Reviews for Power Surge
Nocx chapter 11 . 4/12
Noooo I hate myself for starting to read this story. Now I love it and can't forget it, even though it will not be continued. Why are the best stories the ones that are left unfinished.
I hate it when authors do this it is unfair to leave readers hanging like this
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
why haven't you updated yet
Veritas316 chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
OH MY GOSH...FINISH THE STORY!
Terencjusz chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
OMG, I spent all day reading this ff and I'm speechless by awesome of it. It's shame that u don't continue this :)
shona.eckersley.3 chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
No no no you can't leave it like that! Please update the story I know you last updated it in 2012 but please you have to finish this fanfic!
DeansSammy chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
more please
Chase chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I love this. I live 15 minutes from Gresham and 45 minutes from Green Bay. And my name is chase so Dr. chase got me even more excited. This is a really good fanfic. Good job.
kasey chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
plz dnt stop there
Me chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Where is chapter 12 plz tell me there will be a chapter 12 I need more plz this is so amazing I'm crying it hurts so much I need more
Nastiellia chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
NONONONO continue please
Laika chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ISNT ANOTHER CHAPTER YET?! Sir, this is so amazing do not leave me in the suspense please please finish the next chapter PLEASE!
P.S. The only problem I found was in the punctuation. Multiple spots missed periods or commas, but no matter what, this is so amazing and I love all your work thank you so much for this!MORE!
Laika chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Hehehe...fugly. I haven't heard that word in a long time XD
Laika chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS AMAZING!
Laika chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I love this so much, but I found a problem. I can't tell how old Sam or dean are. There obviously not little since dean can drive but with the way Sam acts I can't fully tell and it's a bit confusing.