Reviews for Poetry in Motion
love2imagine chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was excellent, and I basically would like to repeat, with emphasis, everything Vuurvlieg said about Neal...pinning live butterflies to brown cardboard is criminal, and that's the relationship between Neal and Peter's Law much of the time.

Loved this, it was good and brilliantly written! Thank you!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Awww, that's so nice! I love it!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
perfect story!
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Its adorable. I've always loved El's POV... so unique and utterly unassuming.
The fic itself is beautifully written, too, so thankyou.
costley51 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Awww, the end line was great.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love this portrayal and I quite agree with it. Whether it's legal or not Neal as a whole (personality, ways, everything) is just beautiful. Especially when he's in his element (painting, picking pockets, you name it). I was getting a bit tired of the way fanfics tend to portray him, as something that has to be put on the right path and 'reformed', and has no clue of right and wrong. Neal is too brilliant for that. Also, while he certainly does a lot of lying, you can tell that one of the reasons he's such a good conman is that the strong emotions he shows (not saying he can't hide them)are rarely false, just taken out of context. And it's true that Peter (no matter if he can know when he's lying or not, often reads him completely wrong, looking at him only in the perspective of the law. Anyway, I really like Neal and I think that imprisoning someone like him (no matter if he's a criminal or not) and trying to push him into a nice little box of society is almost criminal in itself.
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
EK! WWE! AH!

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

Wonderfully - marvelously - FANTASTIC!

You are brillant.
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hm, I really like how El sees Neal, she's really very observant.

~DI4MGZ~
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow, this was really good. I love that Elizabeth just watched Neal, but not in a freaky way. And how you brought in the paper flower. It was brilliant.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
great story! i agree with el about neal too!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG! Just so you know, that WAS poetry in writing! Beautiful!
Leonore 09 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is a quick character sketch but it is extremely well done. You have talent. I really did like the line "that when Neal Caffrey doesn't want to be seen he isn't seen."
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU UP DATE SOON THANKS
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i love this story elle pov is graceful and it was flows wonderfully

i loved the paper flower it was cute i smiled at it

what does your last line mean; before whats to late? you lost me alittle with elle hoping peter(?) sees what she does before its to late
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
OMG, guys! Thank you for your awesome reviews! Squee!

:D Tears