Reviews for Power Surge
shona.eckersley.3 chapter 11 . 1/18
No no no you can't leave it like that! Please update the story I know you last updated it in 2012 but please you have to finish this fanfic!
DeansSammy chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
more please
Chase chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I love this. I live 15 minutes from Gresham and 45 minutes from Green Bay. And my name is chase so Dr. chase got me even more excited. This is a really good fanfic. Good job.
kasey chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
plz dnt stop there
Me chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Where is chapter 12 plz tell me there will be a chapter 12 I need more plz this is so amazing I'm crying it hurts so much I need more
Nastiellia chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
NONONONO continue please
Laika chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ISNT ANOTHER CHAPTER YET?! Sir, this is so amazing do not leave me in the suspense please please finish the next chapter PLEASE!
P.S. The only problem I found was in the punctuation. Multiple spots missed periods or commas, but no matter what, this is so amazing and I love all your work thank you so much for this!MORE!
Laika chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Hehehe...fugly. I haven't heard that word in a long time XD
Laika chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS AMAZING!
Laika chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I love this so much, but I found a problem. I can't tell how old Sam or dean are. There obviously not little since dean can drive but with the way Sam acts I can't fully tell and it's a bit confusing.
chibi heishi chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
"his inner Sammy-radar" heh, is it bad that I'm still snickering about that?
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
...that is NOT GOOD. I'm going to guess that what's-his-name finds out it's John's boy he's hunting, and decides to deal with daddy first. And the man isn't expecting it right now...
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Um, I'm confused. Wasn't Dean ALREADY worried - Sam was late to his speech, Dean had noted that he looked pale and then there was that freak-out on stage, which is NOT like Sam. So why would he have been angry when he first confronted Sam? Or did his temper just overwhelm that worry?

Also, how did no one else notice the "bright red patch of blood" on Sam's shirt?
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
*bangs head* Aarrg! What is WRONG with people in this area?! Somebody falls over in your living room, bleeding and unconscious for no apparent reason, and you don't call 911?! Lucky for Sam, but still...

Anyway, everyone is going to have a LOT of explaining to do. Should be fun.
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Well, Sam's in for it now. No way did that freaked out mom NOT call EMS, which means Sammy's on the way to/in ER. Even if they don't get an ID and call his next-of-kin, they'll still hold him until he signs out AMA. Either way, he WON'T make it back for his speech, Dean's going to freak, and Sammy's going to have to answer for why he wasn't where he should have been.