nice continue this as I think it's better than the actual book plot line!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
No! I love peeta I can't go to gale! But that almost made me change my love of peeta to gale... almost
allyw713 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
That was amazingly awesome. Finally, someone wrote a story about them having sex. Great job and please continue to write. Loving the story so far. You are an amazingly awesome writer and please don't listen to anyone who says you aren't. I can tell how great of an author you would make. If that is your dream, don't stop trying, no matter how many people turn you down. You are wonderful and beautiful in your own way, and if someone doesn't recognize... well, who needs them, anyway?

Love always,

Ally
TaylahJWalker chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Gale.

Enough said.
QueenAnnie1 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
that was hot! :) much much better than just the simple kiss the book gave us.
baybegrl0703 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
ugh im so glad there is actually a story like this that is not just a one shot! please keep going!
GallagherGirl202 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
aww C: are you going to do another chapter? you really should. awesome story!
TG chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hey there are a few things i want to point out. If they want a baby (cough) why now? They expect Katniss to be killed. Second its digusting.
SprinkleTheWorldWithMusic chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'm sorry to say but I thought it was gross.
Mi55-b3cca chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
very good... keep up the good work
SamSnead chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Hot, hot, HOT. Very nice work!
Jacky06 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
"Do you want me?"

Yes, why, yes I do! ;) Gale definitely has some tricks up his sleeves... One word: HOT.

"Because I don't want to implicate things for you in the arena, it wouldn't be fair...Then we can have a family."

I liked this line. How ironic, considering the events of Catching Fire.

I also enjoyed the fact that Katniss was a bit naive, in terms of the deed.

Great follow-up! They finally got their much deserved lovin'!
Jacky06 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Great job! I really enjoyed this chapter, particularly because they both agree that being with each other - as more than friends - isn't the best idea at the moment, for themselves and their loved ones. It's so selfless and bittersweet.

"I have a feeling that one of the boys will sacrifice themselves, maybe both."

Really? In my case, I always felt a bit neutral in the 'love triangle' because I love both, Peeta and Gale, although lately I've been rooting for Gale. (Thus, I'm really happy I found this story. There aren't many K/G ones.) Ultimately, I think Katniss will end up alone. But that is just what I think...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
OH I love this chapter. I just love Gale. You are such a good author! I felt the lovers pain at being separated and possibly loosing each other.

Glad you made this M I always wished the book went into more detail but it couldn't and still be PG.

Post again soon.